Author Topic: I'd have much more respect for Bush  (Read 144 times)

I-Yoof

I'd have much more respect for Bush
« on: June 10, 2004, 01:51:29 PM »
If he admitted when it all started that he didn't give a fuck about WMD and just wanted more oil and to settle a score with the Iraqis and Saddam Hussain. If America are this super nation I think they should feel free to do what they like against small and feeble countries with little means of defence on a large scale.

Fuck equality, keep poverty.

Trauma-san

Re:I'd have much more respect for Bush
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 01:52:42 PM »
No you wouldn't.  You wouldn't have 'more respect' for him, that's bullshit.  You don't have 1 ounce of respect for him, and nothing he does will change that.  THAT is what I respect about him: He doesn't give a fuck.  

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 04:39:33 AM »
right good idea to support a president who doesn't give a fuck. that must be one of the most stupid things i ever heard. just like when bush was trying to say terrorism had gone down recently since his war on terror, he didn't give a fuck he was lying thru his teeth. and america's apoligy man was rolled out yet again to actually it was a "statistical error" and its actually gone up, who'd of thaught after seeing terrorists attacks constantly on the news!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 05:50:59 AM »
right good idea to support a president who doesn't give a fuck. that must be one of the most stupid things i ever heard.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

I-Yoof

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 11:01:58 AM »
right good idea to support a president who doesn't give a fuck. that must be one of the most stupid things i ever heard. just like when bush was trying to say terrorism had gone down recently since his war on terror, he didn't give a fuck he was lying thru his teeth. and america's apoligy man was rolled out yet again to actually it was a "statistical error" and its actually gone up, who'd of thaught after seeing terrorists attacks constantly on the news!

When do I say I support him you fucking bell end.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 11:55:01 AM »
learn to read u illiterate knob i was infact refering to the comments trauma left not yours, your comment i didn't view were worth a reply.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 11:56:07 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Smoke

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 12:15:09 PM »
If he admitted when it all started that he didn't give a fuck about WMD and just wanted more oil and to settle a score with the Iraqis and Saddam Hussain. If America are this super nation I think they should feel free to do what they like against small and feeble countries with little means of defence on a large scale.

Fuck equality, keep poverty.

I'd have much more respect for the Prime Ministers of Russia, Germany and France too, if they admitted they didn't give a fuck about Iraqi people or peace, and just wanted to get the money they deserve from Saddam, being the main worldwide creditors of Iraq and having used infamous 'Oil For Food' who killed to death Iraqi economy, made Saddam richer and common people poorer. If they are so much about peace peace peace, leave half of Africa and Cecenia in peace, and support ONU now.

Fuck peace, mind on the money man.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 12:16:19 PM by Antonio »