Author Topic: anyone have the theme song to HBO's Six Feet Under..  (Read 62 times)

We Fly High

anyone have the theme song to HBO's Six Feet Under..
« on: June 07, 2004, 03:28:25 AM »
im not sure what the name of the song is.. but they always play it whenever they show the SIX FEET UNDER commercials.. kinda of a slow song. some guy singing quietly, and them some trumpets set in... i'd appreciate it. thanks. song sounds amazing..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 03:36:26 AM by justin718 »

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Re:anyone have the theme song to HBO's Six Feet Under..
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 11:21:02 AM »
That's "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone, a woman. I have it so you can hit me up on AIM if you'd like it. It was also used in "Bad News" by G-Unit not too long ago, definetly a great track, just holla at me when you want it.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 11:22:33 AM »
Oh my bad I didn't include it in my profile my s/n is davyjones2004...
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 12:23:47 PM »
damn tight. i'll get at you when youre online. good lookin out.. after doin some searchin on the internet, seemed like a lot of other people were askin the same question... good thing i didnt actually buy the soundtrack, cos its not on there..

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 01:27:36 PM »
alright got the track. thanks to you for helpin out with the name and dmetro for the hook up.