Author Topic: You know what annoys me  (Read 159 times)

JTSimon

You know what annoys me
« on: June 10, 2004, 10:34:39 AM »
When celebrities/political figures become afflicted with cancer/diseases like Huntington, Alzheimer, Colon cancers etc... and all of a sudden we need to find a cure because they got it  ::) and then you see them on tv trying to persuade Congress into spending millions on their not so wide spread disease.

Who gives a shit about you.

Christopher Reeve, Muhammad Ali, Michael J. Fox, Magic Johnson, Montel Williams etc... you can all kiss my ass  ;)

I-Yoof

Re:You know what annoys me
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 10:44:37 AM »
Fuck off and die kid. And you might want to take your useless views with you cunt face.

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 11:10:03 AM »
Fuck off and die kid. And you might want to take your useless views with you cunt face.

I take it you're in a wheelchair ;D
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 11:10:35 AM by Kain »

I-Yoof

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 11:12:33 AM »
Yes.

You might want to think about what you say next time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 11:58:02 AM »
So if you had some kind of disease, you wouldn't want to do anything in your power to help find a cure? What you're saying just doesn't make sense. What those people are doing is not just making a difference for themselves, but for many others with the disease. They are using their voices, their money, etc. to potentially find a cure. Nothin against you, but at least they are doing some good and not bitchin about some noinsense.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 12:27:52 PM »
Cancer kills more than half a million people a year in the US. Many more are diagnosed with it every year.

4.5 million Americans suffer from Alzheimer's disease.

"noinsense?"

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2004, 01:24:12 PM »
So if you had some kind of disease, you wouldn't want to do anything in your power to help find a cure? What you're saying just doesn't make sense. What those people are doing is not just making a difference for themselves, but for many others with the disease. They are using their voices, their money, etc. to potentially find a cure. Nothin against you, but at least they are doing some good and not bitchin about some noinsense.

Most of them are selfish and demand cures within their lifetime.

I don't take anything personal  ;D

Congress has a budget on medical research...let them handle it.
I'm sure they won't ignore anybody  ;D

p.s. I wouldn't waste any money on aids research...just let whoever has it die. Thats a great cure  :D

I-Yoof

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2004, 01:27:43 PM »
Anyone with aids should have it stamped onto their forehead so not confuse anyone. Scabby cunts....

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2004, 01:34:03 PM »
Anyone with aids should have it stamped onto their forehead so not confuse anyone. Scabby cunts....

Hey I thought of that too  ;D But I would tatoo/brand the guys dick/tatoo the chicks inner top thigh.

Prevent them from having kids.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 01:35:45 PM by Kain »

I-Yoof

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2004, 01:46:14 PM »
And get rid of the whole continent of Africa. Plenty of them cunts have it.

:o :o :o

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2004, 01:55:10 PM »
And get rid of the whole continent of Africa. Plenty of them cunts have it.

:o :o :o

lol  ;D

You know what, alot of Africans that have aids is due to no education not loose hoes...I mean I saw this one documentary of a village that used one needle over and over again to vaccinate babies/adults.

Ahh well I blame the governments.

India/China are also having the same problems.