Author Topic: jay hitting some chick  (Read 939 times)

N-Sane Brain

Re:jay hitting some chick
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2004, 02:30:00 AM »
Hov Ain't What You Say Hov Is!

Wednesday June 16, 2004

"Ain't This America, People?" OK, AHH rumors is really having a good laugh at all the people talking about Jay-Z and his lil’ so-called bout with woman beating. Well, first a big “LOL” to the website that tried to act like the “video” was sent to their desk. Furthermore, these cats proceeded to analyze the scene like it’s not a 3-second moving gif – SHEEER COMEDY. Anyway, we laid in the cut, because, with all the cases we’ve had we ain’t too quick to judge a brother. Anyway, point is we know what the deal is. NOW STOP THE BLOODCLOT CLOSET HATING. Seriously, though STOP THE BLOODCLOT CLOSET HATING. Seriously though…we know. Crabs in a barrel, we tell ya…crabs in a barrel…Its the ROC!

Send your rumors to rumors@allhiphop.com.

They know what the deal is, so why can't these bitches tell us ???

The Watcher

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2004, 03:05:46 AM »

Wednesday June 16, 2004

"Ain't This America, People?" OK, AHH rumors is really having a good laugh at all the people talking about Jay-Z and his lil’ so-called bout with woman beating. Well, first a big “LOL” to the website that tried to act like the “video” was sent to their desk. Furthermore, these cats proceeded to analyze the scene like it’s not a 3-second moving gif – SHEEER COMEDY. Anyway, we laid in the cut, because, with all the cases we’ve had we ain’t too quick to judge a brother. Anyway, point is we know what the deal is. NOW STOP THE BLOODCLOT CLOSET HATING. Seriously, though STOP THE BLOODCLOT CLOSET HATING. Seriously though…we know. Crabs in a barrel, we tell ya…crabs in a barrel…Its the ROC!

read their rumors section, she was tryna take photos of him when his security said before hand no photos, guess she pissed him off
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2004, 04:24:55 AM »
he looks serious to me  ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2004, 09:58:39 AM »
jay-z was born a dike.

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2004, 05:43:16 AM »

Wednesday June 16, 2004

read their rumors section, she was tryna take photos of him when his security said before hand no photos, guess she pissed him off

Well, I don't know the whole story, but if that's true, and he's slapping her in the face for real, that's still a bitch move, Jay.  I wonder what Beyonce thinks about him slapping women in the face.  Again; if that's true, he seems like a respectable guy to me.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2004, 05:54:27 AM »
of course it's true, he also takes her camera before hittin her..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2004, 07:10:24 AM »
you would think those other guys would break it up or something. this just doesn't look right to me.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

phoneix66

• 'G'
  • "The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2004, 02:27:53 PM »
That gif is from the movie Backstage, and he playing with a person from the roc staff who STILL works there (some girl named Chaka). It wasn't a serious fight, but his face is jokes.
The Legendary Roots Crew
http://www.theroots.com

Jome

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2004, 10:14:35 PM »
.....and of course, people started talking. What is Jay-Z doing hitting a girl? Rumors say - and might I add rumors - that The Source released this video tape as a part of their campaign to discredit all talented / successful rappers that outsell Benzino. But again, that part is just a rumor. This sparked debate on the OkayPlayer.com message boards, but good friend to S.Carter, ?uestlove, said that this was merely Jay-Z "play fighting" with a friend of his, and that tape was obviously years old, because former accomplice, Jaz-O, is in the picture. Not to mention, if Jay really clocked this girl in the face, don't you think there would have been a bigger reaction from everyone else in the room? - Pizzo

DAYUM

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2004, 10:49:41 PM »
do people still buy the source?

smerlus

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2004, 11:08:02 PM »
sh'es RICH BEEEYOTCH!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2004, 04:39:54 AM »
if Jay really clocked this girl in the face, don't you think there would have been a bigger reaction from everyone else in the room?

yes. I do think there would have been no bigger reaction.

ppl can get robbed/shot/punched/kicked/raped/etc on the street without nobody doing shit, so what's the point in being suprised watching the gif.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Watcher

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2004, 07:01:57 AM »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12