Author Topic: Why did U.S. go to Iraq for weapons, here they are!  (Read 499 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Why did U.S. go to Iraq for weapons, here they are!
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2004, 04:22:00 PM »
Nuclear Weapons after war - Hiroshima, Nagasaki

So the war was over when we dropped the bombs?

I thought you said Germany had good public schools...

sorta ya - of course not officially. but, it was damn clear you gonna win the war. you didnt drop the bombs because you had to, you just did it for inhuman animalistic experimental reasons.
of course there wasnt no peace declared and shit, I thought that was clear. Well prolly it was but you just act desperately.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2004, 04:50:33 PM »
^^^ truthfully, i think the 1st was needed, the 2nd was unessasary

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2004, 05:25:45 PM »
^^^ truthfully, i think the 1st was needed, the 2nd was unessasary
no thats pure bullshit. These japanese fuckers attacked pearl harbor, which basically nowadays would be considered terrorism. The difference is we dont have the balls anymore to drop nukes on countries that do this to us.

The war was far from over. sure those nazis had fallen, but the japenese were nothing to laugh at. They might have not been the best trained soliders, but they knew the terrain in japan. they knew the jungles (just like vietnam, the vietkong knew the jungle terrain too good)

in conclusion. i would rather kill 150,000 japanese in a nuclear bomb drop then let hundreds of thousands, if not millions of american soliders.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2004, 07:34:45 PM »
More people ashamed of the glory and beauty America stands for.  As much as yall hate it, WE ARE THE SHIT.  We always will be the shit, and we always HAVE been the shit.  Since our inception, we've been what EVERYBODY'S talking about, and where EVERYBODY wants to live.  It's like people with curly hair want straight hair, and people with straight hair want curly hair.  Nobody's happy where they are; that's why you see this discontent in America among the youth, whom are generally misguided and 'lost' like youth have always been.

I'm proud to be an American, and I wouldn't live anywhere else.  Fuck yall and your attacks, we're still the shit no matter what you say, and no matter what you think.  

Your proving me right Traumy... and it feels really bad. I mean this is exactly what I'm talking about. You add nothing to the thread, except to curse and make insults. You don't add anything, hell I can add some shit for you, but instead you are just coming here and you don't have an argument, so you talk shit to try and gain control of the situation. Honestly, that's the sign of someone who feels they have no control of their life. Take control homie, take control.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2004, 07:59:32 PM »
IT'S A HERBICIDE.

No.
Herbicide = Chemical substance

Agent Orange was different unknown chemical substances mixed with diesel, kerosene, TCDD or dioxin and other chemicals, making it a CHEMICAL WEAPON.
Not only that, they DID NOT KNOW the effect of it.. if you use that as a excuse.. then I guess you gotta ask one of the victims who still suffer from it today, wether it's a U.S. military vet or a Vietnam citizen and see what they think about it..

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2004, 11:54:34 PM »
Nuclear Weapons after war - Hiroshima, Nagasaki

So the war was over when we dropped the bombs?

I thought you said Germany had good public schools...

sorta ya - of course not officially. but, it was damn clear you gonna win the war. you didnt drop the bombs because you had to, you just did it for inhuman animalistic experimental reasons.
of course there wasnt no peace declared and shit, I thought that was clear. Well prolly it was but you just act desperately.

so you're saying that japanese bombed us because they had to? you've watched pearl harbor too many times....i was stationed on Guam for a year and i talked to this old man who told me the tail of how the japanese defeated the americans then enslaved the chamorro's to help build up japanese defenses on those islands...the japanese had a decent chance of winning the war

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2004, 02:13:37 AM »
IT'S A HERBICIDE.

No.
Herbicide = Chemical substance

Agent Orange was different unknown chemical substances mixed with diesel, kerosene, TCDD or dioxin and other chemicals, making it a CHEMICAL WEAPON.
Not only that, they DID NOT KNOW the effect of it.. if you use that as a excuse.. then I guess you gotta ask one of the victims who still suffer from it today, wether it's a U.S. military vet or a Vietnam citizen and see what they think about it..

Oh shit! Call the UN!!! I just used dropped a ROUNDUP bomb on some weeds in my yard!!! I was gonna use some Ortho, but I thought that'd be a little harsh.

Here's a photo of the deceased:

Jome

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2004, 02:36:07 AM »
Oh shit! Call the UN!!! I just used dropped a ROUNDUP bomb on some weeds in my yard!!! I was gonna use some Ortho, but I thought that'd be a little harsh.

Here's a photo of the deceased:

Why don't you ask one of the victims if they found it as harmless as that.. ?

