Author Topic: Let's tell the truth about Ronald Reagan  (Read 1209 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Let's tell the truth about Ronald Reagan
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2008, 05:21:42 PM »
the more you know the more you  grow

i don't think  Reagan was that good of a person, now that i know a little bit more. but my so-so opinion still remains. after Nixon, Ford, and Carter he was a better leader for the times. poor people like my family sure as hell didn't benefit from his plans though, but thank god for the clinton era. some one tell me why isn't all gore coming out of his second term right now!?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2008, 06:38:10 PM »
the more you know the more you  grow

i don't think  Reagan was that good of a person, now that i know a little bit more. but my so-so opinion still remains. after Nixon, Ford, and Carter he was a better leader for the times. poor people like my family sure as hell didn't benefit from his plans though, but thank god for the clinton era. some one tell me why isn't all gore coming out of his second term right now!?

What exactly did Clinton do for your family that wasn't happening between 1980 and 1992? It's a serious question. I really am curious.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2008, 09:02:19 PM »
whether due to clinton or not, i'd like to think his administration had a large influence on it, but one word...surplus.

but other things such as :

Family and Medical Leave act of 1993
Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993
Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997

help, at least my lil famiy back in the day, so say what you want. things were good for us 93-2000

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2008, 09:37:09 PM »
whether due to clinton or not, i'd like to think his administration had a large influence on it, but one word...surplus.

but other things such as :

Family and Medical Leave act of 1993
Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993
Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997

help, at least my lil famiy back in the day, so say what you want. things were good for us 93-2000

I wasn't trying to say anything, serious. I wanted specific examples of how life for your family got better in those 8 years compared to the previous 12 and how the federal government policies helped out specifically. If you'd rather not discuss personal stories that's fine. But I just wanted to hear you out, not necessarily try and prove you wrong.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2008, 10:24:17 PM »
i just did that. i'm giong to go into great detail but all three of those acts (off the top of my head) helped us as well as people in our area, neighborhood, region, state, country....ect.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2008, 10:29:27 PM »
Reagan did do one good thing, he removed the price controls on oil.  This brought down prices a great deal from the Carter years.  Jimmy Carter also wanted to remove price controls but he had a 5 year plan to do it, Reagan did it right away.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)