Author Topic: jay hitting some chick  (Read 943 times)

The Watcher

Re:jay hitting some chick
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2004, 07:35:21 AM »
she probably said he has bigger lips than Mick Jagger, guess he didnt like it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2004, 02:09:37 PM »
were's the picture or somenthing

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2004, 08:53:37 PM »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2004, 09:07:22 PM »
his face looks serious...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2004, 09:09:37 PM »
Jay-Z Hits Girl Backstage!
Tuesday - June 15, 2004
Albert McCluster III
I don't know what you take me as
or understand the intelligence that Jay-Z has
I'm from rags to riches nigga I ain't dumb
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one
Hit me… - Jay-Z "99 Problems"

Apparently Jay-Z had a problem with a female in a shocking video that was sent to our offices at HipHopDX.

As of this time I have yet to hear from my numerous contacts at Roc-A-Fella in regards to Jay-Z’s side to this affair.

But, if pictures speak louder than words then Jigga-man has some explaining to do. The assault looks unprovoked as HOVA walks into what looks like a backstage area of a concert venue.

As Mr. Carter walks into the room he has a rather irritated look upon his face and without hesitation lashes out at an unidentified female in the video. The video is brief…but, shows a lot.

Now, let’s look at this from the point of view of my former profession as a police officer and investigator…from those hazy lenses Jay-Z appears to have committed an unprovoked assault upon a defenseless female while others within in Jay’s entourage, security and backstage ballas watched and did nothing…this does not appear to be good.

But, as in all things media and news related…it all comes out in the end. Jigga has his side of the story and we would love to get comment from him or his peeps…

After sending two-ways and leaving numerous messages from Damon Dash’s office to Jay-Z’s assistant, Roc-A-Fella has yet to comment in regards to the video.

So, fellow HipHopDX’ers we’ll let you be the judge…was up with Jay-Z in this video? Is there an explanation that would satisfy die-hard Hip Hop haters like Bill O’Reilly? We sincerely hope so. With the current state of Hip Hop…this is certainly something that we don’t need.
Holla@yaboi!

At Press time, it is our understanding Roc-a-Fella was developing a press release; however after numerous calls on our part they have made no comment on the situations

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2004, 11:36:57 PM »
What a fuckin punk bitch. And same goes to the fools lookin' on and especially the ones that are laughin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2004, 12:12:42 AM »
but he doesnt fucking hit her he just pushes her face lol a hit to me is with a closed fist

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2004, 01:19:14 AM »
no wonder he's signing with dre  *cough* dee barnes *cough*

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2004, 09:01:21 AM »

Haha! You went there, huh?
;D

"What'chu say?!?"
"What's wrong? Didn't think I'd remember?"
"I'ma kill you motherfucker!"
"A-Aa, temper temper, Mr. Dre, Mr. N.W.A., Mr. AK-comin-straight-outta-Compton-y'all-better-make-way."

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2004, 02:01:30 PM »
<-----
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

The Predator

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2004, 04:10:35 PM »

Haha! You went there, huh?
;D

"What'chu say?!?"
"What's wrong? Didn't think I'd remember?"
"I'ma kill you motherfucker!"
"A-Aa, temper temper, Mr. Dre, Mr. N.W.A., Mr. AK-comin-straight-outta-Compton-y'all-better-make-way."

hahaha...'Cause if a bitch tries to diss me
when im full of liqour
Ill smack the bitch up and shoot the nigga that's with her
That's the kind of nigga that you're listenin' to' Dre

Jays might have to sign a cheque with lots of numbers and would proably try gettin it sqaushed very quitely.

Jome

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2004, 06:50:54 PM »

That's not what I would call "hitting"..
More like pushing her face, and it doesn't look to me like it's his intent to hurt her..

Could be all jokes for all we know.. would be easier to judge if there was sound with it.. she could be laughing, or she could be screaming "oooh my goood, what are you dooooing".. lol

« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 06:51:56 PM by Jome »

DAYUM

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2004, 06:55:09 PM »
well now that i look at it really good it looks like he has a closed fist the first time he touches her then he pushes her face but maybe its a dude but looks like a girl from the back but either way i never was really feeling jay z anyways

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2004, 07:52:23 PM »
Hov Ain't What You Say Hov Is!

Wednesday June 16, 2004

"Ain't This America, People?" OK, AHH rumors is really having a good laugh at all the people talking about Jay-Z and his lil’ so-called bout with woman beating. Well, first a big “LOL” to the website that tried to act like the “video” was sent to their desk. Furthermore, these cats proceeded to analyze the scene like it’s not a 3-second moving gif – SHEEER COMEDY. Anyway, we laid in the cut, because, with all the cases we’ve had we ain’t too quick to judge a brother. Anyway, point is we know what the deal is. NOW STOP THE BLOODCLOT CLOSET HATING. Seriously, though STOP THE BLOODCLOT CLOSET HATING. Seriously though…we know. Crabs in a barrel, we tell ya…crabs in a barrel…Its the ROC!

Send your rumors to rumors@allhiphop.com.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2004, 08:33:15 PM »
Looks like he's probably playin' with her.  From what I've seen of Jay, he's a pretty respectable guy, I dont' believe he'd hit a woman.