Author Topic: Something I noticed  (Read 218 times)

pappy

Something I noticed
« on: June 14, 2004, 07:45:33 PM »
pertaining to hardcore liberals an hardcore conservatives.... They want you to give them facts that supports the opposite of what they think.  And when you do they completely ignore it lol.  Half this board is guilty of it lol.

Citizen-Y

Re:Something I noticed
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 08:02:06 PM »
or it's you got that info from a biased liberal/conservative source!

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 08:12:52 PM »
Not me...your talking about little kids on the forum  ;D

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 11:04:31 PM »
pertaining to hardcore liberals an hardcore conservatives.... They want you to give them facts that supports the opposite of what they think.  And when you do they completely ignore it lol.  Half this board is guilty of it lol.

prove it....where's the facts?  ;D

eNgIeS

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 06:57:09 AM »

I agree, but its not just one side who's guilty i think both sides (the muslims here who have defended terrorists like Kain & the americans like Trauma) have done it on here & its hard to understand why they cant just be a man & accept something if its a fact rather than run away & hide from it like a coward

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2004, 10:27:42 AM »
cause everyone on thios board is arrogant and stuborn as shit, they have all the evidence shown to them ,and they still say NO, ...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2004, 10:36:26 AM »
I always have reasonable views. I never take it way too far like almost anybody in this section. In other words.. Im the shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2004, 11:25:01 AM »
I always have reasonable views. I never take it way too far like almost anybody in this section. In other words.. Im the shit.

LMFAO YOU... REASONABLE....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2004, 11:31:48 AM »

LMFAO YOU... REASONABLE....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, you confuse me with some other dude? cant remember having ever 'talked' to you directly here, hm.
so what's so funny? what have I ever said that indicates your laughter? or do you just not like me? so be it then.
.. but elaborate.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2004, 04:03:22 PM »
That's why I say fuck hardcore conservatives and liberals. I'm conservative on some things (abortion) and liberal on other things (capital punishment). I'm an individual, I don't need to follow crowds.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE