Author Topic: y'all got tings lined up for the summer?  (Read 456 times)

hector

Re:y'all got tings lined up for the summer?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2004, 10:41:39 AM »
I heard Indonesia is dope.  I got a few friends who have gone to Bali.  I heard they got crazy laws about weed there.  I heard this story of the 3 Americans getting caught with weed, and to make an example out of them, the Bali police hung them.

West C. Connected

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2004, 10:45:54 AM »
Uhmm I dunno about that lol but yeah drugs are reallllllyyy bad in Asia accoording to the law.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2004, 11:07:24 AM »
well at first i'm gonna have to set aside like 2 days to help my dad clear the guns from the attic and help him clean em , then I'm gonna work out and take up kick boxing and aikido (sp?), goin to the beach , soccer and basketball with friends , hanging out , I'm going camping in early July  , then in august i'm goin to my friends house to sleep over cause they have some insane firework wars over there  

should be fun

hector

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2004, 11:08:35 AM »
no that really did happen.  I didn't hear it from my friends, I read about it in the news.  its crazy how strict they are on drugs.

West C. Connected

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2004, 11:11:11 AM »
Yeah we're not fond of drugs lol, in Singapore you can't eat gum in public, or you get a fine of like $200 or something.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2004, 11:33:35 AM »
Yeah we're not fond of drugs lol, in Singapore you can't eat gum in public, or you get a fine of like $200 or something.

No shit? Come on, that's just plain pathetic.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2004, 11:38:45 AM »
First 3 weeks of July: doing a shitty job ---> working in a freezer (-25 C°)
Then...1 week to relax, hopefully going to the beach or something if the weather's good, play some B-Ball.
Then August: going to France for a whole month to make sure my French improves --->I'm going to college next year to get my French Degree, so I gotta make sure it's good.

After August, I still have 3 weeks left before college begins, and I'll be chilling, hanging out with friends, basically, just doing what I wanna do.

West C. Connected

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2004, 11:53:08 AM »

No shit? Come on, that's just plain pathetic.

Singapore got the cleanest streets of the world though. :D

hector

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2004, 12:43:01 PM »
don't u also get fined for spitting in singapore?

We Fly High

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2004, 12:49:07 PM »
dude singapore is fuuuuuuuuckin strict. if you dont flush the toilets at restrooms uget fined too, although i dont know how they enforce that.. the gum thing is true... im pretty sure any drug dealing is execution... u guys dont remember that american kid who went to singapore and like vandalized a car? and he got hellllllllla caned by the singapore officials.. you guys dont remember that hsit? that made pretty big news.. cos it was such a serious penalty for a minor offense..

but yeah my schedule is
July 8-21 - Taiwan
July 22-25- Shanghai (ShangHigh w/ my friend)
August 2nd - Sept 10 - 2nd session summer school
Sept 1 - move in date to my new apartment
Sept 11-Sept 22 - or somewhere in between, find me relaxin on white sandy beaches in Hawai'i
Sept 23 - Fall 04 quarter begins.

West C. Connected

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2004, 02:07:29 PM »
don't u also get fined for spitting in singapore?

Yezzz.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2004, 02:42:31 PM »
goin back jamaica for 5 weeks come july! chillin, bitches n buddah.......wat more u want?

Going back to Jamaica, I thought you already lived there..  ???

i was raised in jamaica dawg, i did live their, but i dont live their no mo for time now, now im goin back for 5 weeks

cant wait to go back still, see how shit done changed their......

yo timelock holla, u gon have to show me wat the 2004  gyal be sayin in yard bredwin!

peace

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2004, 05:37:08 PM »
Tom if you drive up to Boston you should stop by and smoke some blunts and have some bong rips. I live like 2 minutes off of 95.

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2004, 01:39:16 AM »
smoke work for a couple weeks
head to san fernando 818 baby chill with my cousin who jus got discharged from the navy

then head over to san diego and fuck fine ass bitches

but that's pretty much it

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2004, 10:48:57 AM »
Im Working At Raging Waters, For The Summer....Summer Skool Starts July 5th, But The Day Before Ill Be In Laughlin For My Uncle's Wedding....Um...Other Than that....um Beach fo sho,......clubbin like a mutha fucka (finally now that everyone i hang out with is over 18!).....and whatever other shit comes up....not gonna be the best summer, but itll be cool