Author Topic: Lloyd_Banks-Hunger_for_More-2004-RNS  (Read 1053 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Lloyd_Banks-Hunger_for_More-2004-RNS
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2004, 05:07:41 AM »
this a dope album

i heard his album would be more for the ladies n shit but that ain't the case at all, except for karma there's no such track on the album, it's basically gangsta shit.. til the end is one grimey dope ass track

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2004, 06:48:12 AM »
this is not the real version....

there are a 19 track also.... and that is the real one......

You are wrong here. This is a real version. The limited edition probably has 19 tracks.

Jome

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2004, 11:32:50 AM »
this a dope album

i heard his album would be more for the ladies n shit but that ain't the case at all, except for karma there's no such track on the album, it's basically gangsta shit.. til the end is one grimey dope ass track

Yeah, thank god he steered clear of the "Smile" type of joints..
Only "Karma" is a slower type of joint.. and "Die one day" is filler..

The limited version will have a few bonus tracks, but I doubt that it will have 19 tracks, the tracklist Amazon.com put up is fake.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2004, 11:33:41 AM »
listening to it right now, sounds ok...better start than the jada shit, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2004, 12:26:11 PM »
this a dope album

Yeah, thank god he steered clear of the "Smile" type of joints..
Only "Karma" is a slower type of joint.. and "Die one day" is filler..

The limited version will have a few bonus tracks, but I doubt that it will have 19 tracks, the tracklist Amazon.com put up is fake.

probably the advance tracklist

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2004, 12:44:37 PM »
this is not the real version....

there are a 19 track also.... and that is the real one......

You are wrong here. This is a real version. The limited edition probably has 19 tracks.

How will u then exlain that the track feat. Fabolous is not on....

lloyd banks said on mtv that i would have 18 tracks....

here are a official ttrack list of the album:

1. Intro
2. Start of an Era
3. Time's Up
4. Hungry
5. Pressure
6. Banger
7. Showtime
8. Warrior
9. Trouble
10. Southside
11. On Fire
12. Ride for You
13. Tha Anthem
14. Lay Low
15. Money in the Bank
16. Unspoken Wordz
17. Liars

Bonus Tracks:

18. Smile
19. You

This as a official tracklist...
i dont know why he said it has 18 tracks on mtv... but this tracklsit is real!!!

u can get a leaked one with thise tracks to:

Playboy
Warriors
On Fire
Can I Get High
I'm So Fly
Work Magic
If Ya So Gangsta
Warriors Remix
When The Chips Are Down
Perfect Match
Die One Day
Southside Story
Take You Anywhere
Just Another Day
Take A Good Look
Smile
You

I dont know were...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2004, 12:47:11 PM by Oklin »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2004, 12:48:04 PM »
i think we just have to wait untill hes album drops......

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2004, 02:22:58 PM »
whats the dre beat like and the joint with game?

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2004, 05:28:15 PM »
once n for all...the version dat leaked right now is the REAL REGULAR version..not the limited version that has the bonus cuts, which are NOT on a bonus cd, but on the CD itself...plus dat tracklist that amazon has is FALSE....and they screwed up alot on tracklists...for example the petey pablo, among others....but thats not the point....the version dats out right now is the real one w/o the bonus cuts.....and whoever downloaded the "REAL VERSION W/Bonus cuts" off mirC or sum site...is obviously a fake since sumone just added "you" and "smile' to the pack...n if u can tell.."you" is in shitty ass quality...neway...just wait a lil longer n im sure they will ripp the limited edition version w/da bonus cuts...hopefully the song wit Fab n da other song wit Em will be on it.....btw..BANGERS is NOT on the cd, so dat tells u right there its a fake tracklist....that song is on Alchemist's album...

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2004, 05:37:23 PM »
once n for all...the version dat leaked right now is the REAL REGULAR version..not the limited version that has the bonus cuts, which are NOT on a bonus cd, but on the CD itself...plus dat tracklist that amazon has is FALSE....and they screwed up alot on tracklists...for example the petey pablo, among others....but thats not the point....the version dats out right now is the real one w/o the bonus cuts.....and whoever downloaded the "REAL VERSION W/Bonus cuts" off mirC or sum site...is obviously a fake since sumone just added "you" and "smile' to the pack...n if u can tell.."you" is in shitty ass quality...neway...just wait a lil longer n im sure they will ripp the limited edition version w/da bonus cuts...hopefully the song wit Fab n da other song wit Em will be on it.....btw..BANGERS is NOT on the cd, so dat tells u right there its a fake tracklist....that song is on Alchemist's album...

Yeah. Those false tracklists you're talking about are advance tracklists. When are people finally gonna understand that? ::) But RNS never has false releases anyway.

Efrain

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2004, 11:53:07 AM »

Yeah. Those false tracklists you're talking about are advance tracklists. When are people finally gonna understand that? ::) But RNS never has false releases anyway.

^^ True, like 99% of the time there releases are the exact same but sometimes they fuck up. Ex the diplomats album. There were a bunch of tracks that weren’t on the RNS ripp that were on the retail.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2004, 11:57:41 AM »
well this version is DOPE...the track with the game is :o fucking tight!!!man its hot...i cant believe it wasnt the first single...album is excellent so far  8) production is A+
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 12:44:31 PM by KING VerbalAssaulta »

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2004, 12:19:01 PM »
man this cd is hot..i dont care wut neways...50 n lloyd know how to make catchy ass hooks.......newayz...the retail should atleast include Smile since its suppose 2 b on da album, perfect match ft fabolous, just another day, and take a good look, cuz they were reviewed on da new XXL,...if not..i have a feeling perfect match will prob end up in fabolous's album...just like it happened 2 50 wit magic stick which was suppose 2 be on 50's album

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2004, 08:32:21 PM »
"South Side Story", where is that sample/beat from?  Where did I hear that beat before?  It sounds so goddam familiar.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2004, 08:17:01 AM »
not a bad album...im feeling Playboy right now...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare