Author Topic: Seriously tho Yankees, if its coming down to Kerry vs Bush, vote Bush  (Read 790 times)

eNgIeS

Re:Seriously tho Yankees, if its coming down to Kerry vs Bush, vote Bush
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2004, 06:09:25 AM »
i'll say this ^

1. engies is a sensitive cry baby. i swear to god it doesn't take much for him to start getting emotional over something....check this out .

engies is an ugly poop head

i got a crisp andrew jackson that says he'll reply with some long drawn out defense against that . like i said, engies is so emotional that i bet if a girl gave him a kiss on the cheek he'd cry and write a poem about it.

::puts 3 fingers between eyebrows::
wow engies, i thought your eyebrows had to be connected to have a unibrow. funny how you're talking about looks when the only picture we've seen of you was the one where you were looking like jack osbourne......so sexy :D

2. i could have sworn to god you said that tech, but oh well even if you did say it at least you relised your mistake and changed your mind  8)

3. damn that was a great idea  listening to doggystyle! every song on that album is a classic....EVERY song.  ;)    

Dude, u keep saying that, i've NEVER, EVER, had my picture on the internet, I've never posted it myself, i've never seen anyone post it, i've never scanned a picture of myself & as far digi cam i did have a few pics off myself on my pc when i was doing a project for TAFE but they were just on my hard drive & were deleted a year back.

& Jack Osbourne. Lol i dont even have long hair but i have glasses, then again so do millions of others, & no one else has said i look like him, & i personaly dont see too much similarites between me & him other than we were glasses & have dark brown hair.

So i dont know if its a pic of me. As I've said before Jake, show me a link to where u saw this suposed picture of me, or its just another lie like your FAKE SPECIAL EDITION DOGGYSTYLE with NEXT EPISODE OG CDQ & RED CD ART WORK

Lol emotional, as i said, do you honestly think i care about you saying i have a pussy lol thats about as childish as someone saying I have the cooties

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2004, 10:54:28 PM »
engies....if you do one thing good, it's proving me right.

cry me a river , dogg, cry me a river

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

eNgIeS

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2004, 06:00:16 AM »

Yeah i've got tears in my eyes....tears of laughter

Lol, this is coming from a person who has lied about seeing a picture of me. As I've said, if you did, you could easily tell me where u saw the pic. No picture of myself is on the internet that i know of, & as I said, that wasnt me in whatever pic you saw (if u even saw one) because i dont look like Jack Osbourne at all, i cant even see a remote resemblence & no one else has ever suggested i do except you, a person who doesnt know what i look like

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2004, 06:13:12 AM »
I suggest you  guys squash that beef.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2004, 10:41:29 PM »

Lol, this is coming from a person who has lied about seeing a picture of me. As I've said, if you did, you could easily tell me where u saw the pic. No picture of myself is on the internet that i know of, & as I said, that wasnt me in whatever pic you saw (if u even saw one) because i dont look like Jack Osbourne at all, i cant even see a remote resemblence & no one else has ever suggested i do except you, a person who doesnt know what i look like

the fuck of i know who posted it on here, it was two years ago, unlike you i don't live in the past. if it aint' you then post a pic up . if you're going to cry THIS much that you don't look like jack osbourne proove me wrong. post up another pic so i can make fun of that ...jack

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

eNgIeS

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2004, 11:55:38 PM »

the fuck of i know who posted it on here, it was two years ago, unlike you i don't live in the past. if it aint' you then post a pic up . if you're going to cry THIS much that you don't look like jack osbourne proove me wrong. post up another pic so i can make fun of that ...jack

lol i'm not crying you keep saying i'm crying & STARTING a stupid net beef in & you were the one who got this topic off course by taking the first shot at me

I could care less about the pic & whether you saw it, i was just interested to see this suposed pic of me so i could confirm to you whether it was me or not. as far as putting my pic up, i do not want my picture on the net & its something i've always said, i prefer to keep those things seperate, internet & real life & i also like privacy, & unlike you i dont care what you think now, so why should i go to the trouble of taking a pic of myself & putting it up on webspace just for you, lol. I'm not crying at all so i dont have no need to put it online