Author Topic: Pictures of Scott Storch - he doesn't like you thought he would  (Read 1028 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Pictures of Scott Storch - he doesn't like you thought he would
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2004, 11:27:07 PM »
P.S. Not a diss or anything, cuz I'm not judging the guy's looks, but i've always pictured all you European dorks on this board to look like this guy...

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2004, 06:01:06 AM »

Dude...This is almost as bad as making a thread titled "Alicia Keys doesn't look like you thought she would"...Fuckin' moron.

Everytime I read one of your posts you are hating on something. Judging by your amount of posts I think you need to go outside and step away from the computer.

KoDy.

Jome

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2004, 11:02:37 AM »
P.S. Not a diss or anything, cuz I'm not judging the guy's looks, but i've always pictured all you European dorks on this board to look like this guy...

Spoken like a true American dork.
You're on of the few who posted your picture on a board where 99.5% are male, so I wouldn't diss Storch for his looks if I were you..  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2004, 05:11:42 PM »

Spoken like a true American dork.
You're on of the few who posted your picture on a board where 99.5% are male, so I wouldn't diss Storch for his looks if I were you..  :-X

I never posted my picture on here...Some homos took it, and posted it on here without me even knowing...Dumbfuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2004, 05:13:12 PM »

Dude...This is almost as bad as making a thread titled "Alicia Keys doesn't look like you thought she would"...Fuckin' moron.

Everytime I read one of your posts you are hating on something. Judging by your amount of posts I think you need to go outside and step away from the computer.

KoDy.

I have a high post count, because I was on this board the day it opened...I don't post half as much as most of the losers on this board do anymore...

DAYUM

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2004, 05:25:17 PM »

I have a high post count, because I was on this board the day it opened...I don't post half as much as most of the losers on this board do anymore...

thats true...

and he does make sum banging beats
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 05:25:54 PM by Gizzle fo Shizzle »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2004, 05:57:38 PM »

that's the first time an American did dare to make fun of the looks of Europeans lool...
face it, the stereotype is youre fat dorks. besides I dont get how for instance white americans should look different compared to white europeans. yall are immigrants anyway - if white european immigrants.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 05:59:09 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2004, 06:48:05 PM »

that's the first time an American did dare to make fun of the looks of Europeans lool...
face it, the stereotype is youre fat dorks. besides I dont get how for instance white americans should look different compared to white europeans. yall are immigrants anyway - if white european immigrants.

I wish they all could be California girrrrllllllsssss...

Jome

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2004, 08:21:41 PM »
I never posted my picture on here...Some homos took it, and posted it on here without me even knowing...Dumbfuck.

Same difference..
I wouldn't be calling anybody dorks if I looked like that..  :-X

Yup, and we all know who came first..  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2004, 09:55:46 PM »

Same difference..
I wouldn't be calling anybody dorks if I looked like that..  :-X

Looked like what? The only picture ever posted of me on here was one from 5 years ago with my head pasted on other bodies...A few people on here have seen my recent pics through AIM, and that's about it...At least you've done one thing right, and that was never posting your picture up on here...Thank God for that. :-\

Jome

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2004, 10:45:31 PM »
Looked like what? The only picture ever posted of me on here was one from 5 years ago with my head pasted on other bodies...A few people on here have seen my recent pics through AIM, and that's about it...At least you've done one thing right, and that was never posting your picture up on here...Thank God for that. :-\

Yeah, I know who would probably jack off to it..  :-X

Where's Tom, we need someone to post those funny pix of this dude with inferiority complexes calling other people dorks.. LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2004, 11:24:03 PM »
Send me a pic of yourself when you were 12, and lets see how gangsta you look, homie...I swear, you Europeans get geekier by the day.

Jome

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2004, 12:03:20 AM »
Send me a pic of yourself when you were 12, and lets see how gangsta you look, homie...I swear, you Europeans get geekier by the day.

Calm down, I'm just fucking with you..  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2004, 09:49:45 AM »

Calm down, I'm just fucking with you..  ;D

No, that was just a dream.