Author Topic: Seriously tho Yankees, if its coming down to Kerry vs Bush, vote Bush  (Read 804 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Seriously tho Yankees, if its coming down to Kerry vs Bush, vote Bush
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2004, 07:02:31 AM »
Plus he keeps the homos in check.

Wow, the maturity of that comment overwhelms me ::)

Shut the fuck up corny ass faggot. Did I upset your feelings?
Slither back into the closet.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2004, 07:06:23 AM »

God, you fell off dude.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2004, 07:10:35 AM »
And You were never crackin. Confused motherfucker, I know you got some homo in your life. Dont u realize I dont come to WCC to talk politics anymore? I only come here to laugh at people. People repeat the same old points, and make the same old accusations. And at the end of the day we have 3 more Traumas. A long time ago, I stopped coming here expecting to find some one to conversate with.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2004, 07:21:48 AM »
And You were never crackin. Confused motherfucker, I know you got some homo in your life. Dont u realize I dont come to WCC to talk politics anymore? I only come here to laugh at people. People repeat the same old points, and make the same old accusations. And at the end of the day we have 3 more Traumas. A long time ago, I stopped coming here expecting to find some one to conversate with.

Sure I realized it, that indicated my post. Once upon a time you made quite good political posts here, but the torch has been passed. No reason to insult me though, I just liked your former postings much more. But do what you like.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eNgIeS

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2004, 07:07:08 AM »

wow, i'm a faggot because i have more maturity in a single pinky than you have in your entire body

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2004, 06:30:40 PM »
You fuckin chimpanzee. Please tell me how u know me, and my maturity levels vis a vis yours. Based on a comment regarding homosexuals over the internet. Why do I even waste my time.

Listen I aint oppressing your homoness. You wanna suck dick, do it in your privacy. I dont support your life style, alright.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2004, 06:32:15 PM »

Sure I realized it, that indicated my post. Once upon a time you made quite good political posts here, but the torch has been passed. No reason to insult me though, I just liked your former postings much more. But do what you like.

So then clearly express your intentions. I didnt fall off like a Cube. My heart just aint in it, like Quik. Yes sir. Quik has not fallen off.

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2004, 10:41:16 PM »

So then clearly express your intentions. I didnt fall off like a Cube. My heart just aint in it, like Quik. Yes sir. Quik has not fallen off.

you're not like either...you're a deuche

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2004, 03:35:47 PM »
hes the englewood of the US Senate, (20 yrs plus and no opinion).

It's Engelwood...

I must have done something to you for my name to be in your mouth when I haven't posted here for a long while.

Want some of my positions?

1.) You're a moron who works at a broke ass sizzler. Do they make you wear a hair-net on your beard?

2.) John Kerry is a whiny, sissy ass faggot.

3.) George Bush is a good man and a decent president. I respect him because he has a position and sticks with it. I don't always agree with his positions, but I respect him for doing what he thinks is right.

4.) Islam is perverted across the world and a MAJORITY of its followers including yourself are going along for the ride. It disgusts what people do in its name and it disgusts me that you apologize for it instead of taking a stand against it.

5.) I make more in a month than you see in a year.

6.) Ice cube didn't fall off / Snoop Dogg's last album was much better than the Doggystyle allstars album.

8.) Abortion isn't wrong.

9.) The United States is better than any other country in the world. Norway/Switzerland/England/Canada are all tied for second place.

10.) I don't like paying taxes so that broke asses like you can get a free ride and then bitch at the government that's providing the free ride.

11.) The Death Penalty isn't wrong

12.) I hate jihadists. I hate Dhimmitude. I hate hippies. I hate communists. I hate people who apologize for the actions of the above listed.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2004, 04:16:07 PM »
hes the englewood of the US Senate, (20 yrs plus and no opinion).
I hate hippies

whats wrong with hippies?

Woodrow

eNgIeS

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2004, 11:07:42 PM »
You fuckin chimpanzee. Please tell me how u know me, and my maturity levels vis a vis yours. Based on a comment regarding homosexuals over the internet. Why do I even waste my time.

Listen I aint oppressing your homoness. You wanna suck dick, do it in your privacy. I dont support your life style, alright.

So because I happen to have some common sense, that makes me gay? yes sure ::)

I dont have to prove that you're immature your language & i quote "You wanna suck dick" "your homoness" "you fuckin chimpanze", that says it all

eNgIeS

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2004, 11:11:58 PM »

9.) The United States is better than any other country in the world. Norway/Switzerland/England/Canada are all tied for second place.

Just an example of why people are right about you, i dont know you before, but this comment really highlights your level of stupidity, & a big reason why just about every other country resents the USA.

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2004, 11:26:07 PM »
Hey there!

I don't give a fuck!

I love my country and I'll let people know it! Does that make me ignorant? Did I come to this realization blindly? Do I hate other countries? Nope to all three.

I'm FAR from stupid. Unlike some, I have valid reasons and experience why I love my country more than any other country I've been to.

Every other country resents the USA cause it's the best. (Yes That was a Joke to make you angry)

eNgIeS

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2004, 12:09:37 AM »
Hey there!

I don't give a fuck!

I love my country and I'll let people know it! Does that make me ignorant? Did I come to this realization blindly? Do I hate other countries? Nope to all three.

I'm FAR from stupid. Unlike some, I have valid reasons and experience why I love my country more than any other country I've been to.

Every other country resents the USA cause it's the best. (Yes That was a Joke to make you angry)

As i've said before theres a difference between loving your nation & being arrogant.

Be proud of America. Hell i'm not even American & i love your country (though i disagree with your some of your leaders actions), I too was shocked & watching the news live as 911 happened, & i felt sad for your country going through such big terrorist act

however I love my home country Australia as well. Does that mean I come on here & disrespect the rest of the world by saying "Australia's the best in the world, England Sweeden etc etc are 2nd". & not only that, the fact that you left Australia out of that 2nd best list offended me alot as well, after all we've done for you guys that you guys still shit on us & still dont give us the recognition we deserve. Hell we paid alot for joining the coalition as terrorists are now not just targetting USA, they're now after us & we bad a hell of a price for joining the coalition when 100+ Australians died in the Bali Bombings. Yet you still shit on us

Knowing ignorant Americans like yourself, you probably havent been here & think we're all in the wilderness & we dont have a McDonalds here. Hell this country is just like urs, but smaller, without the "rrrrrr" accent & tourists from many countries including America have said how nice our people are compared to there home country.