Author Topic: Dems and Republicans  (Read 234 times)

dexter

Dems and Republicans
« on: June 11, 2004, 09:45:34 AM »
are the same buNCH of idiots
Both for the RICH!!!!!!!!!
vOTE NADER!!!!!!!!
BUSH AND KERRY have similar solutions and ideas
SKULL and Bones FAGGOTS    IVY LEAGUE QUEERS!!!!!!!

JTSimon

Re:Dems and Republicans
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 09:56:06 AM »
If you vote Nadar you're reelecting Bush  ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 09:58:41 AM »
dems truly republicanized during the last decade, no argue on that one.

but common sense should also tell you that every vote for nader is actually a vote to bush.
why?
if you want nader as a president, fine. but he wont win no matter if you vote him or not, and you know this. and ppl who want nader - im damn sure they rather want dems than reps. so?

just vote for Kerry. I dont say he's great, but he's the less of two evils. voting for nader is the same as not going to vote.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 09:58:52 AM »
vOTE NADER!!!!!!!!

I put my money on Kerry because voting Nader was the mistake that good Democrats did before.

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2004, 08:28:34 AM »
vOTE NADER!!!!!!!!

That's right!  The real wasted vote is the vote for the Democrat or the Republican.  Either vote Nadar, Libertarian, (3rd party) or don't vote at all.

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2004, 09:04:34 AM »
if you dont vote then your not allowed to talk any shit about whats going on in the government.

unless your too young

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2004, 09:17:02 AM »
if you dont vote then your not allowed to talk any shit about whats going on in the government.

unless your too young

That's not entirely true because in many instances the voting public is not given any real choice on who to vote for.  They are given a choice between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, that's not going to motivate people to vote.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2004, 12:02:58 PM »
Vote the Libertarian candidate that's running.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2004, 04:08:12 PM »
GOD DAMMIT I tried my best in my first post here to explain why you should NOT vote some random left party dude FOR GOD'S SAKE! that's a statement then, right, but it's not going to change A THANG. so, my fellow non-conservative american citizens, get your ass up and vote for Kerry.. not that he's the best guy ever, but he's the ONLY alternative to Bush. FACE IT.

DAMMIT!

I bet yall Americans mess it up again.. voting for Nader and some BS.. if Bush is reelected, I dont blame the neo-conservatives who voted for Bush, cause at least they vote what they stand for... I blame all the chumps who dont get it.. and vote for some random guy instead of Kerry.
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2004, 02:31:01 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2004, 10:56:25 PM »
Come on.  You know this isn't true.  The same? Everybody knows that the Democrats are for the everyday man, the poor, the downtrodden.... I mean, Kerry's a great guy, he's from Massachusetts, that's uh... country up there.  He's just a regular joe, who's never ate a hotdog and marries women worth a minimum of 200 million dollars.  EVERYBODY CAN RELATE TO THIS GUY!!!

And Republicans: Everybody knows, Republicans, are Rich, Money Hungry, War Mongering, Racist, Bigotted Jerks.  Look @ Ronald Reagan, their Idol.  He called Russia... EVIL.  Yes, Yes He did! I saw it... I know, I know, hard to believe, but he actually did.  What a hateful man.  And, get this... they talk about things like "Spreading Freedom"... and "God".  HAH!  I told you they were Bigoted.  They even tried to Impeach a good Southern Man, Bill Clinton, just because he lied under oath.  I mean, I know that's a criminal offense to a normal man punishable by an automatic prison conviction; but Bill Clit... oops! Clinton SOOO represents the Little Man, and the Downtrodden, I don't think he should have to be held up to their same standards.  These Damn Republicans.  It's all about Oil! I haven't figured out yet, how, and Saudia Arabia is still charging us twice as much for our oil since a Republican took office, but I KNOW THERE'S A CONNECTION.  THERE'S GOTTA BE, YOU CAN'T TRUST THESE SNAKES!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2004, 10:59:54 PM »
Let Me expose your idiodicy and the tenderness of your undeveloped mind in one quote.  

If Bush is reelected, I dont blame the neo-conservatives who voted for Bush, cause at least they vote what they stand for... I blame all the chumps who dont get it.. and vote for some random guy instead of Kerry.

O.K.  So... 'at least the republicans vote what they stand for'... but if the libertarians and green party and independents don't abandon their candidates, and vote for Kerry, whom they don't agree with, they're chumps.  LOL So; it's good to vote for what you stand for, unless it's a vote for someone other than Kerry or Bush.  Gotcha.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2004, 11:15:42 AM »
Let Me expose your idiodicy and the tenderness of your undeveloped mind in one quote.  

If Bush is reelected, I dont blame the neo-conservatives who voted for Bush, cause at least they vote what they stand for... I blame all the chumps who dont get it.. and vote for some random guy instead of Kerry.

O.K.  So... 'at least the republicans vote what they stand for'... but if the libertarians and green party and independents don't abandon their candidates, and vote for Kerry, whom they don't agree with, they're chumps.  LOL So; it's good to vote for what you stand for, unless it's a vote for someone other than Kerry or Bush.  Gotcha.  

you didnt get it...
if you vote for bush, you have a good chance to win
if you vote for nader you have no chance to win
so if youre a liberal, you should still vote what you stand for, but you should not waste your fuckin vote.
and I bet guys who want nader rather have Kerry. so ... vote him. he still rather represents your mind than... nothing.
voting nader/any random independent candidate = not going to the polls

« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 11:16:41 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2004, 12:30:15 PM »
i understand why people want to vote "other", but if you think about it....its pretty pointless. So yea, you voice your opinion when you vote that way, but still nothing is going to happen because of your vote.

you should always look at the democrats and republicans and vote between them. think of it as. who do you think is more capable of handling the situations in america and interantionally right now.

See for me right now, i really dont like either. but if everyone who didnt like either voted against both candadites, then the one who you really dont like might win.