Author Topic: Muslims...  (Read 224 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Muslims...
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2004, 12:01:41 AM »
The Jews weren't bombing Hitler daily... so his actions had no merit.  

Currently, the people condemning the Jews, like Hitler did, and trying to exterminate them, are the Muslims.  

I believe the correct word is "Checkmate"

eNgIeS

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2004, 12:02:14 AM »
but you were not disgusted how american soldiers tortured Iraqis, how they shot civilian children on purpose, etc etc?
besides you have to take into account that actually the nick berg killing wasnt necessaryly done be muslims. read some conspiracy shit. Im not saying it's true, but I wont consider it completely false either.

+ america does NOT help these ppl.. get the fuck outta here with that US-Propaganda influenced bullshit

True, i'm disgusted by both sides, which is why i dont like some of the posters here who have a bias. If you're gonna feel angry at the muslims that killed Nick Berg, you should also feel angry for the soldiers involved in the Torture of Iraqi prisoners

its a 2 way street, i hate it that some of these muslims on here will say everything bad america does but wont condemn those muslims who do bad, I also hate it when someone like trauma acts like America has done nothing wrong, certain americans have, just as certain muslims have

Can we not see both sides of the argument or are people here too brainwashed & immature to be impartial & objective

eNgIeS

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2004, 12:16:40 AM »
The Jews weren't bombing Hitler daily... so his actions had no merit.  

Currently, the people condemning the Jews, like Hitler did, and trying to exterminate them, are the Muslims.  

I believe the correct word is "Checkmate"

Look at all he said, & i quote again

because there uncivlized people of hate. simple as that.

He like Hitler labeled a whole religion & wanted killed them all

Rampant (& I have seen you do this to i believe) has labeled all Muslims under this umbrella, & its further from the truth. Yes there are muslims that are uncivilized people of hate, but then again, there are also American's who are uncivilized people of hate, does that mean we blow up america

Like Axl Rose once sang "Why let one bad apple, Spoil the whole damn bunch" Terrorist & extremists are most likely a small portion of the muslim community's & the places u plan to bomb, they're many innocent muslims that are people killed coz because of a few bad apples, its not right, theres a few bad apples in the America to should we start bombing them? no because the bad apples are the minority
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 12:19:01 AM by syxx_aka_engies »

Jome

HOW IT REALLY IS
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2004, 12:30:36 AM »
Listen here people, this is basically how it all goes down:

<<-- We = Americans = THE SHIT = We owns the world.. see the smile ? That's because we're happy people who bring peace. Also notice that we are bigger than the other ones.

<<-- French people = Gay = They don't war = Pussies = See the gay hat, and the suspicious smooching ? = That's because they're gay

<<-- Muslims = See the suspicious hat and mask + Fake Smile to fool us = Terrorist = Must be killed

I hope this has been a lesson to all of you.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 12:31:19 AM by Jome »

eNgIeS

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2004, 12:31:04 AM »

the kids were prlly future Sadaam Hussiens or Osomas

lol so the kids in America might become the next serial killer, they might be the next threat to the world, does that mean we kill them on mights & maybes, you idiot think before you speak

eNgIeS

Re:HOW IT REALLY IS
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2004, 12:35:20 AM »
Listen here people, this is basically how it all goes down:

<<-- We = Americans = THE SHIT = We owns the world.. see the smile ? That's because we're happy people who bring peace. Also notice that we are bigger than the other ones.

<<-- French people = Gay = They don't war = Pussies = See the gay hat, and the suspicious smooching ? = That's because they're gay

<<-- Muslims = See the suspicious hat and mask + Fake Smile to fool us = Terrorist = Must be killed

I hope this has been a lesson to all of you.

lol good post Mr Bush

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2004, 07:18:47 AM »
I'm tired of repeating myself, I don't know why people don't understand, I'm just going to keep copying and pasting on every one of these threads.

If your going to try to attempt to understand the dynamics of the Muslim world you must first learn a few things about Islam.

Killing in the name of Allah is not a "diss" to Islam, as you say.  I don't know where you got that idea.  In Islam, Muslims have the right to self-defense.  Allah states in chapter 41:42(42:41) of the Noble Qu'ran, "Those who fight when oppressed incur no giult, but those who oppress will surely feel the wrath of Allah."

How can someone be outraged at a few beheadings of American's who are in Iraq either with the military or working to get at Iraq's oil and energy resources, but you are not outraged at the United States mass murdering 15,000 Iraqi's over the last year!!!!!!  

How is this possible?  I really don't understand.  Do you think an Iraqi life is any less than an American life.  You act as if you think one American life is equal to 5,000 dead Iraqi's.  And don't forget, the American's are the one's who invaded, sabatoged, and devastated Iraq; they are now currently occupying Iraq and usurping Iraq's resources.  So why are you outraged when there is one beheading yet you say nothing about 15,000 Iraqi's murdered?  This makes no sense.

Then you wanted to talk about Isreal and Palestine, Palestinians had dominated Isreal since the 9th century.  Some 50 or so years ago, the United States drove 1 million (the number is now near 3 million) Palestinians from the land they've been on for 13,000 years and gave it to the Jews.  The Jews have been killing Palestinians ever since and expanding their territory in a systematic genocide.  Yet you are outraged at a few "suicide" bombers.  This makes no sense.  How can you think in this way?

It would be like if a few Native American Indians went and burnt down a pilgrim village and you were outraged, yet neglected to notice that Native American's have been virtually wiped off of their nation without apology.