Author Topic: kidnapped american in saudia arabia beheaded today  (Read 1069 times)

Montana00

Re:kidnapped american in saudia arabia beheaded today
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2004, 07:26:50 PM »
i feel so bad for his family to have to hear about this. i would be heartbroken if i learn that one of my close relatives had his head chopped off by some angry muslims. id probably join the army.

o and btw, you said that nukes will never be used in war. Well normal people wont use nukes in war, but.

The minute islamics get a hold of a small nuclear device that can fit in a backpack/briefcase. They are going to bring it to a highly populated city (washington dc most likely) and detonate it in the center of the city. destroying everything withing a mile perimeter.  These people have alot of money. so the minute they can purchase a nuke like this they will jump at the chance to buy it.

There are many countries who have nuclear capabilities, that are a very poor nation, who would like to sell nukes for lots of money. Its not that far fetched.

Al-queda will be attacking america soon, its just a matter of either nuclear or chemical weapons.

DAYUM

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2004, 07:29:07 PM »
but i thought islam=peace ::)

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2004, 07:34:51 PM »

o yea my bad, it musta been a mistype. id fix it, but the edit button isnt working.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2004, 07:54:29 PM »
What are we waiting for??  The US has thousands and thousands of nuclear missles lying around...USE EM!!!

Fuck the Saudi's, fuck Al Quida...fuck em all.  Nuke the arab bastards off the fucking map and be done with it.
shut up come back in a few years when u've gone thru puberty u mite understand grown folks business

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2004, 08:32:44 PM »

o yea my bad, it musta been a mistype. id fix it, but the edit button isnt working.

lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2004, 10:55:18 PM »
What are we waiting for??  The US has thousands and thousands of nuclear missles lying around...USE EM!!!

Fuck the Saudi's, fuck Al Quida...fuck em all.  Nuke the arab bastards off the fucking map and be done with it.

Exactly.  With every beheading, we're moving closer and closer to this, and more and more of us think this way.  I honestly didn't think that way a few years ago... but I do now.  How long before we all demand it? How much longer until this inevitable war between Islam and EVERYBODY comes down? It WILL happen, it's just a matter of time.  

JTSimon

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2004, 12:30:45 AM »
Some1 maintaining Apache helicopters isn't considered a combatant? oooook

Yeah I'm sure the average Muslim person yearns to chop someones head off.

Talking about generalizations...some of your comments are just fucking stupid.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2004, 12:33:10 AM by Vengaboys »

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2004, 12:33:23 AM »

I'm quite sure most of em don't disagree with it.

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2004, 12:36:53 AM »

Please tell me when American Apache helicopters have EVER attacked a target in Saudi Arabia.

I'm positive the average muslim dosen't want to chop somebody's head off, but when 50% of the muslim population in Suadi Arabia support the group that carries out these actions, somethings not right.

JTSimon

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2004, 12:37:46 AM »
If that were the case, why are so many other countries fighting against a Muslim jihad? Sudan, Nigeria, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Bosnia, Chechnya, Algeria Macedonia, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Israel, Somalia, Ethiopia, Ivory Coast? Do these countries support Israel?

This statement right here says it all. Muslims do not want to acknowledge this fact: wherever there is Islam, there is violence and terror. They simply cannot live in peace with people of other religions and culture. Islam is the greatest evil on the face of the earth.

RIP to Paul Johnson. You can see the photos of what the Muslims did to him on www.drudgereport.com. They sawed off his head, then jammed a knife into his skull and set it on his chest.

Only Islam......

Yeah, that was so sick. And then there are still people who defend Al Quada prisoners. Can you believe that?!

www.ogrish.com

lol what Al Quaida prisoners are you talking about?

JTSimon

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2004, 12:45:07 AM »

Please tell me when American Apache helicopters have EVER attacked a target in Saudi Arabia.

I'm positive the average muslim dosen't want to chop somebody's head off, but when 50% of the muslim population in Suadi Arabia support the group that carries out these actions, somethings not right.

They don't want the u.s. military in their country period.

Saudis hate their own puppet government maybe that could explain bin Laden's popularity.

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2004, 12:46:17 AM »
Genocide isn't the answer.

Nukes aren't the answer.

I don't know what the answer is. I don't think anybody does.

Killing off an entire race of people is just moronic. Killing off the members of an entire religion is even worse.

Education, Revolution, and discussion are just a few of the things that I think need to become mainstream in Islam for it to co-exist with the world’s major religions. I'm positive that there are Muslims who want peace and co-existence in the world, the problem is getting these people into positions of power and influence so that they can spread their word and get the hate mongers out of power. I think this change is going to have to come from within, and unfortunately I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2004, 12:50:08 AM »

They don't want the u.s. military in their country period.

Saudis hate their own puppet government maybe that could explain bin Laden's popularity.

So you move from: A guy working on an apache isn't part of the war, to: They don't want the US in their country period. I don't get it.

I also don't understand how disliking a government can lead to the support of murder.

The Survey that gave the 50% stats also said that only 5% of the people thought that Bin Laden and Al Queda should be in charge of Saudi Arabia. There goes that argument.

eNgIeS

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2004, 04:30:54 AM »

I'm quite sure most of em don't disagree with it.

[Dr Phil] Are you nuts? I didnt just come in here on a load of turnips [/Dr Phil]

eNgIeS

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2004, 04:35:59 AM »
Genocide isn't the answer.

Nukes aren't the answer.

I don't know what the answer is. I don't think anybody does.

Killing off an entire race of people is just moronic. Killing off the members of an entire religion is even worse.

Education, Revolution, and discussion are just a few of the things that I think need to become mainstream in Islam for it to co-exist with the world’s major religions. I'm positive that there are Muslims who want peace and co-existence in the world, the problem is getting these people into positions of power and influence so that they can spread their word and get the hate mongers out of power. I think this change is going to have to come from within, and unfortunately I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I agree, but listen, its not just the Muslims who need to change to help the healing process. America has done wrong things, America continues to do some wrong things. Thats aight everyone makes bad decisions, just so happens when your the leader of a country like the USA your decisions effect millions of people.

America & the rest of the western world (Including my country Australia) needs to change some of there ways & perhaps help educate these people in the middle east or wherever, coz alot of these countries are poor so they lack the education & things we take for granted.

Because obviously we are doing something wrong, if we werent, why would they be angry at us.

Hopefully it can come down to peace, i wouldnt hold my breath thou