Author Topic: I swear today, 6-9-04  (Read 586 times)

smerlus

Re:I swear in front of God, today, 6-9-04
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2004, 09:41:29 PM »
Clinton and Reagan are punks!!! Same bunch of idiots!

Clinton, Reagan, Bush, Kerry, it's all the same thing.  They are all puppets for big government, military, prison, and all other major government industries.

are you dead yet?

Can you dispute this laddy? This is not US Navy boot camp, where you chant random orders, buzzcut. Do you have anything to contribute to a discussion re: influences on American govt, and policy development and implementation?
Where the fuck are you coming from?

ok you want common sense...here it goes.... they are leaders of the government so why wouldn't they be for the government....the government was formed to protect it's people from all threats foreign (military) and domestic (prisons)

so you muslim bitches are complaining about them doing their jobs....

and tech.....you have the worst insults i've ever seen on this board....stick to your pro muslim bullshit and leave the insults to people that do it better than you....like gildenganon even

And you wonder why I dont take you seriously. Anything I say is "pro muslim bullshit". ya mind is unable to understand politics and why world affairs occur.

You have no sense of humour, and shouldnt be speakin on mine.

you can't take me seriously because you can't argue with me....the one post complained that the presidents spend too much money defending the country and that's what the government was made for... it's like complaining  about coca cola making too much pop

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:I swear today, 6-9-04
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2004, 11:03:34 PM »
When Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter die, you will see nothing but respect from me.  You remember, and compare that to the vile shit you've seen here today from others about Reagan.  Fucking disgusting... I FURTHER question the religion of someone who talks about the dead like that, what god directs them?

LOL... people die. That's life. There is one thing that is sure to happen to each and everyone of us, WE WILL DIE. What god directs me, well, I am a Catholic, which is strange because Catholics are very respectful of the dead. So I guess God isn't directing me. But that's fine, I don't judge Reagan, his way of doing things is his way, but I don't have to like the way he handle the office he was elected into, I don't have to like the fact that thousands of people suffered so the richer others can do better. It doesn't mean I judge him, hate him, whatever, but it also doesn't mean I have to like him.

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2004, 11:29:09 PM »

Once again Englewood has no clue whats goin on. Our friend Trauma here says he questions the religion (hinted jab at islam like a coward u iz) of anyone who talks bad about the dead. Yet he was rejoicing when Yassin died.

No matter what separate llives they lead, they are both equal in death

I've got no clue? You just said one of the STUPIEST comments I've ever heard come out of your mouth. That says a lot.

So Because they are both dead, that makes their crimes/accomplishments/deeds null and void? Come on. You may work at sizzler, but even a short order cook can make more sense than that.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2004, 07:30:02 PM »
i agree with trauma. i may not liek some of the presidents, but you gotta pay your respects because of who they were.
I agree