Author Topic: 9/11 was really supposed to involve 10 planes  (Read 178 times)

Montana00

9/11 was really supposed to involve 10 planes
« on: June 16, 2004, 01:14:01 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/06/16/911.commission/index.html

Code: [Select]
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The commission investigating the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks found that the plot originally called for hijacking 10 planes and attacking targets on the eastern and western coasts of the United States.
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the plot, planned to have nine of the planes crash into the FBI and CIA headquarters, the Pentagon and the White House, as well as nuclear plants and the tallest buildings in California and Washington state.
The plot also called for hijacking and blowing up 12 airliners in Southeast Asia, but al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden scrapped that part of the plan because it was too difficult to coordinate operations on two continents.
Bin Laden scaled back the plot in the United States to the four planes that were eventually used in the attack.

They narrowed down the list of targets to the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and either the White House or the Capitol.

just thought id show you guys this. i read this on CNN.com today. Kinda wierd though. just imagine the state america would be in if they would have used 10 planes to attack CIA, FBI, White House, and the capitol.....not to mention the WTC and pentagon.

i dont want to even imagine. just imagine how much that would cripple our nation if that would have gone down.

JTSimon

Re:9/11 was really supposed to involve 10 planes
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 02:01:58 PM »
It would be crazy...the underground backup government would take it's place.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 02:21:35 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/06/16/911.commission/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The commission investigating the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks found that the plot originally called for hijacking 10 planes and attacking targets on the eastern and western coasts of the United States.
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the plot, planned to have nine of the planes crash into the FBI and CIA headquarters, the Pentagon and the White House, as well as nuclear plants and the tallest buildings in California and Washington state.
The plot also called for hijacking and blowing up 12 airliners in Southeast Asia, but al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden scrapped that part of the plan because it was too difficult to coordinate operations on two continents.
Bin Laden scaled back the plot in the United States to the four planes that were eventually used in the attack.

They narrowed down the list of targets to the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and either the White House or the Capitol.

just thought id show you guys this. i read this on CNN.com today. Kinda wierd though. just imagine the state america would be in if they would have used 10 planes to attack CIA, FBI, White House, and the capitol.....not to mention the WTC and pentagon.

i dont want to even imagine. just imagine how much that would cripple our nation if that would have gone down.

It wouldn't cripple us.  It'd be fucked up, but we'd survive just fine.  We'd declare Nuclear War upon the middle east, so they wouldn't really survive... but we would.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 03:50:37 PM »
Well thank God it didn't go exactly according to plan
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE