Author Topic: A Muslim Was Just Arrested For Plotting To Blow Up a Mall Where I Live  (Read 359 times)

Montana00

Re:A Muslim Was Just Arrested For Plotting To Blow Up a Mall Where I Live
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2004, 07:44:35 AM »
shutup your retarted  ;D

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2004, 10:01:46 AM »
I know a bunch of Catholics on my block that have killed, and will kill again if they are not caught. Oh my God... lets get all the Catholics, they are causing too much trouble. I mean honestly, the Latinos, the Irish, the Italians, the Spanish, my god, those are all drunken killers, the Mexicans and the Italians have mafias, the Irish are crazy white trash, the Spanish have a history of killing people and taking their land, and the rest of the Latins are importing crack. MY GOD... KILL THE CATHOLICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(side note... I'm Catholic, so I guess get me too)

So what is your solution to stop terrorism then?

Please don't tell me that terrorism is just a part of life that we have to sit back and accept. I refuse to accept terror as a part of my life. My parents and grandparents never had to worry about going to the store and being blown up or having planes being flown into their office building, so why should I?

so stop talking about stopping it and join the military if you want to stop it so much.

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2004, 12:31:38 PM »
u know whats hilarious... stupid people calling each other "retarted" when thats not even a word.. its spelt "retarded" retards.

LMAO