Author Topic: Paul Johnson; the guy who was kidnapped  (Read 158 times)

Montana00

Paul Johnson; the guy who was kidnapped
« on: June 15, 2004, 02:19:40 PM »
Well to my surprise i read another on CNN about this paul johnson who was kidnapped ?week ago?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/06/15/saudi.tape/index.html

They released a tape saying they want their demands met in 72 hours or else theyll kill this guy. Paul johnson was in saudia arabia working for lockhead martin (they make military helicopters and jets) they said he was working on some apaches there. anyway.

They said they want al-queda members released that are in prisoned. they kidnapped this man about a week ago, and they just said in the tape that they murdered paul johnsons friend who was with him at the time of the kidnapping.

This sickens me. You know the funny thing is? this stuff doesnt even shock me anymore. Car bombs, mutilating bodies, kidnappings, beheadings, executions. its basically "o another one...." they said in iraq that aroud 50 people have been kidnapped.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 04:52:53 PM by rampant »

DAYUM

Re:Paul Johnson; the guy who was kidnapped
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 08:53:03 PM »
fucking pussys cant even show themselvs god damnit whats george bush gonna do about this fuck we need to kill these fuckers i fucking hate  them >:(

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 03:44:37 PM »
I saw the guy's son and family on good morning america this morning...

It was hard to watch.

There is no way these demands could be met, even if we did that type of thing, Dollars to Donuts he would still be killed.

Montana00

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 03:57:52 PM »
yea. even if we met his demands, the saudis will never release the hostage. on the other hand bush would never release al-queda prisoners for 1 man.

i know its hard to say, but i wouldnt release prisoners even if it was a guarantee that the hostage would be freed.