Author Topic: Something about 50 cent that bothers me  (Read 755 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Something about 50 cent that bothers me
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2004, 01:27:12 PM »
*waits for someone to say there are no such things as gangstas, ghettos or people that aren't white in Europe* :D
you know most true gangsters are white do you? those wont listen to rap though.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2004, 03:42:29 PM »
im not a big fan of his.  i enjoy his music for what it is.   But im sick an tired of seeing people say the only people that listen to him are 14 year girls an teeny boppers.  The guy is gettin mad love in the streets right now.  he's on Biggies level in ny right b4 biggies death.  Shit even rod who lives in cali said in cali duke is gettin love in the streets.  it cracks me up when some1 like luke ( no offense) tries to say 50 gets no love in the street jus 14 year old girls buyin his shit... who are you to speak when the closest thing ghetto is that house on your block that needs to be painted.  i drive through south jamaica an every car you drive by there blasting 50 an trust me there aint one 14 year old white girl in south jamaica.  so get the fuck outta hear with that only teeny boppers listen to him.  if ya dont like him fine,  i dont think hes anything special but on the real the guy controls the streets of new york right now.  aint nobody givin a fuck about jada or ghostface.  or up n comers like john doe (who i think is wack) or saigon ( ayo sgv i saw you you listen to saigon what are some dope tracks by him b/c i see more people hear an there talkin about him)  jay is jay he gets love.  an nas,  peeps aint checkin for him now but when the album drops he'll get mad buzz.  But 50 is runnin shit.... like it or not

hahahaha i find that quote about only lil white kids and 14yr old gals listenin his music funny as fuck to, i know bare niggaz who be bumpin his shit for joke, he was gettin love everywhere when his album dropped, even the girls bought his shit, thats another reason why it sold loads, but its not jus becuase of them, everyone was diggin it.....streets did start to realise he was fallin off abit later on though cuz he was comin out with some weak shit when beg for mercy dropped, nobody felt that, donno about youths, but no hood niggaz liked that joint.......but his gettin love again now with banks droppin and him reppin his g-unit crew to the fullest.....only dumb muthafuckaz who dont know shit would think only kids bump his shit......

peace

by the way......when nas's new joint drops, thats gon be a big event......cuz this gon be big for new york........cuz he know he gotta deliver some ssick shit with jay gone and 50 comin with bare dre beats on his album which include some detox beats, so nas gotta step up everywhere, hooks, lyrics.....production, catchy joints.......everything, but nas is sick, so when his album drops.......its gonna be a PROBLEM

cant wait

peace

The Predator

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2004, 03:56:17 PM »
50 Cent stole all Ja rules teeny boppers. Ja Rule should of seen that coming but he had blood in his eye!

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2004, 12:01:19 AM »
50 Cent stole all Ja rules teeny boppers. Ja Rule should of seen that coming but he had blood in his eye!

lol

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2004, 01:37:06 AM »

;D

West C. Connected

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2004, 08:49:20 AM »
*waits for someone to say there are no such things as gangstas, ghettos or people that aren't white in Europe* :D
you know most true gangsters are white do you? those wont listen to rap though.

Gangstas, not gangsters. ;)

hector

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2004, 09:57:42 AM »
there are no such thing as gangstas, ghettos, toothbrushes, or people that aren't white in Europe.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2004, 10:51:15 AM »
It's a funny subject...when GRODT dropped, I swear 2 U, the most infamous muthafucaz on my blocks was bumpin this shit, playin it out like krayzie...but muthafucaz weren't into Beg For Mercy as much though....there are many reasons to that....Stunt 101 was redone by FRONTLINE and was all over the radio, they was screamin "we don't stunt in the bay, u get shot in the bay etc etc...." on the same beat.....so, everyone after that was like fuck that song, therefore it killed Beg For Mercy....I'm only speaking on Northern California here....another big reason was because of the fact that Yukmouth & C-Bo made it official in the streets that 50 is a snitch, and muthafucaz just don't care, when someone with C-Bo's credit and respect on these streets says dood's a snitch, everyone believes it....so anyway, the point I'm tryin to make is the 50 Cent hype on the blocks is pretty much died down.....but tha "teeny bopper" shit y'all talkin bout has actually increased, I can't step into a "white" party without hearin gunit cds playin......y'all kno who is gettin krayzie ass luv in the streets tho besides local artists, The GaMe, muthafucaz just finding out about his old freestyles....hopefully he does it right.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2004, 11:04:52 AM »
LMAO this shit is too funny.  You guys really believe people in the streets buy 50 cent albums?  those dudes don't buy nothing but drugs, guns, and liquor.  you think they go out and buy cd's?  Like I said, I been in many suburban places where the preppiest dudes don't even buy cd's.  It's people 16 and under buying rap albums, not no mutha fuckin og street thugs.

