Author Topic: I swear today, 6-9-04  (Read 583 times)

Trauma-san

I swear today, 6-9-04
« on: June 08, 2004, 09:15:03 PM »
When Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter die, you will see nothing but respect from me.  You remember, and compare that to the vile shit you've seen here today from others about Reagan.  Fucking disgusting... I FURTHER question the religion of someone who talks about the dead like that, what god directs them?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 02:28:16 PM by SMiLE »

Doggystylin

Re:I swear in front of God, today, 6-9-04
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 09:41:52 PM »
*gets a pen and writes down 6-9-04...

dexter

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 09:42:07 AM »
Clinton and Reagan are punks!!! Same bunch of idiots!

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2004, 08:35:39 AM »

Clinton, Reagan, Bush, Kerry, it's all the same thing.  They are all puppets for big government, military, prison, and all other major government industries.

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2004, 09:01:13 AM »
i agree with trauma. i may not liek some of the presidents, but you gotta pay your respects because of who they were.

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2004, 07:13:57 PM »

Clinton, Reagan, Bush, Kerry, it's all the same thing.  They are all puppets for big government, military, prison, and all other major government industries.

are you dead yet?

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2004, 07:35:26 PM »

i dont like you anymore

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2004, 01:05:49 AM »
.. I FURTHER question the religion of someone who talks about the dead like that, what god directs them?

Were you mourning the "tragic loss of life" re: Sheikh Yassin

You emotional faggot, slide back into bed. The commies are coming.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2004, 01:08:08 AM »

are you dead yet?

Can you dispute this laddy? This is not US Navy boot camp, where you chant random orders, buzzcut. Do you have anything to contribute to a discussion re: influences on American govt, and policy development and implementation?
Where the fuck are you coming from?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2004, 05:32:12 AM »
I swear in front of God
you have three of them... are you referring to "God/God", "God/Jesus" or "God/Bush"??

eNgIeS

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2004, 06:51:51 AM »
.. I FURTHER question the religion of someone who talks about the dead like that, what god directs them?

You emotional faggot, slide back into bed. The commies are coming.

Exactly, thats one thing i've noticed, that American government & its supporters have this double standard & think everyone should bow down to them & they should never return the favor. i'm a white australian catholic as well, not like i have a bias towards muslims here, call it as i see it

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2004, 09:07:21 AM »

are you dead yet?

Can you dispute this laddy? This is not US Navy boot camp, where you chant random orders, buzzcut. Do you have anything to contribute to a discussion re: influences on American govt, and policy development and implementation?

ok you want common sense...here it goes.... they are leaders of the government so why wouldn't they be for the government....the government was formed to protect it's people from all threats foreign (military) and domestic (prisons)

so you muslim bitches are complaining about them doing their jobs....

and tech.....you have the worst insults i've ever seen on this board....stick to your pro muslim bullshit and leave the insults to people that do it better than you....like gildenganon even

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2004, 03:40:19 PM »

LOL

Regan is 1,000,000,000 times the man/person than Sheikh Yassin.

The two can't even be compared by anybody with half a clue.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 03:40:43 PM by Woodrow »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2004, 08:57:22 PM »

are you dead yet?

ok you want common sense...here it goes.... they are leaders of the government so why wouldn't they be for the government....the government was formed to protect it's people from all threats foreign (military) and domestic (prisons)

so you muslim bitches are complaining about them doing their jobs....

and tech.....you have the worst insults i've ever seen on this board....stick to your pro muslim bullshit and leave the insults to people that do it better than you....like gildenganon even

And you wonder why I dont take you seriously. Anything I say is "pro muslim bullshit". ya mind is unable to understand politics and why world affairs occur.

You have no sense of humour, and shouldnt be speakin on mine.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2004, 09:00:13 PM »

LOL

Regan is 1,000,000,000 times the man/person than Sheikh Yassin.

The two can't even be compared by anybody with half a clue.

Once again Englewood has no clue whats goin on. Our friend Trauma here says he questions the religion (hinted jab at islam like a coward u iz) of anyone who talks bad about the dead. Yet he was rejoicing when Yassin died.

No matter what separate llives they lead, they are both equal in death

- Lewis Carroll