Author Topic: THANK YOU AMERICA!  (Read 837 times)

smerlus

Re:THANK YOU AMERICA!
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2004, 05:58:10 PM »
Casualties in World War II
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004619.html

That 20 million figure was probably 6 million battle deaths / 14 million wounded...combined.

-Tech
Russia got spanked they didn't fire 17 back.

lol @ I-talians and I-raqis  ;D

Americans weren't slow of their feet...they were just pussy. The best they could do was drop an atomic bomb or attack a wounded animal.

if you're talking about WW2 we only fought because we were attacked

and yeah atomic bombs are weak....they only killed like 200,000 people in the years after the bombs were dropped

we did more damage in days than any other country ever has

smerlus

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2004, 06:00:50 PM »

That 20 million figure was probably 6 million battle deaths / 14 million wounded...combined.

-Tech

Americans weren't slow of their feet...they were just pussy. The best they could do was drop an atomic bomb or attack a wounded animal.

yup, they didnt have the balls to attack us right away. they kinda waited until stalingrad lol.. basically.. nazi-germany defeated itself by going to russia.

ok now it's 2004 who would win in a war....Germany or the US....ok now shut up, your country hasn't been shit for along time..... i bet you're one of those people that still look forward to tyson fights

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2004, 06:02:33 PM »

-Tech

if you're talking about WW2 we only fought because we were attacked

and yeah atomic bombs are weak....they only killed like 200,000 people in the years after the bombs were dropped

we did more damage in days than any other country ever has

lol
atomic bombs are pussy though. dont say you dont get this. plus atomic weapons are just something you dont do. you just dropped them after the war was over.. it's without any doubt the sickest thing in the history of war. just a thing you dont do.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2004, 06:05:22 PM »

-Tech

yup, they didnt have the balls to attack us right away. they kinda waited until stalingrad lol.. basically.. nazi-germany defeated itself by going to russia.

ok now it's 2004 who would win in a war....Germany or the US....ok now shut up, your country hasn't been shit for along time..... i bet you're one of those people that still look forward to tyson fights

lol Germany is tha shit man.. losing 2 world wars, paying insane reparations, losing mad territory to poland, resurrected Eastern Germany after stupid exploiting communism of russia, having a social system, alot of immigrants, carrying the European Union, caring for the environment etc... AND WE'RE STILL RICH !!! no-one can fuck with that. noone.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 06:09:19 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2004, 06:07:35 PM »
us wins wars, takes over foreign contries, rebuilds them, destroys the environment has alot of immigrants and we're still rich too

Smoke

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2004, 06:15:16 PM »
I'm disappointed. I'm talking about thousands of young guys who died in a foreign Country and about their families. I'm talking about the tragedy of the death of some young and innocent soldiers who were there, in a secondary front, fighting cause somebody told them they were exporting the democracy, and yes, they did it! I'm talking about soldiers who died like animals together with our italians from the Resistence. Under the same bombs. Fighting the same enemy. Trying to get the same goal: to save Italy and to make a democracy. Now i'm 24 years old, my name is not Luigi, i'm graduated, i didnt grew up playing Nintendo or watching Power Rangers: i'm well known America's real plot was not to export democracy, but to protect their commercial relationships with Europe (cause Nazi took control of the Mediterrean Sea) and to save their exportations. I'm well known they cared about themselves more than about us. But look, a pair of days ago we've celebrated the 60 years anniversary of the birth of Italy, as a democracy. When i look at the books of history, i read that thousands of italians died to make Italy a democracy. And, under the same bombs, a lot of Americans (read: 25,000) died too. Could i thank THEM 25,000 DEADS or do you all have to call me Luigi (wack diss anyway), remember me about Russians dying fighting Nazi's, Iraqi getting bombed by Bush, and Italians being the 2nd biggest chumps in WW1/WW2 after the French? Is it too much? I'm talking about ITALY. And remember i aint thanking you all. I thanked the guys who died together with italians against the same enemy. Now y'all Americans can continue with the "i've read in a website we're bad and we make wars to get money!" game, and you German friend can continue to play Risiko with smerlus. But that's another topic. Peace.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2004, 06:18:18 PM »
us wins wars, takes over foreign contries, rebuilds them, destroys the environment has alot of immigrants and we're still rich too

and you wonder why the whole world hates your government? I hope you dont. besides it's not just the muslims.. or the germans.. or Europe and Japan... it's also America who hates your government. I was at a Concert-Event 3 days long, and EVERY Band/Artist who said anything more than "thank you" or "say 'heeellll yyeaah' " said something like "Fuck Bush" with a little variation  -  and they were all from America.

lol Im so fuckin aware of offtopic-ness :D and I sooooo dont give a crap :D
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2004, 06:26:34 PM »
You can blame FDR for allowing Pearl Harbor to happen.

http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/article/id1488/pg1/

Montana00

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2004, 06:39:27 PM »
o yea blah blah blah everybody hates america.

