Author Topic: Anyone watch the debates tonight?  (Read 193 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Anyone watch the debates tonight?
« on: June 15, 2004, 07:40:24 PM »
Canadian Federal debate? Thoughts?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

Re:Anyone watch the debates tonight?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 07:46:06 PM »
I got home in time to see the last half of it.  It wasn't really anything special.  I thought Harper did a good job tho.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 08:07:50 PM »
Nah, they don't show them here and I don't really care about the politics of yall's country.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 08:10:35 PM »
Nah, they don't show them here and I don't really care about the politics of yall's country.  

Too bad, these elections are going to affect our relationship with your country very much.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 08:13:14 PM »
That's not true.. as a U.S. citizen, i'm better off paying attention to the politics of my own country, because it doesn't matter what I think of the politics in YOUR country, because I can't affect them in the slightest.  As such, it would be idiotic of me to even give them the first moment of my time.  No matter who you elect, our president will do his best to improve relations between our two countries, no matter who your president is, and no matter who our president is, because we both desire an amicable relationship.  So who you elect and for what reasons is none of my business.

DAYUM

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 08:31:44 PM »

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 10:00:28 PM »
No matter who you elect, our president will do his best to improve relations between our two countries, no matter who your president is, and no matter who our president is, because we both desire an amicable relationship.  So who you elect and for what reasons is none of my business.

We don't have a president, we have a Prime Minister.  And US and Canadian relations have never been worse than they are now.  Bush started it all back in 2000.  Every single US President before him visted Canada first.  Bush went to Mexico.  Many Canadians saw this as a slap in the face.  Then when the US decided to go into Iraq, our Prime Minister called Americans 'morons'.  Then many Americans thought Canada had turned their back on the US.  One of the major issues of this Canadian election is improving relations with the US.

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2004, 12:02:38 AM »
No matter who you elect, our president will do his best to improve relations between our two countries, no matter who your president is, and no matter who our president is, because we both desire an amicable relationship.  So who you elect and for what reasons is none of my business.
We don't have a president, we have a Prime Minister.  And US and Canadian relations have never been worse than they are now.  Bush started it all back in 2000.  Every single US President before him visted Canada first.  Bush went to Mexico.  Many Canadians saw this as a slap in the face.  Then when the US decided to go into Iraq, our Prime Minister called Americans 'morons'.  Then many Americans thought Canada had turned their back on the US.  One of the major issues of this Canadian election is improving relations with the US.

::) just because he didnt visit canada? thats ridiculous dont you think?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2004, 04:32:25 AM »
wouldn't suprise me bush manges too piss everyone one off even coalition p[artners

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2004, 02:27:17 PM »
And those fuckin' terrorists, they're really pissed.  Fuck Canada, if that's what it needs to be.  We didn't vist you first, so you got your panties twisted? Fuck you.  How fucknig rediculous is that?  You feel slighted? If your prime Minister called americans "Morons", maybe you gotta wonder why he's intelligent enough to live up in the fucking snow.  

Montana00

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2004, 02:42:47 PM »
awww boo hoo, bush didnt visit your prime minister.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2004, 06:32:08 PM »
Thats rediculous.. If you put a dude that lives in Toronto and put a dude that lives in LA in the same room you wouldn't tell the difference. Canada is America Jr. Except without our horrible foriegn relations

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2004, 08:26:53 PM »
Don't attack us personally because of what our Prime Minister did, I don't like him at all and I would doubt Adon does either since he is a member of the Conservative Party, as am I.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2004, 09:11:19 PM »
And those fuckin' terrorists, they're really pissed.  Fuck Canada, if that's what it needs to be.  We didn't vist you first, so you got your panties twisted? Fuck you.  How fucknig rediculous is that?  You feel slighted? If your prime Minister called americans "Morons", maybe you gotta wonder why he's intelligent enough to live up in the fucking snow.  

You define ignorance.  

I'm not even gonna defend my country on this one, you can just keep thinking the way you do, that's satisfaction enough for me.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 09:16:38 PM by Adon aka Suga Foot »

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2004, 09:14:36 PM »
Don't attack us personally because of what our Prime Minister did, I don't like him at all and I would doubt Adon does either since he is a member of the Conservative Party, as am I.

Paul Martin is an idiot.  He needs to go.

Thats rediculous.. If you put a dude that lives in Toronto and put a dude that lives in LA in the same room you wouldn't tell the difference. Canada is America Jr. Except without our horrible foriegn relations

^real talk