Author Topic: G8 Slideshow  (Read 121 times)

JTSimon

G8 Slideshow
« on: June 09, 2004, 11:13:07 AM »
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?g=events/ts/060704g8&a=&tmpl=sl&ns=&l=1&e=1&t=&prev=2

*new link

;)

Bush: Did you bring Harry Potter?

Blair: Oh my is that the sun?

Blair: Cott damn it's hot.

French President Jacques Chirac, right and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin shake hands at the start of their bilateral meeting during the G-8 Summit in Sea Island, Ga. on Wednesday June 9, 2004

:D

« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 11:32:31 AM by Kain »

Don Seer

Re:G8 Slideshow
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 11:18:34 AM »
159 pics... might take me a while!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 12:48:33 PM »
I watched Paul Martin speaking at this, what a moron he is.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2004, 01:22:03 PM »
^ look at your sig  ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2004, 08:18:27 PM »
^ look at your sig  ;D

Yeah, Reagan was indeed a great man.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris