Author Topic: To those that hate america but still live in america  (Read 759 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: To those that hate america but still live in america
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2004, 03:10:27 AM »
afterall...only parts of germany are barely celebrating 10 years of freedom

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2004, 05:36:57 AM »
Jome is right as fuck about the freedom stuff. It cracks me up EVERY time an American talks about how free his country is.

Once I made a post about it, a dope & long one.

Also, it is hilarious as fuck when Americans who dislike Liberals brag about how free their country is, LOL. Awesome.

So you think Germany is more "free" than America? Please explain.

Why do you find it hilarious that I brag about how free my country is? I've got the freedom to choose my views, I've got the freedom to learn about my surroundings, I've got the freedom to say what I want, when I want. I've got the freedom to make as much money as I want. I've got the freedom to call you a tinfoil hat wearing trailerpark dweller.

You've got a bad case of haterism. Too bad your hatered is misplaced. Why not talk about freedom in Saudi Arabia? Why not talk about the lack of human rights in China? Why not focus your energy on something more valid?

It's just plain misexpressed patriotism if you brag about the things in your 1st paragraph because this stuff is completely normal. Do you see Germans, Australians, French, British [...insert other 20 countries llol...] brag about those things? Brag about being free? Saying "*Insert Country* is a free country, and Im proud of that freedom".
No, because that's completely normal in 1st world countries.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2004, 12:49:21 PM »
It's just plain misexpressed patriotism if you brag about the things in your 1st paragraph because this stuff is completely normal. Do you see Germans, Australians, French, British [...insert other 20 countries llol...] brag about those things? Brag about being free? Saying "*Insert Country* is a free country, and Im proud of that freedom".
I don't see Germans, Australians, French, Brits or anybody else bragging about their freedom, I just see them trying to knock ours with misplaced information and petty insults.

Example: The last 15 messages in this post.

Like dude said, You must be younger than 15 years, or just don't know much about history because your own country was not "free" until VERY recently.

Also shouldn't you concentrate your hate towards something more valid? There are a lot more important things in the world than the amount of freedom you perceive America to have.

One more thing. Before complaining about America's freedom, take a look at this topic:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=55320.0
« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 01:11:23 PM by Woodrow »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2004, 06:26:21 PM »
I don't see Germans, Australians, French, Brits or anybody else bragging about their freedom, I just see them trying to knock ours with misplaced information and petty insults.

Example: The last 15 messages in this post.

Like dude said, You must be younger than 15 years, or just don't know much about history because your own country was not "free" until VERY recently.

Also shouldn't you concentrate your hate towards something more valid? There are a lot more important things in the world than the amount of freedom you perceive America to have.

One more thing. Before complaining about America's freedom, take a look at this topic:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=55320.0

1. noone said I must be younger than 15 years, LOL - why would you make up such shit?
2. jealous of your american freedom? - LOL!
3. I concentrate on what Im urged to and I also think it's mad great how much it pisses you off. It's funny how you take personal insult reading my most frequently unargueable points regarding the american government. Plus there are also more important things in the world than Germans who dont shower every day.
4. I already took a look on this topic and I also expressed my opinion. And guess what, noone took mad offense or called me a Canada-Hater or whatever. Maybe you got to check yourself.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin