Author Topic: "Don't Worry, We Don't Kill Muslims"  (Read 1838 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Don't Worry, We Don't Kill Muslims"
« on: June 08, 2004, 03:52:16 PM »
How come no one is talking about the wave of racist violence currently happening in Saudi Arabia. All over the country, people who are white and/or Christian are being hunted down and ruthlessly murdered. Last week, 22 people were killed in a murder spree at an apartment complex, yesterday two British men were gunned down, and today an American was murdered. All because of their race and religion.  Americans have been told by the US Embassy to evacuate the country.

What if white Christians were roaming the streets of America gunning down anyone who was Muslim and Arab? What if all Arabs living here had to evacuate the country? I think we all know there would be unbelievable worldwide outrage, protests, etc Where are those protests now?

"Don't Worry, We Don't Kill Muslims"

By Daniel Pipes
FrontPageMagazine.com | June 8, 2004

After an Islamist rampage in the Saudi town of Khobar on May 29-30 that ended in the death of twenty-two persons, survivors of that atrocity have recounted how the terrorists went to great lengths to ensure that they would kill only non-Muslims. Their actions raise a delicate but urgent issue: how might non-Muslims best protect themselves if caught in such a situation?

Even as the massacre was underway, the terrorists took pains to distinguish Muslims from non-Muslims. Here are some of the survivors’ testimonies:

Hazem Al-Damen, Muslim, Jordanian: two terrorists knocked on his door and asked him and others hiding whether they were “Muslims or Christians.” On hearing “Muslims,” the assailants told them to stay in the room because their purpose was to rid the country of Americans and Europeans.

Abu Hashem, 45, Muslim, an Iraqi-American engineer (also called “Mike” in some accounts): The terrorists demanded his residency card, which documented his religion (Muslim) and nationality (American). That combination provoked an argument between two terrorists. “He’s an American, we should shoot him,” said one. “We don’t shoot Muslims,” replied the other. The two went back and forth until the latter decided it: “Don’t be afraid. We won’t kill Muslims, even if you are an American.” With this decision, the terrorists turned polite, even apologizing for breaking into Abu Hashem’s home, searching it, and leaving blood stains on his carpet.

Abdul Salam al-Hakawati, 38, Muslim, a Lebanese corporate financial officer: He and his family hid upstairs in their house after hearing gunfire. Downstairs, they heard the terrorists break in and rummage around before one apparently noticed framed Koranic verses on the wall and announced to the others, “This is a Muslim house.” When a heavily armed terrorist came upstairs, Al-Hakawati confirmed his identity by greeting the assailant with “Assalamu ‘Alaykum,” the Muslim greeting.

Nizar Hajazeen, Christian, a Jordanian software businessmen: He hid with another Jordanian in a room but they opened the door when two armed young men banged violently on it. The terrorists asked the identity of the Jordanians, Arab or Westerners. “We’re Arab,” came the response. Each was then asked, “A Christian or a Muslim?” Both claimed to be Muslims and showed a Koran as proof.

Taking care to kill only non-Muslims appears to be in response to widespread Saudi criticism of Islamist terrorism directed against Muslims; Saudis seem to agree that murder is a tool suitably directed only against non-Muslims, as two quotes suggest:

Abdelaziz Raikhan, a maintenance man for the Saudi security forces, responded to the suicide bombing of a police headquarters in Riyadh that killed 5 people and wounded 148 on April 21, accusing the perpetrators of being “mentally ill. … There’s not one American in this entire area. Not one! What kind of jihad is this?”

Mohsen al-Awaji, a Saudi lawyer, suggests that terrorists should be encouraged by the authorities to go to the many “occupied territories that require resistance,” such as in Afghanistan, Iraq, the Palestinian Authority, and Chechnya. “If someone decides to go, we wish him luck. He’s going to die anyway, so let him die there while achieving something, not die here and kill innocents with him.”

