Author Topic: Most young black males in the UK  (Read 317 times)

I-Yoof

Most young black males in the UK
« on: June 10, 2004, 01:43:28 PM »
Have got a bad attitude. Not all of them but most of them. They walk around with a chip on their shoulder. And then you've got impressionable white youths trying to act the same cos "been black is cool". Causes all sorts of problems for old ladies and their handbags.

Cunts.

Trauma-san

Re:Most young black males in the UK
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 01:56:46 PM »
That's a problem everywhere, man.  You oughta see how it is in America... basically same exact thing.  

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 02:11:26 PM »
lol ;D maybe half.

Black women are the worst though.

Hey if you talk to them some are really cool.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 02:27:48 PM »
Of course, some of them are great people.  A lot of them look like fucking thugs who oughta be locked up.  Show some respect for people, I can't stand seeing people act like a fuckin punk.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 04:16:33 PM »
that is really weird, I never diagnose such attributes when I meet black ppl in germany
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 06:37:40 PM »
that is really weird, I never diagnose such attributes when I meet black ppl in germany
not me in england, its just how you percieve them.

i know a nigerian geeza hes 28 and studying for his masters degree he speaks 5 different languages and he doesn't come from a rich back ground but hes work for what he wants. one of my best mates and his sister have worked at the hilton for years and are both supervisers in the restaurants and have completed degrees in hospitality/gastromony but still only earn a poxy £4.5 an hour. the whole point of that is to prove most black people don't mug grandma's and often have a harder time in life and put more effert into things as a result.

MikeSkinner did you vote for the BNP yesturday by any chance?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2004, 07:05:19 PM »
There is a big difference between African Americans and Africans.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 07:05:36 PM by Kain »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2004, 07:07:42 PM »
Africans are the ones that run in the Boston Marathon and win every year.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2004, 07:26:23 PM »
How stereotypical... ::)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2004, 09:46:35 PM »
Well, Stereotypes are usually grounded in reality.  It's sad, but it's true.  Most people from West Virginia *ARE actually hillbillies.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2004, 10:38:33 PM »
I just don't buy into stereotypes. Well, I try my hardest not to, but I think we all fall victim to that form of ignorance. I personally don't know any angry black men. I'm not. The ones in my family are productive people. The one's I consider friends are productive as well. Then again, I usually only stay close to cherful, productive people because you are the company you keep.

I think the whole "bad attitude" thing could apply to all races equally. Especially many young people who are trying to prove themselves. I don't think race is necessarily the issue.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2004, 01:49:40 AM »

MikeSkinner did you vote for the BNP yesturday by any chance?

i suspect you're right... ;)

if he's old enough that is.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2004, 06:01:54 AM »
I just don't buy into stereotypes. Well, I try my hardest not to, but I think we all fall victim to that form of ignorance. I personally don't know any angry black men. I'm not. The ones in my family are productive people. The one's I consider friends are productive as well. Then again, I usually only stay close to cherful, productive people because you are the company you keep.

I think the whole "bad attitude" thing could apply to all races equally. Especially many young people who are trying to prove themselves. I don't think race is necessarily the issue.

yeah from what you post here or your photos etc... youre really not that type of stereotypical black american. kain is neither. blacks I meet in germany arent like that either. makes me wonder.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2004, 06:25:43 AM »

one day you kids'll learn that stereotypes about race etc count for nothing.

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2004, 08:05:38 AM »
yeah from what you post here or your photos etc... youre really not that type of stereotypical black american. kain is neither. blacks I meet in germany arent like that either. makes me wonder.

Most blacks in Germany are probably first generation like most Eritreans which are the coolest folks around.