Author Topic: What's with all the fucking Communists?  (Read 313 times)

Trauma-san

What's with all the fucking Communists?
« on: June 08, 2004, 09:24:24 PM »
When I was a kid, I used to laugh at the attitude in the 50's that everyone was a communist, and the communist witch-hunts that went on in Hollywood and such.  I thought those people were so paranoid to go around saying everyone was a commie.

Then I grow up.

Everybody IS a fucking commie.  LOL... look at the shit on this board.  We have people actually trying to support it as a viable form of government.  Children refuse to learn from history.  Nevermind that it's never worked, Nevermind that it's been rejected over and over all over the world; youngsters think they know better than all of recorded history and the collective knowledge of everyone who has ever lived in a Communist world.  Unbelievable.  

infinite59

Re:What's with all the fucking Communists?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 07:28:04 AM »
When I was a kid, I used to laugh at the attitude in the 50's that everyone was a communist, and the communist witch-hunts that went on in Hollywood and such.  I thought those people were so paranoid to go around saying everyone was a commie.

Then I grow up.

Everybody IS a fucking commie.  LOL... look at the shit on this board.  We have people actually trying to support it as a viable form of government.  Children refuse to learn from history.  Nevermind that it's never worked, Nevermind that it's been rejected over and over all over the world; youngsters think they know better than all of recorded history and the collective knowledge of everyone who has ever lived in a Communist world.  Unbelievable.  

Ask the 1 billion people in the world who live in poverty and go without food, and the homeless that live in your own backyard if they think capatalism has been successful.  Ask them that.

I'm not a communist or a capatalist.  I am a Muslim, and we have our own system of economics, it was the same system of economics that spread Islam to black Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia, and many other regions without fighting a major war.  Two of the fundamental principals of the Islamic economy are making the poor due obligatory and forbidding interest.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 08:19:50 AM »
Communism is bad. So is Sociallism on large scale. In reality social programs are the best bet.

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2004, 03:09:50 PM »
my neighbor is crazy. sometimes i still hear her screaming "the commies are running the united states!!"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 07:59:59 AM »
yea communism will never work...

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 08:04:07 AM »
my neighbor is crazy. sometimes i still hear her screaming "the commies are running the united states!!"

americans are commie crazy..

i'm not sure where i fall exactly politically, reasonably left i suppose, but communism is too far.

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2004, 09:35:37 AM »
Who cares if there's communists out there, there always have been, there always will be.  Let them think what they want.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2004, 02:02:58 PM »
^ Because they're in America, running for elected office, LOL.  Since we're all Reagan crazy, I heard a great quote of his recently.  He said the choice wasn't between Right & Left, or Right & Wrong, he said the choice America faced was between Up or Down.  Up towards the independence and freedom from government and taxes that our forefathers founded the country for, or down towards the dependence on the bloated government that many liberals push for.  He also said July 4th isn't called Dependence day, it's called Independence day.  

I think he's exactly right.  These people that want to make us more and more dependent on the government, and on taxes, are heading us towards the ultimate dependence: Communism.  

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2004, 04:12:21 PM »
Capatalism has only "worked" for some Americans.  If your Native American then I don't think you'd really consider capatalism to be a winning system.

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2004, 04:56:48 PM »

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2004, 04:57:46 PM »
Capatalism has only "worked" for some Americans.  If your Native American then I don't think you'd really consider capatalism to be a winning system.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2004, 05:05:46 PM »

Of course you're right if you look at it in that aspect. But think of it this way: The people who are at the lowest possible level of any group of people in North America are still better off than everyone in a communist country.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2004, 05:27:32 PM »

Then I grow up.

Ask the 1 billion people in the world who live in poverty and go without food, and the homeless that live in your own backyard if they think capatalism has been successful.  Ask them that.

I'm not a communist or a capatalist.  I am a Muslim, and we have our own system of economics, it was the same system of economics that spread Islam to black Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia, and many other regions without fighting a major war.  Two of the fundamental principals of the Islamic economy are making the poor due obligatory and forbidding interest.  
::)

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2004, 05:28:23 PM »

Of course you're right if you look at it in that aspect. But think of it this way: The people who are at the lowest possible level of any group of people in North America are still better off than everyone in a communist country.
True, Capitalism is the better system.

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2004, 05:59:22 PM »

Yeah right... ::)