Author Topic: "Don't Worry, We Don't Kill Muslims"  (Read 1841 times)

Montana00

Re:"Don't Worry, We Don't Kill Muslims"
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2004, 06:37:55 PM »
well the muslims have taken yet another hostage.

http://us.rd.yahoo.com//mymod/ldpht/sty/*http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20040613/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saudi_american_killed_1

DAYUM

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2004, 09:19:03 PM »
damn i really think im hateing muslims man...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2004, 12:52:28 AM »
Point blank, these people are muslims.  Show me 1 muslim state that is civilized.  I've said it before, I'll say it again... these people wipe their ass with their hands... and live in caves.  They CHOOSE to live in the fucking desert.  In America, when we live in the desert, we name the place "Skywalker Ranch" and make movies about Darth Vader there.  Over there, they bootleg the movie, and dream of ways to kill us.  They're not even human, look what they're doing to us... this is war, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let them win.  Eventually, the war will be brought to us here on our soil (like it was sept. 11th, and these motherfuckers make excuses, and never apologize)... and when it does, me and mine will be ready.  

we clean our ass with water, as opposed to you crusty ass crackers and your fuckin toilet paper. Ha ha, iin the end Trauma gonna get the eternal dick in the ass , when Jesus comes back to Earth and strikes you and your people.   8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2004, 12:53:23 AM »

we dont like you,

please visit Saudi Arabia and run around yelling Im an American. You deserve that fate.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2004, 02:53:55 AM »
"this has nothing to do with the iraq war. its a thread about muslims killing americans. because there americans or because of their religion"

well , a Lebanese muslim named "Hassan Aalian" was killed yesterday by Iraqi extremists, and he works for a LEBANESE communications company .
hmm....

Montana00

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2004, 07:29:21 AM »

we dont like you,

please visit Saudi Arabia and run around yelling Im an American. You deserve that fate.

that just helps our point about muslims

smerlus

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2004, 10:32:47 AM »
"this has nothing to do with the iraq war. its a thread about muslims killing americans. because there americans or because of their religion"

well , a Lebanese muslim named "Hassan Aalian" was killed yesterday by Iraqi extremists, and he works for a LEBANESE communications company .
hmm....

well so far they cut the head off an american, dragged four burning americans through the streets and hanged them, then went on this last little rampage....but i guess that one labanese guy proves us wrong....it must be hair color or something

DAYUM

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2004, 12:10:23 PM »

we dont like you,

8)
how about you run over here in South Texas "I hate america and im muslim" and see what happens i bet ill a KKK member will shoot u just for bieng arabian or whatever

Montana00

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2004, 12:51:20 PM »
hate to break it to you but the KKK wont behead me and then post it on www.kkk.com

eNgIeS

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2004, 11:31:56 PM »

we dont like you,

Exactly I agree. Those muslims who think like this guy i say kill em they are a threat to everyone else by the way they think that its alright to kill Americans, or anyone for that fact muslim or not

But not all muslims are like this, which is something some people here need to understand, dont paint brush a whole religion & everyone in that religion under the same umbrella, if you thinks every single muslim is like these terrorists & extrememists you are dead wrong, there are many of nice civilized muslims, unfortunately on the news you only get to see the bad muslims

eNgIeS

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2004, 11:37:40 PM »
hate to break it to you but the KKK wont behead me and then post it on www.kkk.com

Only because they know in America they'll be caught & punished most likely if they did that

But some of those KKK guys would be willing to execute someone coz they are black, so if they could get away with it i wouldnt be suprized to see something like that happen

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2004, 11:45:00 PM »
Point blank, these people are muslims.  Show me 1 muslim state that is civilized.  I've said it before, I'll say it again... these people wipe their ass with their hands... and live in caves.  They CHOOSE to live in the fucking desert.  In America, when we live in the desert, we name the place "Skywalker Ranch" and make movies about Darth Vader there.  Over there, they bootleg the movie, and dream of ways to kill us.  They're not even human, look what they're doing to us... this is war, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let them win.  Eventually, the war will be brought to us here on our soil (like it was sept. 11th, and these motherfuckers make excuses, and never apologize)... and when it does, me and mine will be ready.  

we clean our ass with water, as opposed to you crusty ass crackers and your fuckin toilet paper. Ha ha, iin the end Trauma gonna get the eternal dick in the ass , when Jesus comes back to Earth and strikes you and your people.   8)

That's the big question, ain't it?  Whose side is right; those that support Christ's people, or those that blow them up with sticks of dynamite.  I've thought LONG, and I've thought HARD, and I think i'm gonna go with Israel.  Maybe I'm crazy, but yall are some ungodly motherfuckers.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2004, 11:46:04 PM »

we dont like you,

Yeah; meanwhile, you run around civilized countries yelling "I'm a muslim and I support those that kill you" and nothing happens.  Maybe you're right.  Maybe Saudia Arabia has it right, and Canada's the fucked up place.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2004, 11:48:08 PM »

we dont like you,

Exactly I agree. Those muslims who think like this guy i say kill em they are a threat to everyone else by the way they think that its alright to kill Americans, or anyone for that fact muslim or not

But not all muslims are like this, which is something some people here need to understand, dont paint brush a whole religion & everyone in that religion under the same umbrella, if you thinks every single muslim is like these terrorists & extrememists you are dead wrong, there are many of nice civilized muslims, unfortunately on the news you only get to see the bad muslims

Muslims are cowards.  They won't step up and speak out against their brothers in faith who perpetuate these crimes, so their silence speaks volumes.  Look @ the way the muslims on this board take up for terrorists.  THAT should tell you all you need to know about the muslim faith.  I know I've learned *plenty from Tech & Infinite.  

eNgIeS

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2004, 01:38:26 AM »

we dont like you,

Muslims are cowards.  They won't step up and speak out against their brothers in faith who perpetuate these crimes, so their silence speaks volumes.  Look @ the way the muslims on this board take up for terrorists.  THAT should tell you all you need to know about the muslim faith.  I know I've learned *plenty from Tech & Infinite.  

Dont let idiots like Tech & Infinite cloud your judgement on all muslims. I've met muslims that are not like them

I think it is wrong when Muslim community leaders dont condemn the muslims who do the wrong thing, i must admit that is a fault with the religion you dont hear them condemning Muslims for the same things they like to condemn Christians/Americans/Jews for, whereas Bush has came out & condemned the soldiers who were part of the torture in Iraqi prisons.

Then again, I may be wrong, but theres many other bad things that USA has done that Bush hasnt came out & condemned either, hell didnt they try to conceal the Iraqi prison abuse photo's?

All i'm saying is not every Muslim is a bad person just based on what a minority do, just like not every American Soldier is a bad person, so yeah its not good to see both sides painting everyone in America/Middle East as a bad person