Author Topic: German TV/Red Cross/American officer: U.S tortured children in Abu Ghreib Prison  (Read 327 times)

Montana00

your thread?

first of all you didnt even start it. Second nobody even agress with your muslim ass.

so heres another face for you  ::)

platinumk777

Surprised? No, it's the U.S. we're talking about.
Disgusted? Yes.

He means that Americans will stoop to new lows to get what they want. I don't blame him

Jome

Still nothing on CNN, or any major American news stations or sites.. ???

Montana00

media like cnn would only post it if there were photos or video.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Surprised? No, it's the U.S. we're talking about.
Disgusted? Yes.

yeah because we've been know to torture kids all the time

wow you're fucking ignorant

Maradona does not imply this. He believes that knowing all the crime that America has committed, torturing kids is not surprising.

....yea because we as americans commit many different crimes all the time.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

You obviously have no fuckin' knowledge about any of this. Are you seriously implying that America doesn't or hasn't committed crimes, especially when it comes to foreign affairs? Americans in Vietnam, CIA involvement in Central America, Iraq (bringing Saddam to power), support of Mujahideen & later the Taliban, Iran-Contra affair, etc. Just shut up and take this verbal abuse like a man.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
your thread?

first of all you didnt even start it. Second nobody even agress with your muslim ass.

so heres another face for you  ::)

You guys dont agree with me?

*slaps face in disbelief and shock*

*tears stream down Techs handsome face*

Tell me, dear Rampart......should I castrate my self or slice my wrists? Tell me , please!?!?!?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Montana00

Seriously thought, what the fuck are you doing? you talk on this board like your a 14 year old girl on speed.

smerlus

Seriously thought, what the fuck are you doing? you talk on this board like your a 14 year old girl on speed.

lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

Listen, when 4 years from now u enter high school and experience peer pressure and teenage stress, then comment on speed and other drugs,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Montana00

Listen, when 4 years from now u enter high school and experience peer pressure and teenage stress, then comment on speed and other drugs,

::)