Author Topic: THANK YOU AMERICA!  (Read 838 times)

Smoke

THANK YOU AMERICA!
« on: June 04, 2004, 05:41:51 PM »
I just wanna say THANK Y'ALL to the 25,000 U.S. Soldiers who died 60 years ago to save Italy from Nazi-fascism. Like the Pope said, "God bless America".

Smoke

Re:THANK YOU AMERICA!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 05:48:11 PM »
Oh, and to JTSimon aka Error, who has those pics

in his sig/avatar, with those comments:

"Italy protest"
"Anti-war demonstrations in Rome, 6/4/2004. Activists gathered to protest against visiting U.S. President George W. Bush and the U.S.-led occupation of Iraq."

Dont get manipulated by the media. Everything went perfect today, here, in Italy. We've celebrated the Americans deads, the Italians deads, and Bush went to the Pope and talked a lot with our Prime Minister. Yes, there was been a manifestation with about 6.000 guys parading and asking for PEACE. Not a big one, they've called it a flop here (we've had important manifestations with 2 millions of guys here, in 2003!). And the only fights we've seen in the manifestation came from a group of idiots who first attacked Police, then another pacific part of the manifestation. Just to let you understand how stupid they were.

Italy recognizes what USA has done for us.

Those 6.000 stupids are the same ones who follows Bush everywhere he goes.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2004, 05:21:05 AM by Antonio »

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 08:57:30 PM »
I can't really say you're welcome because I didn't have shit to do with it, but as an American I love Italy.  WHOO!!!

Smoke

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 03:41:43 AM »
Well man we're glad we dont speak German.. 8)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 05:43:44 AM »
u know america's official language was almost german cos when they were deciding on one there were alot of german speakers in america

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2004, 06:25:21 AM »
props to the d-day veterans and all that lost their lives, but you cant forget.

there are still people dying in iraq. 1 died today from a bomb. 90% of these guys are around 20 years old. my thanks goes to them also.

Smoke

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2004, 07:42:04 AM »
props to the d-day veterans and all that lost their lives, but you cant forget.

there are still people dying in iraq. 1 died today from a bomb. 90% of these guys are around 20 years old. my thanks goes to them also.

Man how could i forget that thing when Italians are dying in Iraq too? I dont, dont worry.

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2004, 09:46:06 AM »
lol Antonio have you ever in your life taking a history class ?

Italians were facist too and you wouldn't be speaking German because Mussolini had an alliance with Hitler.

America didn't come for you...just don't think of it that way.

Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler stand together on an reviewing stand during an official visit to occupied Yugoslavia. (1941 - 1943)

Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini ride in an open automobile through the streets of Munich during the Italian dictator's visit to Germany. (circa 1941)

-more Hitler photos  ;D Facism looks cool.

http://history1900s.about.com/library/holocaust/blpdhitler.htm

Axis powers (Germany, Italy, Japan, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria) versus Allies (U.S., Britain, France, USSR, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Greece, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Yugoslavia).

http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/people/A0859844.html&d=f

« Last Edit: June 05, 2004, 11:10:43 AM by Error »

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2004, 10:14:50 AM »
yea... like antonio said.

the allies saved italy from nazism. Just because mussolini joined with hitler, doesnt mean that the citizens agreed with his decision. You think all the germans wanted hitler to kill jews by the millions?

Smoke

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2004, 10:40:24 AM »
Error dont take this thing i'm about to write as a diss to you, but here the one who should make a history class of Italian history and European History in general is you (i'm graduated, let's say i didnt skip them lessons!). When you say "Italians were facists" you are writing the biggest lie you could write. Exactly like if you write "Iraqi are fucking terrorists and neo-nazi" (cause if you didnt know Saddam's party took inspiration from Nazi-fascism). Italians were poor people, with their farms, their their small economy. They (we) never choosed fascism. But man, you are from San Diego, you've never had a regime like fascism (good for you) to fuck with. Italians didnt want to go to war. But guess what? It was "fight or die". Plus Italy was already fighting Mussolini and fascism with Resistance. So much that Mussolini lost the control of Italy (and found the Salo Republic). 60 years ago, Nazi's were killing fascists, if you didnt know. Mussolini ordered to kill all our officials from fascism. And he caputed Mussolini too. Nazi's occupied Italy. They werent our "allies" no more. They bombed our cities, killed thousands and thousands of civils (Bush has celebrated the deads of the Fosse Ardeatine yesterday, where Nazi killed thousands of italians, civils). Now i dont give a flying fuck if they entered Italy to go straight to Berlin. I dont give a flying fuck if they didnt give a fuck about Italians. But the fact is that they fought Nazi's and a small part of fascists (we was fighting them already) with Italian Resistance. And another fact is that, after the D-DAY in France, Italy wasnt necessary no more. I mean they could have used only France to go straight to Berlin. But no matter what, they continued their campaign to save Rome and then Milan. They've made some mistakes too (see Monte Cassino bombed, and Cassino city destroyed by General Clarke, the mistakes of Frosinone, the bombs who destroyed Hospitals, etc..), but 25,000 U.S. guys died to save us and to finish their mission, a mission who became "secondary" after the D-DAY.

Now you can diss Bush if you American and you dont like him, i dont care (i'm Italian, got my own politicists). You can post me pics of Mussolini with Hitler (like if i dont know them, lol), that's not the point. You can use pics from 6,000 stupid kids who acted like fools yesterday here in Roma trying to make it looks like Italy didnt show respect to Bush. But you cant neglect the only facts who matters:

1) USA saved us from Nazi's.
2) USA helped us won fascism AFTER Italy was free and Roma saved (they continued to save the North of Italy too, and it wasnt really necessary).

Peace.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2004, 10:46:54 AM by Antonio »

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2004, 11:32:01 AM »
I'm sure Mussolini took control of Italy all by his lonesome  ;D

I know most of what you wrote in your last post >>> just admit Italy changed their minds when they knew it was all over ;D

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/2WWitaly.htm

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2004, 11:33:20 AM »
Error just got 0wn3d.

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2004, 11:43:58 AM »

Montana00

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2004, 11:51:54 AM »
yes actually you did.

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2004, 11:57:49 AM »
Error just got 0wn3d.

Not quite.
Are you fucking kidding me?

Dude just proved all your points invalid, and you post up a fucking cookie cutter microsoft encatra link about the history of Italy, and you think you're still right?

THIS DUDE IS FROM ITALY. He knows his history MUCH better than you do. Are you from Italy? Did you attend Italian schools? Do you really think you're smarter than him on the subject of Italy? You're not.