Author Topic: bush SR. talks shit about Fahrenheit 9-11 director...  (Read 245 times)

sleepn2zero9

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Dat Nigga Sleepy.An Elite G .Ya Obsolete B..
bush SR. talks shit about Fahrenheit 9-11 director...
« on: June 04, 2004, 06:33:49 AM »
i saw it on the smoking gun show on court TV...he called the director a slime ball and said he condemned everything the movie stood for....barbara bush went on to say that he was a nutjob and stated how dare he portray my son in such a manner...

lol...they are both senile fucks...

i got a laugh out of it so i thought i would post it on here....im going to try and find a site and i'll post the link...

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:bush SR. talks shit about Fahrenheit 9-11 director...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 08:24:56 AM »
lol the bush family are crazy christian mother fuckers.

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 09:00:40 AM »
lol the bush family are crazy christian mother fuckers.

::)

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 09:09:57 AM »
They are not crazy.

God talks to them  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2004, 01:51:32 PM »
See, the deal with this is...... nobody gives a shit but liberals, lol.  Yall want everybody to get upset about this Moore asshole, but the problem is, nobody gives a fuck about him, because he's generally considered by EVERYBODY to be a slimeball, not just Bush.  Yall want to make it your little pet issue, but the same people watch his movies.  Nobody's learning shit from him, it's just the same people perpetuating his beliefs.  Yall oughta start a new religion, Moorism.  I know you want SO BAD for people to be outraged about what Bush thinks about this guy; but generally, nobody gives a fuck what anybody thinks about this guy.  

sleepn2zero9

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Dat Nigga Sleepy.An Elite G .Ya Obsolete B..
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2004, 06:12:37 PM »
I know you want SO BAD for people to be outraged about what Bush thinks about this guy
i really don't give a fuck about what Bush, Bush SR, or Micheal Moore thinks or does..I just thought it was funny and I posted it in here...fuck a these political bastards.....

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2004, 06:42:33 PM »
its true michael moore is a fucking slimeball. i hate the guy.

Rain

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2004, 05:26:04 AM »
See, the deal with this is...... nobody gives a shit but liberals, lol.  Yall want everybody to get upset about this Moore asshole, but the problem is, nobody gives a fuck about him, because he's generally considered by EVERYBODY to be a slimeball, not just Bush.  Yall want to make it your little pet issue, but the same people watch his movies.  Nobody's learning shit from him, it's just the same people perpetuating his beliefs.  Yall oughta start a new religion, Moorism.  I know you want SO BAD for people to be outraged about what Bush thinks about this guy; but generally, nobody gives a fuck what anybody thinks about this guy.  

while i do like Moore's films and agree with most of what he has to say I see why some people hate him. He does go on a bit but doesn't do a hell of alot. However u can't claim nobody gives a fuck about him. U cant win an oscar and cannes if people don't give a fuck and u cant claim to hate a person and not give a fuck about him. If you didn't give a fuck about him ud be indifferent to him. He's doing something to piss you off.
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke