Author Topic: To those that hate america but still live in america  (Read 760 times)

smerlus

Re:To those that hate america but still live in america
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2004, 09:42:29 AM »
out of the 150 people i know that were stationed just in the command i was in....none of them have died....so you should join the military, see a new country and get to drink when you're 18

about the vending machines...you can get shit bigger than 40's over there.....plus some of the shit that's illegal here is legal there, such as absinth

there are also japanese girl panty vending machines if you're into that kind of stuff (and i know you are)  ;)

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2004, 09:43:31 AM »
your reffering to the bank robbery that happened in LA. two guys equipped with major body armor, and each had an AK with 100 round drums attached to them.

just for your info....that happened awhile ago, and the police have changed their gun policys. And there are not more gun shops then petrol stations. i can only think of one which is in close driving distance to me. And you know what its their own fault if they kill other people. thats the great thing about america. you have the freedom to do what you want, but there are consiquences.

LoL that's too much and you know it

seven got a point....that's some freedom you can keep

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2004, 09:46:28 AM »
there are also japanese girl panty vending machines if you're into that kind of stuff (and i know you are)  ;)

lol the ones with the hole in the middle.

pappy

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2004, 02:00:48 PM »
another great thing about america is guns rule. why are there more gun shops than petrol stations and a shit load of murders in the most developed country, a country which also has a very powerful pro gun lobby group to ensure americans can buy almost any weapon they like.

i was watching this thing on tv the other day and it was a shoot out your police had shitty pistols whilst the ones inside the bank had ak's, so what did the police do just walk round the corner and raided the local guns store. most our police don't cary guns but the ones that do carry mp5s something worth having, but then since guns are illegal here its not so much a problem although illegal gun crime is on the rise particularly in yardy circles.

wtf does this gotta do with anything.  Every post i see from you in this section is bashing america even if the topic has nothing to fuckin do with america.

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2004, 02:19:14 PM »
join the air force or the navy. see the world and have no fear of death.

no offense to you smerlus.

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2004, 11:40:07 PM »
no offense taken, i knew there was a great chance i wouldn't die. it's called thinking, it's the same process that steers me away from trying to be a cop in say...atlanta or miami

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2004, 08:18:11 AM »
It's ironic when people talk about America being the most free country in the world when it has the highest rate of incarceration in the world.

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2004, 10:38:57 AM »
It's ironic when people talk about America being the most free country in the world when it has the highest rate of incarceration in the world.

you're right, we should be free like the middle east is...free to bomb whoever we feel like, free to assassinate politicians, free to ambush un armed civilians and not have to worry about prosicution

you're a fucking moron and only about 3 of your fellow morons share your view....do us all a favor and die in your sleep

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2004, 10:46:51 AM »

I hope you will kill yourself and that nobody will ever notice you have died. That after months after your death somebody smells you and warns the police. I hope this event will start a.s.a.p.

Smoke

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2004, 11:47:40 AM »

Actually it's not ironic at all. It means there are rules you know and you gotta respect. Freedom means to do whatever the fuck you wanna do WITHOUT DAMAGING OTHER PEOPLES. Remember that. You know what's ironic? That if you go in some of the non-moderated countries ruled by muslims, you cant even choose your religion, your rules, your dresses, you cant even speak. At least in America you can.

eNgIeS

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2004, 10:20:29 PM »

Actually it's not ironic at all. It means there are rules you know and you gotta respect. Freedom means to do whatever the fuck you wanna do WITHOUT DAMAGING OTHER PEOPLES. Remember that. You know what's ironic? That if you go in some of the non-moderated countries ruled by muslims, you cant even choose your religion, your rules, your dresses, you cant even speak. At least in America you can.

Agreed, however, its not just America, thats why i guess everyone gets annoyed its always about America being free, hell we have the same freedom, maybe even more, in Australia, same as many Europe Countries & UK

Smoke

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2004, 07:32:40 AM »

Agreed, however, its not just America, thats why i guess everyone gets annoyed its always about America being free, hell we have the same freedom, maybe even more, in Australia, same as many Europe Countries & UK

Yeah but it's the same thing with English saying they invented football, blablabla..
It's not a problem tho'. Who cares? Obviously they play football (better) in other places too.
And obviously there are a lot of countries who has at least the same freedom they have in USA.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2004, 05:29:59 PM »
Get the Fuck out of the country.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2004, 05:55:06 PM »
Thats because people have the freedom to fuck up.  In other countries, they would be regulated more and wouldn't have the chance to get into some of the shit Amercians do.

Jome

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2004, 07:27:41 PM »
Thats because people have the freedom to fuck up.  In other countries, they would be regulated more and wouldn't have the chance to get into some of the shit Amercians do.

"The freedom to fuck up" - LMAO, dumbest shit I ever heard.
You can fuck up as much as you want in ANY country, America is FAR from the country with the most freedom.
U.S. is one of the most, if not THE most, regulated country in the world.

Easier access to guns, drugs and weapons in America makes it a free country... ??
Twisted logic.. "we're free to fuck up and go berserk".. LOL

U.S. is the country with one of the highest crime rates, BY FAR most gun victims, and the most people in prison.
It's one of the countries with the most police, most authorities, agencies, most surveillance, most laws & regulations.
You call it "freedom".. ?