Author Topic: I can't even read this board anymore... what the hell is wrong with some of ya  (Read 587 times)

Jome

You killed a few thousand terrorists, and you made multiple million new terrorists at the same time.

is that an actual fact or are you talking out of your ass still?

That's an actual fact, Bin Laden got 1000 of al-Zarqawi's and al-Muqrin's placed all over the world as cell-leaders, and they're recruiting new "members" and training terrorists on a bigger scale than ever.. starting new cells all over the place.

The leaders can easily recruite a lot of easily deceived people, making the members/cells grow proportionally.
Using propaganda against America to recruit members became easier than ever, they get new ammunition every single day.

Jome

LOL @ Trauma..
You turned into a sad online character,.. why don't you switch back..  ;)

Your take on terrorism:

We (U.S.) = Good guys
Them (Muslims/People who look dangerous) = Bad Guys = Terrorists

You're as 1-dimensional as it gets.

eNgIeS

you must have a hard time reading....look at the title of the threads in TOT...America gets blamed for everything....that might be where the US vs the world stems from....you rarely see a post saying "america is better....."

oh and by the way....we are the shit and we do own the world now that you mention it

Not reading too many Trauma, Engelwood, CWalker or other American patriot posts are you.. ??  ::)

America gets blamed for everything because your attitude is basically "We are the shit, we are the world, we own the world, we'll invade whatever country we like, and civilians lives isn't as important as American soldiers lives."
THAT'S WHY AMERICA get blamed for whatever shit they fucked up at any given time.

To be honest, you and many of your fellow citizens are ignorant fucks, with as much knowledge on foreign politics as Arnold.

No offense, all though I agree with alot of what you are saying in your posts, why the need to diss Arnie for? Dont tell me you are one of those missinformed idiots who think Arnie is dumb because he has an accent. Have you even looked up for his IQ number, & looked at his part accomplishments. Plus the guy is top notch nice bloke, he's also been interested in politics for many years, so he may have some knowledge on foreign politics you never know. Besides he isnt President/Prime Minister, he's govenor of a state, i may be wrong but i dont think you have to know much about whats going on elsewhere when you are governing a state with as much problems as Cali, you probably only can focus on that state

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Jome: Grow up.  It's not "America Vs. The World".  Does America bomb Europe? No.  Why? Because yall are civilized, even though your intelligence dissapoints me sometimes (this thread, for instance).  Does America bomb Japan? No.  Why? Because they're not fucking with us.  

Who does America bomb.  Who? The Middle East, EXCLUSIVELY.  Why? Because they're fuck ups.  They fight.  They kill.  They send bombers over here to fuck us up.  They blow up children.  Problems, EVERY FUCKING WHERE.  We're tired of it, and we're going to kill every fucking body around that general area of the world until the shit stops.  Point.  Blank.  

Now, explain to me, in your infinite wisdom (pun, FULLY FUCKING intended), how it's "America Vs. The World" in our attitude, when we fight with NO ONE but Afganistan, with the Taliban & Al Qaeda who attacked us Sept. 11th, and Iraq, who were in a material breach of the U.N. Cease-Fire agreement, signed by Saddam Hussein and George Bush Sr.?  HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SPOUT THIS BULLSHIT, when we're in 2 fucking wars, 2 FUCKING WARS, both problems we haven't tied up from our past?  Fuck you and your attempts to finger us for shit we have nothing to do with.  We're involved in 2 wars; meanwhile the world burns, and you say it's "America Vs. the World".  No, my friend, it's liberalism vs. Common Fucking Sense.  
and who created the problem in the first place? lets see... who put the taliban in power and spent billions arming them? who put saddam hussein in power and spent billions arming him? any problems out there are of americas own doing, but an ordinary american can't take responsibility for that or even just think responsibly about it, but its just the america is better story we're sick to death of. you don't cared that u create the problem and the consequences for those out the who actually have to either LIVE or DIE through it without any choice in the matter. if america actually supported democracy like it said it does it wouldn't get all chummy with extreme governments and there probably less chance of war.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
People don't understand though. Ordinary Americans do not have a say in anything that goes on in the world but they think Americas full of dumb, ignorant people.  Ask people who have been here... I never heard of one person from Europe complain when they visited. They have fun and love it when they are here. And thats all that matters if you think about it. People do almost anything and say anything they want. Do that in the Middle East and you will end up on a faces of death video. Women cant show there faces. What kinda bullshit is that?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
People don't understand though. Ordinary Americans do not have a say in anything that goes on in the world but they think Americas full of dumb, ignorant people.  Ask people who have been here... I never heard of one person from Europe complain when they visited. They have fun and love it when they are here. And thats all that matters if you think about it. People do almost anything and say anything they want. Do that in the Middle East and you will end up on a faces of death video. Women cant show there faces. What kinda bullshit is that?

it always cracks the fuck of me up when I read what a free country America is, LoL.
good god, this is absolutely normal and nothing special.
besides it's even hypocritical. you definitely arent THAT free.
youre less free than ppl in germany, no doubt. for instance: death penalty, no alcohol under 21, and you cant show anything sexual on TV without a scandal. LoL.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suga Foot

I just wanna come in here and say something.  These terrorists are mad at the Western World becuase our wealth is infinite.  There are only 8 industrialized countries in the world (the G8).  The rest of the world isn't as well off as us.  The terrorists see us getting richer, and them getting poorer, and we're not doing enough to help the other countries.  So these terrorists are fighting for what they believe is right.  No matter how many get killed, there will always be terrorists.  There always have been terrorists.  It's only since 9/11 that the US had put so much energy into stopping it, but they can't.  They never will, but they have no other choice than to do what they are doing now.

I think a lot of people on WCC are ignorant, not just the Americans.  

Trauma:  I strongly disagree with the way you feel on many issues.  But I also understand why you feel the way you do.  Just like how I disagree with how many Iraqi people feel, but I understand why they feel the way they do.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I just wanna come in here and say something.  These terrorists are mad at the Western World becuase our wealth is infinite.  There are only 8 industrialized countries in the world (the G8).  The rest of the world isn't as well off as us.  The terrorists see us getting richer, and them getting poorer, and we're not doing enough to help the other countries.  So these terrorists are fighting for what they believe is right.  No matter how many get killed, there will always be terrorists.  There always have been terrorists.  It's only since 9/11 that the US had put so much energy into stopping it, but they can't.  They never will, but they have no other choice than to do what they are doing now.

Trauma:  I strongly disagree with the way you feel on many issues.  But I also understand why you feel the way you do.  Just like how I disagree with how many Iraqi people feel, but I understand why they feel the way they do.  

Well said, I agree.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

smerlus

it always cracks the fuck of me up when I read what a free country America is, LoL.
youre less free than ppl in germany, no doubt. for instance: death penalty, no alcohol under 21, and you cant show anything sexual on TV without a scandal. LoL.

death penalty is served up for murderers, and i don't see anything wrong with getting scum like that off the face of the earth

alcohol...some adults can't even control themselves with alcohol...so you'd want us to serve it in happy meals?

and our TV gives control to the parents...if parents don't want there kids to see titties while watching a football game...they shouldn't have to...and when i was litle, i saw plenty of titties on tv so i don't know what you're talking about here

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
death penalty is served up for murderers, and i don't see anything wrong with getting scum like that off the face of the earth
what if a mistake is made? what if the person didn't commit the murder and the state just kills the person for no reason, you can't reverse that. for a crime which gets the death penalty its an easy way out for the criminal too they don't even have to serve their sentence. let them rot away if they done bad no need to kill them there is no coming back from that. and what about the troops sent to iraq with itchy trigger fingers are the same standards followed up in the military? are unneccessary deaths properly investigated? what happened to rehabilitation?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

alcohol...some adults can't even control themselves with alcohol...so you'd want us to serve it in happy meals?

and our TV gives control to the parents...if parents don't want there kids to see titties while watching a football game...they shouldn't have to...and when i was litle, i saw plenty of titties on tv so i don't know what you're talking about here

first off, the major point is... : yall americans also talk shit like "im proud to live in such a free country, bla  bla.." it always comes down to how free your fucking country is. which is one of  the most ridicolous phrases used by you and that definitely does say something. I mean what the fuck? it's not that my country is not free (lol it even feels weird typing such trivial shit)... it's banal, it's not worth to mention, it just goes without saying. what the hell are you proud of not having slaves anymore? get the hell out of here.

the 2nd point is of course that your country is not that amazingly free as one should expect when he hears you talking like that. because of various reasons, like I mentioned before.
americans are prudish, everone in europe knows that as a fact. (about the tittie stuff) when Eminem was here on TV, he showed his ass like a 10 times (seriously) because, as he also said, he could not do that at home television. if you cant do such stuff, it's simply not that free. Im not saying it's good, I'm not saying it's bad. It's just absolutely anything but free.
Same with drinking alcohol as a adult. I really cant imagine being fucked by police for drinking beer as a 20 year old. It's plain insane to me, cant help it. Again, not that free. We drank beer when we were like 14 like shit, and noone had ever trouble with the police or anything and I know noone who has problems now. I bet this drug alcohol is also not that spread and accepted over there, but I dont know that 100% sure of course. Anyways, less free.
And the Death Penalty is just inhuman and mentally retarded. I expect 3rd world countries and middle east (tehre the irony goes) countries to have a law like that . But definitely not a so-called civilized country. And again yall have to see - it's anything but free.
Of course there are much more things I could mention to back up my argument.

So, I hope you fully understand how it cracks me up ANY time I read an american write "we live in a free country"... it always gives me a laugh, no matter how many times I read it, it's gorgeous. Im lovin' it.
We live in a free country. LOL. Priceless.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eNgIeS

Well said, I agree.

me too

eNgIeS

good points 7even

Smoke

You killed a few thousand terrorists, and you made multiple million new terrorists at the same time.

is that an actual fact or are you talking out of your ass still?

That's an actual fact, Bin Laden got 1000 of al-Zarqawi's and al-Muqrin's placed all over the world as cell-leaders, and they're recruiting new "members" and training terrorists on a bigger scale than ever.. starting new cells all over the place.

The leaders can easily recruite a lot of easily deceived people, making the members/cells grow proportionally.
Using propaganda against America to recruit members became easier than ever, they get new ammunition every single day.

Actually that's wrong. Terrorism exists like that not since 2001, but since at least the '80's. Now it's just the phase when they are keep attaccking Americans and the moderated nations of Middle East, cause they wanna make some noise. But to say that Bush created terrorism, expecially international cells, is wrong. Look for example at terrorism in Spain and Italy. It's been proved by judges those terrorists lives here since the '80's. You dont make a cell in 2 seconds, like you said. But you need years and years of school, of contacts. Years where you try to look "normal", the typical "good guy". So no, Bush didnt create terrorism. Possibly it's terrorism who created Bush.

smerlus

good points 7even

he's complaining we should have nudity on tv...how about this....if you want nudity....go get a girlfriend... or a boyfriend since your example that we're not free is because we didn't see eminem's ass 45 times at an award show

we should be able to drink while we're younger....then why not make more drugs legal?

and we should let murderers live in jail instead of killing them

yeah these are 3 great reasons why we're not a free country  ::)