fucker... I grew up on the streets. I don't know what your beef on 50 is, but last summer, you could go to downtown San Bernardino, Mt. Vernon, Rialto, and you hear street people bumping two things, 50 Cent Get Rich Or Die Trying, and Nas God's Son. This last winter it was Westside Connestion Terrorist Threats, and right now I've just notices the radio more. But 50 gets love in the streets, shit... OG listen to music too, even if it is bootleg.

hector

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2004, 11:31:19 AM »
LMAO this shit is too funny.  You guys really believe people in the streets buy 50 cent albums?  those dudes don't buy nothing but drugs, guns, and liquor.  you think they go out and buy cd's?  Like I said, I been in many suburban places where the preppiest dudes don't even buy cd's.  It's people 16 and under buying rap albums, not no mutha fuckin og street thugs.

fucker... I grew up on the streets. I don't know what your beef on 50 is, but last summer, you could go to downtown San Bernardino, Mt. Vernon, Rialto, and you hear street people bumping two things, 50 Cent Get Rich Or Die Trying, and Nas God's Son. This last winter it was Westside Connestion Terrorist Threats, and right now I've just notices the radio more. But 50 gets love in the streets, shit... OG listen to music too, even if it is bootleg.

no shit they do, where did I ever say they didn't?  My point is that 50 cents sales do not come from gangstas reppin the block.

JTSimon

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2004, 01:46:24 PM »
Bootlegs  ::) 50 made alot of people rich  ;D

Everyone loves 50 in San Diego...cruising the beach thats all you hear new 50 old 50 mexicans/blacks/asians/whites etc...

imma tell you wat Banks told me cause go ahead switch the style up
if niggas hit the letta make watch the money pile up

DAYUM

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2004, 02:21:26 PM »
It's a funny subject...when GRODT dropped, I swear 2 U, the most infamous muthafucaz on my blocks was bumpin this shit, playin it out like krayzie...but muthafucaz weren't into Beg For Mercy as much though....there are many reasons to that....Stunt 101 was redone by FRONTLINE and was all over the radio, they was screamin "we don't stunt in the bay, u get shot in the bay etc etc...." on the same beat.....so, everyone after that was like fuck that song, therefore it killed Beg For Mercy....I'm only speaking on Northern California here....another big reason was because of the fact that Yukmouth & C-Bo made it official in the streets that 50 is a snitch, and muthafucaz just don't care, when someone with C-Bo's credit and respect on these streets says dood's a snitch, everyone believes it....so anyway, the point I'm tryin to make is the 50 Cent hype on the blocks is pretty much died down.....but tha "teeny bopper" shit y'all talkin bout has actually increased, I can't step into a "white" party without hearin gunit cds playin......y'all kno who is gettin krayzie ass luv in the streets tho besides local artists, The GaMe, muthafucaz just finding out about his old freestyles....hopefully he does it right.

yep thats who it is in Tx Z-ro and Guerilla Maab dissed 50 n them and now nobody is feeling them as much...

We Fly High

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2004, 02:26:13 PM »

Everyone loves 50 in San Diego...cruising the beach thats all you hear new 50 old 50 mexicans/blacks/asians/whites etc...

good one there.. doesnt make too much sense.. hahaha.
i think it goes like this "if niggaz hate then let em hate then watch the money   pile up"

yup , like what rod was saying, in the bay, 50 known as "secret service curtis"

« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 02:30:46 PM by justin718 »

Montana00

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2004, 04:06:22 PM »
yea but just like chappelles show. that little boy going "g-g-g-g--g-unit" lol

Im a suburban man, and EVERY single girl i know knows all the lyrics to 50 and gunit albums. its so funny though being in the car, and all the girls singing stuff like "many men" aha

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2004, 05:32:29 PM »

Hustlers and boosters embrace me and the music I be makin
I dumbed down for my audience to double my dollars

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin