Author Topic: have you guys heard the very first version of Kanyes Through the Wire  (Read 142 times)

We Fly High

have you guys heard the Through the Wire thats on the Get Well Soon mixtape.... i think it was the first version of the song, and you can literally hear how hes trying to make the words out of his mouth while being wired shut. it hella sounds like hes kinda mumbling a lot of the words.... the later versions sound so much clearer and he pronounces it hella better.. but i just popped that cd intoday, and listening to it, i was like fuck man, this version was prob the one that he made a week right after the car accident...

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:have you guys heard the very first version of Kanyes Through the Wire
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 06:48:33 PM »
kinda like how he does on the through the wire on the college dropout advanced copy?

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 06:52:21 PM »
i dont like the first so i doubt ill like this one

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 10:10:11 PM »
yeah i used 2 bump this all the time, I was bumpin thru the wire a year before the college dropout was released.  I like this version because it was raw, he really was rappin wit his jaw wired shut on the retail version he went over words that didnt sound clear.  This version also has Elton John's Im Still Standing At the End of it which I found pretty funny.  Another thing on the retail version he says "in the same hospital where biggie smalls died" on this version he said "the same hospital where Big and 2Pac died"

Tha Crip

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2004, 11:20:20 PM »
LMFAO @ dans pics.....is dave tryin to act like dylan in dat skit...if so damn i wish i coulda watched it.....does he try to hav dat jamacan accent and acting like an asshole liek the real dylan????????????
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 07:44:36 AM »
does any1 have a link to where it can be downloadet?