Author Topic: To those that hate america but still live in america  (Read 762 times)

pappy

To those that hate america but still live in america
« on: June 10, 2004, 06:42:27 PM »
I kno its easier said than done.  But why dont you u move out of the country.  I get the feeling from your post that american has ruined your life or prevents you from living you everyday life.  I kno its easier said than done its basically starting over from scratch.  But if america has such a negative affect on your life wouldnt you try to make a conscience effort to eventually move ???

JTSimon

Re:To those that hate America but still live in America
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 07:01:20 PM »
The only reason I'm here is because of war caused by America and their goal to end communism, protect Israel and guard their middle east oil.

So they fucking owe me.

;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 07:03:06 PM by Kain »

Montana00

Re:To those that hate america but still live in america
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 07:12:42 PM »
alec baldwin said that if bush won hed leave the country. Guess who still lives in america?

to all the people that hate america. get the fuck out we dont want you in our country anyway. You cry about how america has fucked you over, and you cant stand what were doing. Yet you cant live without it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 09:34:12 PM »
These are people with such simple minds they're not going to be happy anywhere.  They feel guilty they were born in such a wonderful place when much of the world lives in poverty and despair.  fuck that.  I've been blessed to be born here, I'm not going to speak badly about my country just because it is what it is.  I fully take advantage of my country, and just like every citizen, I have since the day I was born here, it would be hypocritical of me to talk shit about the very government that has given me the right to talk shit about it.  

pappy

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 09:39:24 PM »
it would be hypocritical of me to talk shit about the very government that has given me the right to talk shit about it.  

i disagree b/c that is one of the great things about this country,  the fact that if you dont agree with something the goverment is doing you can speak up against it.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 09:44:41 PM »
^ These people don't disagree with things the country is doing, they disagree with shit that happened years ago! Centuries ago!  They see nothing positive in the greatest place on earth, you think they'll be happy anywhere else? Hell fuck no... and they'll probably get shot for running their big American mouth.  

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 04:54:28 AM »
another great thing about america is guns rule. why are there more gun shops than petrol stations and a shit load of murders in the most developed country, a country which also has a very powerful pro gun lobby group to ensure americans can buy almost any weapon they like.

i was watching this thing on tv the other day and it was a shoot out your police had shitty pistols whilst the ones inside the bank had ak's, so what did the police do just walk round the corner and raided the local guns store. most our police don't cary guns but the ones that do carry mp5s something worth having, but then since guns are illegal here its not so much a problem although illegal gun crime is on the rise particularly in yardy circles.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2004, 05:57:39 AM »
well, aside from stupid domestic policies like gun rule and underage drinking below the age of 21 etc...
the fucked up government wouldnt affect me more if I was living in america. of course, if I was an american resident, I'd be ashamed of my country, but that's about it. for instance, when america does what it does with Iraq now - how is that worse if you live in america.
but when it comes to domestic shit of course im glad im not treated like a 20 year old giant baby when it comes to alcohol or cigarettes, and that I dont have to be afraid being aware the average amount of guns and rifles in my city is like 10 per house lol. but these arent points we criticize here, on this board. the foreign politics are discussed. and these dont affect americans more than me, and sure not more than arabs and ppl in the middle east.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2004, 06:33:40 AM »
your reffering to the bank robbery that happened in LA. two guys equipped with major body armor, and each had an AK with 100 round drums attached to them.

just for your info....that happened awhile ago, and the police have changed their gun policys. And there are not more gun shops then petrol stations. i can only think of one which is in close driving distance to me. And you know what its their own fault if they kill other people. thats the great thing about america. you have the freedom to do what you want, but there are consiquences.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2004, 07:55:31 AM »
There is in no way more gunshops than GAS stations. Maybe in places where the population is 900 people. Even the gun shops around here only sell hunting weapons such as 12 guages and shit. Most of the Pistols come off the street. People overexagarate it in other countries because of Bowling for Columbine. More people in the sticks have guns than people in the cities. Most people aren't scared of shit. I've only talked to old people that were actually afraid to go outside at night. Thats it. I go where ever I want when I want. I have been to all parts NYC and walked around. I have walked around Washington Heights in Harlem and I'm white. I am still living. Simply put people in other countries overexagerate what they see on documentaries and movies.

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2004, 08:09:45 AM »
well, aside from stupid domestic policies like gun rule and underage drinking below the age of 21 etc...
the fucked up government wouldnt affect me more if I was living in america. of course, if I was an american resident, I'd be ashamed of my country, but that's about it. for instance, when america does what it does with Iraq now - how is that worse if you live in america.
but when it comes to domestic shit of course im glad im not treated like a 20 year old giant baby when it comes to alcohol or cigarettes, and that I dont have to be afraid being aware the average amount of guns and rifles in my city is like 10 per house lol. but these arent points we criticize here, on this board. the foreign politics are discussed. and these dont affect americans more than me, and sure not more than arabs and ppl in the middle east.

Good point 18-20 year olds can go off dying for this unjust war but can't drink alcohol  ???

Montana00

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2004, 08:40:40 AM »
well we do drink  ;D

smerlus

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2004, 09:25:48 AM »

Good point 18-20 year olds can go off dying for this unjust war but can't drink alcohol  ???

i was 18 stationed in japan and the military let us drink so there goes that arguement....when we're in different countries we're allowed to follow most of their laws (we couldn't do shrooms in japan just because they were legal)....then when i cam home when i was 19, i just went to canada, 5 miles away and drank there

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2004, 09:30:43 AM »

i was 18 stationed in japan and the military let us drink so there goes that arguement....when we're in different countries we're allowed to follow most of their laws (we couldn't do shrooms in japan just because they were legal)....then when i cam home when i was 19, i just went to canada, 5 miles away and drank there

Oh shit I'm joining the military so I can drink beer and die :D...lol don't they have beer vending machines in Japan?  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2004, 09:41:20 AM »
your reffering to the bank robbery that happened in LA. two guys equipped with major body armor, and each had an AK with 100 round drums attached to them.

just for your info....that happened awhile ago, and the police have changed their gun policys. And there are not more gun shops then petrol stations. i can only think of one which is in close driving distance to me. And you know what its their own fault if they kill other people. thats the great thing about america. you have the freedom to do what you want, but there are consiquences.

LoL that's too much and you know it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin