Author Topic: The Different Sorts of Weed ....  (Read 355 times)

Don Seer

Re:The Different Sorts of Weed ....
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2004, 04:14:35 AM »
Cheese is the best bud on the planet, i think it's around a year old now. Fucking hard to get good quality, and to regular get it.But when you do,W 8)W.
Im pretty sure it's got some AK47 (2nd best bud on the planet) in it. Jack Herer is nice, so is White Rhino.

In terms of solids i like Charris (dunno how you spell it), Black Squidgy, isolater and good pollen.

i've had a lil charis (however lol) too.. that shits laced with coke..

we used to get shit loads of the black sticky...  and sometimes shit called "rocky" that was really really harsh and tough to fluff up (prob how it got its name..)

we had this real nice red solid stuff once that fluffed up real real nice.. and it takes like raspberryade.. haha.. no shit!

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re:The Different Sorts of Weed ....
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2004, 07:56:24 AM »
Cheese is the best bud on the planet, i think it's around a year old now. Fucking hard to get good quality, and to regular get it.But when you do,W 8)W.
Im pretty sure it's got some AK47 (2nd best bud on the planet) in it. Jack Herer is nice, so is White Rhino.

In terms of solids i like Charris (dunno how you spell it), Black Squidgy, isolater and good pollen.

i've had a lil charis (however lol) too.. that shits laced with coke..

we used to get shit loads of the black sticky...  and sometimes shit called "rocky" that was really really harsh and tough to fluff up (prob how it got its name..)

we had this real nice red solid stuff once that fluffed up real real nice.. and it takes like raspberryade.. haha.. no shit!

The Charis i get ain't laced with barley, i know that much (however don't EVER think of eating that shit, it's made in a lamb's gut or some shit. Straight nasty). Isolater is the shit though, made by some Indian Guru up in the mountians, kept in the snow for 2 years, and then 'released' for our pleasure. Fucking damn near impossible to get it good quality unless you wanna trek up an Indian mountain, but if you ever get it offered to you from someone you trust/know went up there, buy that shit up it's dope. You can get it every few years in Amsterdam coffee shops for a short while.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...