The Department of Veterans Affairs announced in 2003 that the link to chronic lymphocytic leukemia to Agent Orange exposed Vietnam veterans is so strong that benefits would automatically be given to any new diagnoses of it. There are as many as 1,000 new patients for chronic lymphocytic leukemia alone expected amongst Vietnam veterans. Since many of the diseases associated to Agent Orange exposure can take 20-30 years to develop, thousands of Vietnam veterans may have been excluded from the Agent Orange settlement in 1985.

In 1993, the National Academy of Sciences issued a report linking Agent Orange to multiple myeloma and other conditions. As more Agent Orange studies were performed more illnesses were linked to the herbicide. The VA has listed prostate cancer, respiratory cancers, multiple myeloma, type II diabetes, Hodgkin’s disease, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, soft tissue sarcoma, chloracne, porphyria cutanea tarda, peripheral neuropathy, and spinal bifidia in children of veterans exposed to Agent Orange as side effects of the herbicide.

Yup, totally harmless..

You don't even wanna see the pictures of Vietnamese people suffering from it even today.. they suffer from all kinds of deformations and diseases.
Couldn't find those pictures neither, but I saw a documentary called "Agent Orange and it's Afthermath" or something like that.. shit was prettttty damn bad!

Can easily be compared to Saddams gassing, except that Saddam got all the blame, and U.S. hushed Agent Orange down (to no success).

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2004, 02:55:13 AM »
Questions:

Did the US know that Agent Orange would do what it did to people?

Did the US drop Agent Orange as a Chemical Weapon, or a herbicide?

Did the US use Agent Orange as a Herbicide inside its borders?

Does DDT cause the same type of birth defects?

Is DDT used across the world?

How many US Veterans of Vietnam have Agent Orange side effects?

Did it make sense for the US to poison its own soldiers if it knew what Agent Orange did?

Jome, there is NOOOOOOOO comparison to Saddam using KNOWN chemical weapons on his own people to the United States using an herbicide with unknown effects.

Sorry, but you're wrong.

Montana00

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2004, 06:49:24 AM »
i know 4 vietnam veterans. they were marines back during the height of the war. they were deep in enemy territory in the jungles. They werent in the same group(whatever you call those things) so they were never near each other.

funny story. there each around 55 years old, and no signs of this chemical herbicide killing them anytime soon.

i think there were around 20,000 claims by vets that they were affected by this "chemical weapon of mass destruction" These 20,000 werent all "lung cancer" alot of them was just minor stuff, they just wanted compensation.

20,000 is alot, but not really that much compared to everyone that fought in the war. i mean 58,000 died. 3,000,000 people served in vietnam. Now honestly. 20,000 isnt that many compared to how many served. and remember those 20,000 werent all horrible side affects. most were just minor things.

smerlus

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2004, 09:31:26 AM »
but to the american haters 20,000 people with cancer that are recieving benefits is a far greater crime than the hundreds of thousands that are dead, buried in mass graves

Jome

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2004, 07:38:30 PM »
Questions:

Here's another question:

Was it right to use the Vietnamese citizens and their own unknowing soldiers as test-animals when they didn't quite know the side-effects.. ?
Let's just say that the purpose was NOT to help out with the unwanted plants.

This issue isn't about 20.000 war vets making ridiculous claims to gain some American lawsuit money they don't deserve, it's about the people that suffered, died, and those who still suffer from it today.

I suggest watching a documentary about Agent Orange, but I bet that falls into the Michael Moore-category: unwanted "propaganda" questioning the U.S. and other hushworthy topics.

smerlus

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2004, 11:34:51 PM »
Questions:

Here's another question:

This issue isn't about 20.000 war vets making ridiculous claims to gain some American lawsuit money they don't deserve, it's about the people that suffered, died, and those who still suffer from it today.

that issues was 30 plus years ago, the government has since payed theit debt the best a government will pay it

now flash forward to the mid 90's - 2004 where they still found mass graves of people buried in iraq

your question is in the title of this thread and the best you can do is name weapons that haven't been used in over 30 years...we already know where our weapons are at so why would we search for them genius? hell even a moron like you found them...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2004, 05:21:40 AM »
what about both gulf wars britian and america putting uranian in those bombs, giving our troops gulf war syndrome. not sure of the effect on the ground tho.

and when an enemy force drops a chemical over country i'm SURE they know its BAD they're not exactly gonna do it to encourage plant growth are they!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2004, 03:51:30 PM »
and when an enemy force drops a chemical over country i'm SURE they know its BAD they're not exactly gonna do it to encourage plant growth are they!

hahaa! damn straight!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin