Author Topic: John Doe, ROLLIN, one of the somgs of the year  (Read 153 times)

teecee

John Doe, ROLLIN, one of the somgs of the year
« on: June 13, 2004, 05:00:11 PM »
Wow, great song right here, dope beat and chorus, john doe aint the best but overall a very nice song, could be a big single.....ROLLIN is what its called

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/dirtyknuckzmusic.htm

o ya, song starts out a little wack, but trust me, it gets better.......too bad the Lil John clone is on it though, or maybe that is lil john.......all i kmnow is Timbaland did the beat

teecee

Re:John Doe, ROLLIN, one of the somgs of the year
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 09:45:40 PM »
Anyone listened to this song?  Maybe it does suck, maybe i am deaf?  Oh well, i never liked his other songs before but i honestly really feel this song is dope.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 11:24:59 AM »
Once again a great song by my number one rookie of '04 8) But he got better songs, like the one with N.O.R.E. or the one with Elephant Man. Anyway, dope song. I'm really looking forward to his album.

...john doe aint the best...

Yes, he is :D

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 02:12:53 PM »
I wasn't too impressed with the two other songs of his that someone posted but I'ma give this a shot.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2004, 03:02:00 PM »
^  LMAO whats up with that avatar  :o
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 03:25:59 PM »
^  LMAO whats up with that avatar  :o

yeah really that's fucked ::)

what up with the avatar Ras Kass' Toothpick?
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2004, 08:52:30 PM »
I came across the link but don't know where it's from or the story behind it.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.