But without america europe would be a third world country because they didnt have any money to rebuild it.

Without america all the foreign aid we give to countries would be gone. I dont see anybody complaining when we give money?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2004, 06:41:25 PM »
o yea blah blah blah everybody hates america.

But without america europe would be a third world country because they didnt have any money to rebuild it.

without america europe would not need any money to rebuild it.

cant say you didnt call for that one.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 06:41:53 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2004, 08:51:08 PM »

and you wonder why the whole world hates your government? I hope you dont. besides it's not just the muslims.. or the germans.. or Europe and Japan... it's also America who hates your government. I was at a Concert-Event 3 days long, and EVERY Band/Artist who said anything more than "thank you" or "say 'heeellll yyeaah' " said something like "Fuck Bush" with a little variation  -  and they were all from America.

i lived in japan for two years and i can safely say they don't hate us, i've been to australia, and the girls at a club did a special dance for us after the was with afghanistan wearing sparkling bikini's designed like the united states flag. people from singapore were giving us props, we did in a few months what russia couldn't do in 12 years...plus the foreign ships we were fighting along side of gave us our props... i can't speak on europe because i've never been there....and ooooh a couple of people in a few bands said fuck bush....i can see how you can mistake that for "america" since all of our elected diplomats have now been replaced by bands

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2004, 12:22:11 AM »

-Tech

lol Germany is tha shit man.. losing 2 world wars, paying insane reparations, losing mad territory to poland, resurrected Eastern Germany after stupid exploiting communism of russia, having a social system, alot of immigrants, carrying the European Union, caring for the environment etc... AND WE'RE STILL RICH !!! no-one can fuck with that. noone.
don't u mean abusing the EU, funny how rules don't apply to german but they do in other countries, and the french german alliance is so freaking currupt its unbeleviable. its hardly a union when u guys try and rig everything. but on the real france is the worst abuser of the eu, and they need to drop the CAP everyone else was willing except the french cos their farmers get rich off of it

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2004, 03:17:28 AM »

i lived in japan for two years and i can safely say they don't hate us, i've been to australia, and the girls at a club did a special dance for us after the was with afghanistan wearing sparkling bikini's designed like the united states flag. people from singapore were giving us props, we did in a few months what russia couldn't do in 12 years...plus the foreign ships we were fighting along side of gave us our props... i can't speak on europe because i've never been there....and ooooh a couple of people in a few bands said fuck bush....i can see how you can mistake that for "america" since all of our elected diplomats have now been replaced by bands

I could care less on what elected diplomats say... I wanna know what people without a political duty who represent the regular ppl of America say. Screw politicians... if you ask Schröder about his attitude towards Bush, you gonna be damn sure he wont say anything negative, even if it's not true then. If you ask german john does on the street - prepare for a QUITE different response.
I personally cant even imagine how someone who's not racist or neo nationalistic can still support your neo-conservative government after all the shit that went on in the last 4 years. I re-healy cant.

No, it's not a sin

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2004, 04:01:25 AM »
Error just got 0wn3d.

Not quite.
Are you fucking kidding me?

Dude just proved all your points invalid, and you post up a fucking cookie cutter microsoft encatra link about the history of Italy, and you think you're still right?

THIS DUDE IS FROM ITALY. He knows his history MUCH better than you do. Are you from Italy? Did you attend Italian schools? Do you really think you're smarter than him on the subject of Italy? You're not.

i dont really give a shit about this argument, im sure its just another stupid USA dicksucking topic thats usually in TOT. But still, ill say something. Just because someone is IN another country doesnt necessarily mean theyll know more about its history. Maybe they could tell u much more about its present day places of interest then someone outside the country could lol. But guarenteed there are PLENTY of people outside of the US, that have never been here...that know far more about our history then alot of people here do. Its history. Unless u were alive at that time, and in the middle of this shit...u only know what is taught to u. Up until recently people here still thought Colombus was a great man who found America. Does that mean its true? No. lol I could go "find" Mexico tomorrow, that wouldnt make me great...seeing as how its already occupied like America was lol. In school, everything is taught through the perspective of your text books. Which obviously, arent always completely accurate and unbiased.
   Like i said, im not jumpin on sides here...cus i dont give a shit about this lil discussion. But assuming homeboy knows more about Italy's history, ONLY because he is in Italy is kind of funny. Especially coming from people who think they know more about another countries beliefs and way of life, then people who are either from there or have family from there.

Woodrow

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2004, 04:18:32 AM »
So tell us a little about Italy's history then "G"
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 04:29:09 AM by Har Mar Superstar »