Author Topic: Iraq Body Count / Cost of War  (Read 231 times)

JTSimon

Iraq Body Count / Cost of War
« on: June 11, 2004, 07:00:05 AM »
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

http://costofwar.com/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Dwight D. Eisenhower
April 16, 1953

;)

“We don’t do body counts”
General Tommy Franks, US Central Command
« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 07:02:00 AM by Kain »

Montana00

Re:Iraq Body Count / Cost of War
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 07:45:12 AM »
eisenhower also was a 5 star general who led armies into battle.

why on earth would i want to see a website dedicated to iraqi civillian death counts?

i only care about how many american soliders die. Which is alot, because of those iraqi fuckers.

Ok so one of the things it says is we could feed the world with the money we could save on war...

i dont really want my tax dollars going to different countries. we get enough of that already.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 07:48:02 AM by rampant »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 09:54:55 AM »
^^^^so you rather want your tax dollars spend on killing people, than on helping people? you're a weirdo.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 10:03:31 AM »
Yea basically

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 10:48:35 AM »
eisenhower also was a 5 star general who led armies into battle.

why on earth would i want to see a website dedicated to iraqi civillian death counts?

i only care about how many american soliders die. Which is alot, because of those iraqi fuckers.

Ok so one of the things it says is we could feed the world with the money we could save on war...

i dont really want my tax dollars going to different countries. we get enough of that already.
i wish americans had some more maturity, for a start it was america who has been the driving force behind the war supposively to help the iraqi's and to rip them of WMD, america led most of the aggretion before hand and have been heavy handed in the duration. and for then for americans to say they don't care about the innocent civillians they have killed since starting the war and only their soldiers is very very sad, but a view believed by many.

i remember at the start of the war the british soldiers were all saying prayers whilst the americans were getting really psyked up saying somink like "when bush say its time to go, its hammer time!" and then naming the first opporation "shock and ore" blowing to pieces half of bagdad in a couple of hours, not exactly the way to go and get respect out there no wonder the region is unstable. and now america is trying to get british soldiers to go into to the areas where america has pissed them off, fuck that we'll stay in the south thanks.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 11:06:13 AM »
834 Americans, 59 Britons, six Bulgarians, one Dane, one Dutch, one Estonian, 18 Italians, one Latvian, six Poles, one Salvadoran, three Slovaks, 11 Spaniards, two Thai and six Ukrainians, in the war in Iraq as of June 10, 2004

these iraqi fuckers hide in the shadows and wait for american soliders to walk down the street. its a country full of cowards with guns.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 11:49:22 AM »
11317 Iraqi civillian "cowards" without guns died and thats not counting the "cowards with guns".

oh and when u question their tactics look at the who they are facing its the only way u can fight the american army, america does the same too they'll just drop a bomb and wipe out a whole village or maybe a wedding reception if they suspect something is up and thats not coward like?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2004, 12:40:01 PM »
lol you obviously dont know anything about how america military works.
at the beginning of the war we sent thousands and thousands of marines into iraq. they fought.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2004, 12:53:52 PM »

these iraqi fuckers hide in the shadows and wait for american soliders to walk down the street. its a country full of cowards with guns.

...and these american fuckers just invade a country full of ppl who had never done any harm to them and kill random ppl
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2004, 12:57:22 PM »

...and these american fuckers just invade a country full of ppl who had never done any harm to them and kill random ppl

so did all the 950 coalition soliders just commit suicide or something? because if these iraqis are so peaceful, and never did anything to deserve this then no american solider would have died.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2004, 01:01:13 PM »

so did all the 950 coalition soliders just commit suicide or something? because if these iraqis are so peaceful, and never did anything to deserve this then no american solider would have died.

sometimes I wonder if youre actually really so fucking dumb that I cant find any expressions for it or if you just want to provoke with such statements. I hope it's 2nd. cause if it's 1st, I really regret every response I gave you.. ever.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 01:01:39 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

I-Yoof

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2004, 01:10:04 PM »
You've got to admit that Muslims preach about how they are peaceful people, then totally contradict myself. I'm okay to be violent, I'm an athiest.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2004, 01:20:23 PM »
You've got to admit that Muslims preach about how they are peaceful people, then totally contradict myself. I'm okay to be violent, I'm an athiest.

I claim that Islam is a peaceful religion but admit that many of it's adherents are not. You can't say that I contradict myself if it's not actually me who's doing the violence.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2004, 02:01:58 PM »
RAMPANT....please kill yourself, can't even begin to reply to your stupidity. U choose to ignore issues. At least the other patriotic ignorant fucks in here come up wit some valid points sometimes, U on the other hand just babble on.

12,000 innocent civilians, no guns, and have nothing to do with the war > 900 American Soldiers.

Even a 3 year old can figure this out U fuckin retard. Here's a fake situation, but it it might spark up something in your brain to try to understand. Let's say America hated on the Black Panthers because they were a threat, so they decide to kill them all and put a stop to it. The Black Panthers started in Oakland, CA. It was their headquarters. There are over 500,000 people in Oakland. Maybe 1000 of them were Black Panthers. Now is it OK for America to go in to Oakland and kill over 12,000 innocent civilians in there because of what the Black Panthers have done? is it those people's fault that they happen to live in that city? think about it genious........U evil minded piece of shit.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 02:05:07 PM by RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2004, 11:47:13 PM »
you guys forget that we wiped out the iraqi army with little civialian casualties and few losses on ourside

ROD stick to rapping because your analogies are one sided and they suck

let me fix your analogy

black panthers hold up in a city....the cops go in there and wipe them out (of course with a few friendly casualties)...and as they try to restore peace to the city, they are attacked by the civilians in the city making the cops job harder because now they don't know whose friendly and who's not

of course this analogy is still flawed because cops have a reason to go into a city...countries invading countries don't ahve it that easy