Nor is this the first time Islamists have specifically targeted infidels. In Malaysia in 2000, for example, jihadists purposefully killed two non-Muslim hostages and spared two others, both Muslims. In Pakistan in 2002, a police chief noted killers “took a good fifteen minutes in segregating the Christians and making sure that each one of their targets gets the most horrific death.” The murderers separated Christians from Muslims by requiring each hostage to recite a verse from the Koran. Those who could not were shot.

In all these cases, non-Muslims facing jihadists could have saved themselves by passing as Muslims.

There are several ways they could have done this. They might have greeted their potential murderers with Assalamu ‘alaykum (which, ironically, means “peace be with you”). They might have recited in Arabic the Shahada, the Islamic statement of faith. Or they might have recited in Arabic the first sura (chapter) of the Koran, the essential prayer of Islam called the Fatiha (“Opening”).

In the past, such knowledge would have saved lives. It could probably do so again in the future.

Daniel Pipes (www.DanielPipes.org) is director of the Middle East Forum and author of Miniatures (Transaction Publishers).

* The following are two Arabic texts in transliteration and translation:

Shahada and Fatiha
Here is the text of the Shahada, the Islamic statement of faith, in a Latin-letter transliteration of the original Arabic and in translation:

Ashadu an la ilaha illa-llah
        Wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan rasul-Ullah

There is no divinity but God
        And Muhammad is the prophet of God

Here is the same for the Fatiha, the opening sura (chapter) of the Koran and the essential prayer of Islam:

Bismillah arrahman arraheem
       Alhamdulillah, rabb al‘alameen
       Arrahman arraheem
       Malik yawm addeen
       Iyyaka na‘budu wa’ayyaka nasta‘een
       Ihdina assirat almustaqeem
       Sirat allatheena an‘amta ‘alayhim ghayri
       almaghdubi ‘alayhim waladaalleen

In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate.
       Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds;
       The merciful, the compassionate;
       King of the Day of Judgment.
       You we worship and Your aid we seek.
       Guide us on the straight path,
       The path of those You have blessed, not those
       who incurred wrath, nor those gone astray.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:"Don't Worry, We Don't Kill Muslims"
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 04:05:32 PM »
wow, im with trauama, lets just take all these fuckers out

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2004, 04:23:11 PM »
ive never heard any of those stories.

most of the top stories are of abuse to iraqi prisoners. Cuz you know....we dont want to offend them. But like white boy said. but then again ive always been on this side.

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2004, 07:37:26 PM »
we cant to do that CWalker you know why...

because we are a civilized country with  civilized people and civilized people are running our country if we did that wouldnt be be acting just like them? the last thing i would was america to do is act like any Middle Eastern countrys

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2004, 07:44:07 PM »
yea we dont act like those third world animals over there in the middle east. we have morals. thats why we dont go running down the street with an rpg in our backpack and an ak47 at our side.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2004, 08:06:29 PM »
^^ because you dont need to idiot

as for the subject of the thread, one very interesting point was brought up by one of the Arabs quoted. Why not send these wannabe jihadists to chechnya, to iraq and palestine. Fight the army, these cowards are fucking useless. They do nothing, they offer nothing to Islam to the community and to humanity. At least if they fight the US or Israeli army they die tryin to liberate a Muslim country.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2004, 08:39:50 PM »
Point blank, these people are muslims.  Show me 1 muslim state that is civilized.  I've said it before, I'll say it again... these people wipe their ass with their hands... and live in caves.  They CHOOSE to live in the fucking desert.  In America, when we live in the desert, we name the place "Skywalker Ranch" and make movies about Darth Vader there.  Over there, they bootleg the movie, and dream of ways to kill us.  They're not even human, look what they're doing to us... this is war, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let them win.  Eventually, the war will be brought to us here on our soil (like it was sept. 11th, and these motherfuckers make excuses, and never apologize)... and when it does, me and mine will be ready.  

