Author Topic: RIP To An American Icon  (Read 344 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:RIP To An American Icon
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2004, 06:02:09 AM »
i would leave the country.

imagine him making his inagural adress....nobody could understand him. theyd need fucking subtitles.
atleast he could probably answer on the spot questions unlike some

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2004, 06:25:12 AM »
Aside from cutting veterians health benefits to make the government smaller, and making Reanomics, which fucked the lower classes, and help make Saddam more powerful by supplying him weapons, I can't really say nothing negative about the guy. Oh except that he also helped train Bin Ladan to fight the Soviet Union, the whole Contra thing, and let us not forget throwing mentally ill people on the streets, which raised the homeless population on his presidenty. I am glad he is passed though, those last 10 years he was suffering too much. It couldn't have happen to a better person.

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2004, 06:50:14 AM »
back then al-queda wasnt a known threat. Heres a history lesson.

Back in the 80's, the world wasnt afraid of terrorism. The Soviet Union/communism was. Thats what we were fighting then, and now were fighting al-queda

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2004, 06:54:31 AM »
back then al-queda wasnt a known threat. Heres a history lesson.

Back in the 80's, the world wasnt afraid of terrorism. The Soviet Union/communism was. Thats what we were fighting then, and now were fighting al-queda

Ah young grasshopper, but here's a listen in life, teach a dog to bite, and he'll turn on you.

eNgIeS

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2004, 07:34:59 PM »

imagine him making his inagural adress....nobody could understand him. theyd need fucking subtitles.

You're ignorant. You should do some research on Arnold before talking the same old jokes (BULLSHIT JOKES) everyones heard before. Yeah so what he has an accent, if you came to America when you were in your 20's you would to. But the man built himself into a success, yet people like you bring him down. Also did you know Arnold has an IQ of 140 (i think or close to that # anyway)

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2004, 07:38:54 PM »
really i could give a shit how smart arnold is.

and why the fuck would i care what arnold has done in his lifetime.

But the only reason he is govenor is because Gray davis was a fucking moron and got california into deep debt shit, and because hes famous.

illl take a real politician over his austrian ass anyday.

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2004, 07:46:10 PM »
yeah my g-ma said she likes his cowboy movies...

JTSimon

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2004, 08:45:42 PM »
He was a charismatic leader unlike Bush.

93 is 23 more years than I expect to be around  ;D

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2004, 01:31:04 AM »
R.I.P. the man who flooded the hood with more crack back in the day than 50 Cent and Juelz Santana combined...He was a real O.G.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2004, 07:20:19 AM »
Among his accomplishments:

-Vetoing a bill that would of punished the white South African government with sanctions for it's practice of aparthied against the majority black.

-Made the rich richer, and the poor poorer, widening the gap and more deeply dividing America.

-Cutting welfare, after school programs, and assistance to the poor.  When the poor and jobless responded angrily he biult more prisons for them.

-Turned the word "welfare" into a bad word.  Made people believe that taxes were high because of welfare reciepients wanting handouts.  Turning the middle class against the poor class.  When infact, taxes are high because the largest chunk of that money is going to steadily increase the size of the military.

-Supporting minority rebel movements in Guatamala and other South American countries we had no business being in.

-The Berlin wall fell inspite of Ronald Reagan and not becuase of Ronald Reagan.  The arms race of the cold war only retarded the situation.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 07:21:19 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2004, 07:57:17 AM »

atleast he could probably answer on the spot questions unlike some

I doubt that.  There was like 4-5 debates before the election.  And the only one he participated in was the debate where they gave you the questions for the debate days before.  

Arnold has an IQ of 140? Wow...thats of lil importance. lol

"You politicians have an addiction problem, you need to go to an addiction place"- Arnold

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2004, 09:33:38 AM »
too bad it wasn't bush.

and this is 20-30 years too late.  i can't even enjoy reagan's death at this point.  i hope that failure john hinckley is forever tormented by the fact that he failed at realizing his life's singular purpose.

* nibs spits on the ground

this guy didn't respect human life, so fuck him.  he gets no respect, even after death.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam