Author Topic: Muslims...  (Read 225 times)

DAYUM

Muslims...
« on: June 12, 2004, 10:07:37 PM »
the more i grow older the more i seem to hate them it got me so mad when i saw how they killed Nick and they keep killing people it gets me mad why do they say i did it for my god and stuff??? there god tells them to kill people? someone help me on this i just dont get it how can any American (infinite) worship people that live over there and act that way and that are uncivilized and act like animals? i think they could become better people once they get better leaders america should really help these people

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Muslims...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 12:47:12 AM »
This thread was destined for page 3 tomorrow. Ill up it for u in case some one actually wants to waste 15 seconds explaining something to you.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2004, 05:49:43 AM »
but you were not disgusted how american soldiers tortured Iraqis, how they shot civilian children on purpose, etc etc?
besides you have to take into account that actually the nick berg killing wasnt necessaryly done be muslims. read some conspiracy shit. Im not saying it's true, but I wont consider it completely false either.

+ america does NOT help these ppl.. get the fuck outta here with that US-Propaganda influenced bullshit
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 05:52:07 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2004, 07:27:18 AM »
because there uncivlized people of hate. simple as that.

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2004, 12:06:51 PM »
but you were not disgusted how american soldiers tortured Iraqis, how they shot civilian children on purpose, etc etc?
besides you have to take into account that actually the nick berg killing wasnt necessaryly done be muslims. read some conspiracy shit. Im not saying it's true, but I wont consider it completely false either.

+ america does NOT help these ppl.. get the fuck outta here with that US-Propaganda influenced bullshit

the prisoners prolly deserved it they were prolly murders and child molseters in there any child molester or rapeist deserves that...

the kids were prlly future Sadaam Hussiens or Osomas

and those guys who killed Nick very well seemed muslim

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2004, 02:09:42 PM »

the prisoners prolly deserved it they were prolly murders and child molseters in there any child molester or rapeist deserves that...

you cant be serious. otherwise I put you in the same league as rampant.

the prisoners where in the cell for things like driving without a license.
and about the kid stuff, im not going to respond.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2004, 02:18:23 PM »

this is probobly in the top 10 most ignorant things said on wcc

Montana00

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2004, 02:23:47 PM »

you cant be serious. otherwise I put you in the same league as rampant.

the prisoners where in the cell for things like driving without a license.
and about the kid stuff, im not going to respond.

it is true. there are 200 people in guantanamo bay right now (prisoners.)
alot of these men arent terrorist. Our government doesnt have enough evidence on them, otherwise they would have been tried in court by now. so basically there just keeping them there, instead of letting them loose.

dont get me wrong there are some terrorist there. so dont make it seem like its a complete flop.

and im glad im in my own league :)

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2004, 04:59:46 PM »
isnt this guy AG who was talkin about how he wants to become muslim? either way your stupid and thats all that matters which makes you someone who doesnt matter.

pappy

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2004, 05:11:34 PM »

no,  infinite has that on lock

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2004, 05:20:14 PM »

lol,

lol, he has all 10.

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2004, 05:22:12 PM »
isnt this guy AG who was talkin about how he wants to become muslim? either way your stupid and thats all that matters which makes you someone who doesnt matter.

STFU i was like 12 and it was a joke i thought it was funny back then

pappy

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2004, 05:38:57 PM »

lol,

lol, he has all 10.

sadly........... yes

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2004, 11:03:53 PM »
the more i grow older the more i seem to hate them it got me so mad when i saw how they killed Nick and they keep killing people it gets me mad why do they say i did it for my god and stuff??? there god tells them to kill people? someone help me on this i just dont get it how can any American (infinite) worship people that live over there and act that way and that are uncivilized and act like animals? i think they could become better people once they get better leaders america should really help these people

Faith can be the strongest emotion someone can feel, even above Love.  Why? ... because it truly does come from God.  People universally have a desire to please God, even if it's buried in them, they still act their conscience; and sometimes people are misled into believing God wants one thing from them, when in reality, he has nothing to do with it.  So, some bad apples in the Muslim faith are making the whole faith look bad, when most are peaceful, God loving people.

The 1 HUGE problem with Muslims is, most of them are so submissive, they won't stand up and reject what they feel is wrong.  So while many undoubtedly feel the terrorism is wrong, they're too cowardly to do anything about it, and they're too cowardly to raise their voice and speak out against it.  For that, Islam is a flawed religion.  If you don't have the balls to stand up and say it's wrong to strap dynamite to your body and blow up children; then you aren't following any God i'm familiar with.  

eNgIeS

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2004, 11:58:39 PM »
because there uncivlized people of hate. simple as that.

Its probably what Hitler said about the Jews, & we all know how right he was  ::)