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2004, 10:13:48 PM »
^^ because you dont need to idiot

as for the subject of the thread, one very interesting point was brought up by one of the Arabs quoted. Why not send these wannabe jihadists to chechnya, to iraq and palestine. Fight the army, these cowards are fucking useless. They do nothing, they offer nothing to Islam to the community and to humanity. At least if they fight the US or Israeli army they die tryin to liberate a Muslim country.

see the contridictions in your own post? they're not in a war zone yet they needed to break into people's apartment buildings and kill people?...they didn't need to do shit like that idiot

and news break....if terrorists were brave people, they would never have purposely killed innocent people through out history....but since they are terrorists, the easiest way to spread terror is not to kill a nations military, but to kill it's civilians in random violent acts.

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2004, 07:21:27 AM »
The American's being killed in Saudi Arabia are being killed because they are part of an American attempt to dominate Arab oil fields by any means neccessary.  CWalker is acting as if some Muslims are just running around killing people for no reason, they are doing it because America's objective is to dominate the middle east and usurp it's oil resources.  If you look at the history of America's involvement and wars in the middle east they are all oil related.  Therefore, Americans, and the Saudi's who work with them, have become targets, because Saudi's have allowed America to launch numerous attacks on Muslims in the name of oil.

As for the polocies of the Saudi government:  There are good Muslim societies out there, but Saudi isn't a great example.  You don't have the freedom of speach there.  Not the freedom of speach to say a cuss word or to say the bad thing, but even to say a good thing, you can't even say a good thing if it happens to disagree with government policy.  And that is wrong.  The prophet Muhammad (saws) is quoted as saying that a Muslim leader has to allow critisism from those he governs.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 07:22:20 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2004, 10:46:12 AM »
im still waiting to hear a name of a muslim country thats civilized.

muslims dont go around killing people?

so why was daniel pearl beheaded? o yea thats right hes jewish.

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2004, 11:08:42 AM »
haha its true.

hey infinite. what would happen if you walked around like that dude did in iraq? exactly the same.. they wouldnt give a damn if you're muslim or not. however, unlike you i wouldnt wish that upon you. but you have to see the hypocrisy of your own statements.

why back up and promote people who would do the same to you? - because you're white, and american. not because you're muslim.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2004, 03:41:26 PM »
main reason you dont hear shit about what goes on in saudi arabia is cause america is in love with saudi arabia cause they give them oil. remember, in iraq the bad arabs live. that's why you there aint you.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2004, 04:26:27 PM »
haha its true.

hey infinite. what would happen if you walked around like that dude did in iraq? exactly the same.. they wouldnt give a damn if you're muslim or not. however, unlike you i wouldnt wish that upon you. but you have to see the hypocrisy of your own statements.

why back up and promote people who would do the same to you? - because you're white, and american. not because you're muslim.

u proved an important point there Seer but also why would you wanna follow a religion that is ran and found by those animals? the only good thing ive found out in my 15 years that those people did good was creating Algebra and if yall dont know the story i am glad to share it with you

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2004, 02:43:51 AM »
u mean it was muslims who made algebra? dont think so.. islam was invented pretty late in the scheme of things.

i thought it was probably phoenicians who invented algebra.

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2004, 04:22:54 AM »
u mean it was muslims who made algebra? dont think so.. islam was invented pretty late in the scheme of things.

i thought it was probably phoenicians who invented algebra.

nope i learned this a couple of days ago in summer school

a man  named Al Jabaar created it but back then instead of useing numbers and variables they would right everything out in words so it would be
2x+6=10 instead it would be
two times the unkown source (or sumthing similar) plus six equals ten

well what do you do in that problem first?
you subtract six from 10 well in arabic Al Jabaar means to mend a bone and when u go to the doctor for a broken bone and ur bone is like this V they move it up to fix it to get it like this - so u do the opposite well in that problem we did the opposite to find the answer because we then divided 2 from 4 and got 2 so x=2 and since english people didnt know how to spell and stuff they named it Algebra...

thats the story my teacher told me...