Author Topic: Let's tell the truth about Ronald Reagan  (Read 1165 times)

infinite59

Let's tell the truth about Ronald Reagan
« on: June 07, 2004, 07:12:42 AM »
If your one of the top 1% money earners in America, and you control most of what goes on in the government and media, then you would love Reagan.  He was a great actor, and a great tool for the wealthiest class of people.  

Among his accomplishments:

-Vetoing a bill that would of punished the white South African government with sanctions for it's practice of aparthied against the majority black.

-Made the rich richer, and the poor poorer, widening the gap and more deeply dividing America.

-Cutting welfare, after school programs, and assistance to the poor.  When the poor and jobless responded angrily he biult more prisons for them.

-Turned the word "welfare" into a bad word.  Made people believe that taxes were high because of welfare reciepients wanting handouts.  Turning the middle class against the poor class.  When infact, taxes are high because the largest chunk of that money is going to steadily increase the size of the military.

-Supporting minority rebel movements in Guatamala and other South American countries we had no business being in.

-The Berlin wall fell inspite of Ronald Reagan and not becuase of Ronald Reagan.  The arms race of the cold war only retarded the situation.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Let's tell the truth about Ronald Reagan
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 09:00:55 AM »
That's the worst he did in eight years?  That's all you could come up with?  That's pretty damn good.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 09:11:52 AM »
If your one of the top 1% money earners in America, and you control most of what goes on in the government and media, then you would love Reagan.  He was a great actor, and a great tool for the wealthiest class of people.  

Among his accomplishments:

-Vetoing a bill that would of punished the white South African government with sanctions for it's practice of aparthied against the majority black.

-Made the rich richer, and the poor poorer, widening the gap and more deeply dividing America.

-Cutting welfare, after school programs, and assistance to the poor.  When the poor and jobless responded angrily he biult more prisons for them.

-Turned the word "welfare" into a bad word.  Made people believe that taxes were high because of welfare reciepients wanting handouts.  Turning the middle class against the poor class.  When infact, taxes are high because the largest chunk of that money is going to steadily increase the size of the military.

-Supporting minority rebel movements in Guatamala and other South American countries we had no business being in.

-The Berlin wall fell inspite of Ronald Reagan and not becuase of Ronald Reagan.  The arms race of the cold war only retarded the situation.

-Regan got us out of the cold war. It doesnt matter what way you say it. It was because of him

-Of course the rich get richer. Thats the way its always been, and that will never change.

-Guess what? Welfare is a bad word. Its for fucking lazy ass americans who'd rather take the governments money then to work for a living like everyone else. They drain the federal governments money so they can sit at home watching tv, and eating tv dinners. Handing out hundreds of millions of dollars in welfare each year, And you dont think this affects taxes??

-Regan HAD to build up the army. Before reagan, Carter didnt do anything military wise. The us military was very low on budget and rescources. ANY president would have built up the army in a time of Cold War. I dont fault him for any of that.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 09:37:17 AM »
Reagonomics crack affected all of Harlem look at that effect.

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 10:11:10 AM »

-Guess what? Welfare is a bad word. Its for fucking lazy ass americans who'd rather take the governments money then to work for a living like everyone else. They drain the federal governments money so they can sit at home watching tv, and eating tv dinners. Handing out hundreds of millions of dollars in welfare each year, And you dont think this affects taxes??

In reality welfare accounts for a very small percentage of our taxes while paying for the US Military and it's operations in 100 countries around the world accounts for a huge chunk of our taxes.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2004, 11:14:21 AM »
^Yup.

And U stress welfare is for lazy muthafucaz because they want to live off Government's money? LIVE? ahahaha....ain't no one gonna be livin off no pity welfare money, it was built for survival so we could have less people running around jacking shit just to stay alive....and U can't get on welfare THAT EASILY, there are rules, just like U can't live off welfare money forever....they help U out for a period of time when U hit rock bottom....it is a GOOD thing.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 11:20:06 AM by RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2004, 11:22:32 AM »

In reality welfare accounts for a very small percentage of our taxes while paying for the US Military and it's operations in 100 countries around the world accounts for a huge chunk of our taxes.

Very, very true. One thing I didn't like about Reagan was his lack of compassion for those in poverty. He basically fucked my grandma right after my grandpa died by not awarding her his benefits eventhough he served the country in the armed forces. She was widowed and had 2 kids to raise and was on the verge of poverty because of that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2004, 11:33:05 AM »
once again...our government was made to govern and protect the people that live in the united states...that fact right there justifies the money spent on defense.

welfare is dirty and they should make people ashamed to be on it...i live in a city that has one of the highest percentage of welfare recipiants and when i go downtown what do i see? about 50 satillite dishes hanging from every apartment building.....89 kids running around in the front lawn...all sporting Nike's and wearing Sean John clothing...it makes me sick to know that my tax money is being spent to support bad spending habits instead of actually going to a place that can help these people

and then you complain about us supporting people directly to the south of us but and then complain about us not supporting people in africa....this alone makes you two of your statements contridictory....who are you to judge what we did is the right or wrong thing?

