Author Topic: kidnapped american in saudia arabia beheaded today  (Read 1067 times)

Montana00

kidnapped american in saudia arabia beheaded today
« on: June 18, 2004, 11:03:48 AM »
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20040618/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saudi_kidnapped_american_25

well i knew it was going to happen. you cant deal with middle easterns. about a week ago the saudi kidnappers said they would hand over paul johnson if america released high ranking al queda members. america never did it, but searched for paul johnson.

today the kidnappers posted on their website that they beheaded him. they took photos and posted it on their website. im guessing a video will be released soon.

well....im not shocked by this....it seems to be a normal thing in the middle east nowadays. but im mourn for the family of the lost.

Jome

Re:kidnapped american in saudia arabia beheaded today
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 11:05:54 AM »
Cowards.

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 12:35:28 PM »
Daniel Pearl, Nick Berg, and now Paul Johnson. A reporter, a person looking for humanitarian work, and another who worked in Saudi Arabia for nearly 20 years.

Where any of these 3 men combatants against these people? Nope.

You can say that Islam is a religion of peace all you want but the truth is proving you wrong.

When a group does something like this and has half of the support of the Saudi Arabian people, something is not right. HALF of the Saudi Arabian people support this type of activity. Is this not ringing some alarms for others on here?

I've tried to look at it from their point of view.

It is our fault.
Bush did this.
Colonization.
Support of Israel.
White racism.

These arguments go bankrupt every time something like this happens. The belief that the hostility Muslims have towards the West is due to our relationship with Israel is a fucking lie. If that were the case, why are so many other countries fighting against a Muslim jihad? Sudan, Nigeria, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Bosnia, Chechnya, Algeria Macedonia, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Israel, Somalia, Ethiopia, Ivory Coast? Do these countries support Israel?

The violence of jihad is rooted in the culture of the perpetrators, not the victims.

I'm fucking disgusted.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 12:48:38 PM »
nothing will happen, saudi arabia is not on their list.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 02:04:58 PM »
Not to mention.

As posted before, the BBC reporter was taking photos in saudia arabia. when some muslims ran up to him. shot him numerous times in the stomach. He cried for help and no one helped him. he was laying in the middle of the road for hours.

He started crying out that he was muslim, and showed everyone his koran. a little while later some men carried him to a hospital.

This man was not muslim. He was taught that you should always carry a koran, incase you ever get in trouble.

There was also a time when a man working in saudia arabia was pulling into his garage and some muslims ran up to his car and murdered him. Also the man who was with paul johnson was murdered.

it is kinda sad when you have to announce your religion for people to help you.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2004, 03:29:11 PM »
What are we waiting for??  The US has thousands and thousands of nuclear missles lying around...USE EM!!!

Fuck the Saudi's, fuck Al Quida...fuck em all.  Nuke the arab bastards off the fucking map and be done with it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2004, 03:37:12 PM »
That's horrible. My heart goes out to his family and friends.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2004, 05:01:45 PM »
What are we waiting for??  The US has thousands and thousands of nuclear missles lying around...USE EM!!!

Fuck the Saudi's, fuck Al Quida...fuck em all.  Nuke the arab bastards off the fucking map and be done with it.

so you encourage genocide?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2004, 05:40:55 PM »
i dont knwo what genocide is, but i do know that you cant just nuke the middle east.

its not right.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2004, 05:43:51 PM »
i dont knwo what genocide is, but i do know that you cant just nuke the middle east.

its not right.
genocide.
gen·o·cide n.
The systematic and planned extermination of an entire national, racial, political, or ethnic group.

like the holocaust

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2004, 06:08:30 PM »

its not right.

You're right...just nuke Saudi Arabia

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2004, 06:14:23 PM »

so you encourage genocide?

Well, seeing as Bin Laden is supported in Saudi Arabia, and Bin Laden wants to kill all Americans (aka genocide), then yes I do.

It'll never happen.  Nuclear bombs will never be used in war, so IMO, they should ALL be disarmed.  American, Russian, Chinese, N. Korean (they might actually use em though)...all of em.  Find a different and less harmful way (no radiation) to blow shit up.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2004, 06:25:36 PM »
If that were the case, why are so many other countries fighting against a Muslim jihad? Sudan, Nigeria, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Bosnia, Chechnya, Algeria Macedonia, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Israel, Somalia, Ethiopia, Ivory Coast? Do these countries support Israel?

This statement right here says it all. Muslims do not want to acknowledge this fact: wherever there is Islam, there is violence and terror. They simply cannot live in peace with people of other religions and culture. Islam is the greatest evil on the face of the earth.

RIP to Paul Johnson. You can see the photos of what the Muslims did to him on www.drudgereport.com. They sawed off his head, then jammed a knife into his skull and set it on his chest.

Only Islam......

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2004, 06:47:14 PM »
If that were the case, why are so many other countries fighting against a Muslim jihad? Sudan, Nigeria, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Bosnia, Chechnya, Algeria Macedonia, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Israel, Somalia, Ethiopia, Ivory Coast? Do these countries support Israel?

This statement right here says it all. Muslims do not want to acknowledge this fact: wherever there is Islam, there is violence and terror. They simply cannot live in peace with people of other religions and culture. Islam is the greatest evil on the face of the earth.

RIP to Paul Johnson. You can see the photos of what the Muslims did to him on www.drudgereport.com. They sawed off his head, then jammed a knife into his skull and set it on his chest.

Only Islam......

Yeah, that was so sick. And then there are still people who defend Al Quada prisoners. Can you believe that?!

www.ogrish.com

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2004, 06:50:43 PM »
May he rest in peace.  :'(