he built more prisons for the poor and jobless? last time i checked, neither of those are crimes....again another ignorant comment

and through out history, the richer do get richer and the poorer do get poorer so this isn't something reagan invented

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2004, 11:44:39 AM »
once again...our government was made to govern and protect the people that live in the united states...that fact right there justifies the money spent on defense.

welfare is dirty and they should make people ashamed to be on it...i live in a city that has one of the highest percentage of welfare recipiants and when i go downtown what do i see? about 50 satillite dishes hanging from every apartment building.....89 kids running around in the front lawn...all sporting Nike's and wearing Sean John clothing...it makes me sick to know that my tax money is being spent to support bad spending habits instead of actually going to a place that can help these people

and then you complain about us supporting people directly to the south of us but and then complain about us not supporting people in africa....this alone makes you two of your statements contridictory....who are you to judge what we did is the right or wrong thing?

he built more prisons for the poor and jobless? last time i checked, neither of those are crimes....again another ignorant comment

and through out history, the richer do get richer and the poorer do get poorer so this isn't something reagan invented

Stop your stereotyping, U dunno no one on welfare....oh yea, people on welfare get cable dishes and go buy their kids Sean John clothing....lmao

Who's complaining about Africa? stick to the subject, welfare is not a BLACK thing.

Reagan didn't invent none of that shit yur talkin about, but was a big supporter and did nothing to improve the system. R.I.P regardless.

PS: our government is there to protect? ok loll, but at this moment in time, who are they protecting us from going into middle east? If a terrorist act happens 2morrow, who are we to blame?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2004, 11:56:43 AM »
infinite. posts like this are why people have no respect for you, and actually lead into the arena of contempt.

you disgust me, you are a worthless, bitter, finger pointing blamer who can't take responsibility for his own actions, and tries to make himself feel better by belittling those of others.

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2004, 12:06:02 PM »
I feel like starting a new topic:

Let's tell the truth about infinite
This guy is a fucking ignorant moron. Let us all take a look at his "accomplishments"

-He was once going to write a book about how Tupac was a Prophet from God.

-He is so ignorant and petty he lets POLITICS come before human compassion.

-He couldn't make it in the real world, so he converted to islam and blamed all his problems on non-muslims.

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2004, 12:08:50 PM »

Stop your stereotyping, U dunno no one on welfare....oh yea, people on welfare get cable dishes and go buy their kids Sean John clothing....lmao

Who's complaining about Africa? stick to the subject, welfare is not a BLACK thing.

Reagan didn't invent none of that shit yur talkin about, but was a big supporter and did nothing to improve the system. R.I.P regardless.

PS: our government is there to protect? ok loll, but at this moment in time, who are they protecting us from going into middle east? If a terrorist act happens 2morrow, who are we to blame?

you're right, i don't know anybody on welfare but i do know what i see....just like i don't know actors but i do enjoy watching movies...i can go downtown right now, drive through run down houses and tenement buildings and show you the hundreds of dishes on the house.... i can also take videos of the 2004 eclipses outside of these houses and let you listen to the systems and show you all the kits on these cars...and in addition to all that, i'll show you that they sport lakers jerseys, new sneakers and everything.....but of course your ignorant ass would just blame it on camera tricks

who's complaining about africa? grab the closest person to you that can read and point them in the direction of the beginning of this thread that will answer your question. also, where did you get that i said blacks were the problem? you should ask HOP for your 19 dollars back

and to answer your PS we blame the fucking terrorists....i don't like welfare recipiants...do you see me running downtown driving vans full of dynomite into their slums? no because i'm a smart individual not some barbaric ass monkey that believes if i kill others, that i will be blessed with virgins...

« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 12:17:49 PM by smerlus »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2004, 12:43:16 PM »
Ibrahim I respect you but disagree with you here.

Firstly, Reagan got America out of the Cold War, and very quickly.

He improved America's moral like none other could.

And in my opinion, welfare should be taken away. Those out of work should rely on family, charity and religious groups while they find a job.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Montana00

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2004, 12:52:58 PM »
^^ exactly.

And another thing. Ok, so yea, Welfare isnt a huge spending part of our governments budget. But its not the governments problem to give people paychecks every month. YES, the governments job IS to protect us. Otherwise why do we even have an army? I do agree that Welfare should be taken away. If you really need money go to your local mcdonalds and get a job. at least its work, instead of just draining our governments money.

lol and it is true what smerlus said. People will be on welfare or claim their "poor" yet there kids are walking around in ecko clothes, and air force ones. Some people need to put there spending priorities in different orders before they claim they are really poor. i know alot of people who make a decent living, but they have extreme spending habits, and debts.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2004, 01:14:08 PM »
^^Agreed.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris