Author Topic: kidnapped american in saudia arabia beheaded today  (Read 1066 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:kidnapped american in saudia arabia beheaded today
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2004, 05:42:18 AM »
Heres a thought,

We currently have us military stationed in Germany. Please tell me the last time you saw a german behead a american because of being imbedded in their country? im gonna go on a lim and say never.

You can use stupid justifications on why they behead. ITs a simple answer. these people are full of hate, and their looking at any excuse to just fuck people over more and more.

please tell me the last time jews moved into our country with tanks and machine rifles and stole our land randomly.
please tell me the last time you went into our country with bombs and soldiers killing innocent ppl without an official reason.

please tell me the last time we have bombed saudia arabia. please name a time that we have killed innocent saudis. i know we are doing this in iraq, but we have dont nothing wrong in sauida arabia.

so my analogy was correct with the occupation in germany. We are in germany right now, and were not bombing them. Germans are not beheading our people.

We are in sauida arabia right now, and were not bombing them. Saudis are beheading our people.....HMM maybe its because these people are islamic.

US/Israel vs. Palestine/Iraq  <<< Saudis(Muslims) take that as a personal attack against them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2004, 06:43:34 AM »
I dont want to be a racist, but i think a lot of people in the middle east, claiming they fights for Islam, are really making it looks like Islam = devil. I thought Islam was all about peace? Yeah, right! ::)

People is killing Israeli soldiers and showing parts of their mutilated bodies on TV like a Champion's League Cup. Heads, hands, feet.. Thanking Allah.

Other people in Iraq are shooting execution stile an Italian civil thanking Allah and are beheading an American civil showing his head on TV, worldwide.

Other people in Saudi Arabia are killing an Italian cook, thanking Allah, and beheading another US civil, always thanking Allah.

What the fuck is up with ya? Muslims never looked more stupid than they do now.

I know the "We muslims are disgusted just like you" shit, but damn, what are you doing to blame those bastards? Why the only topics i see dissing those bastards and those methods are opened by non-muslims? Fuck that, the only topics i'm seeing opened by muslims are "FUCK AMERICA", "FUCK BUSH", "AMERICA IS DEVIL". Shit, make a fucking topic dissing the fuck out of those bastards if you really wanna sell me the "we muslims are disgusted just like you" shit.
you only got to look at the actions of western countries to understand why they don't like us. and the real evil place on this earth is israel sort them out and things will be alot more peaceful, but instead america spends billions on the israeli army each year, what do they do? steal palestinian land dulldozer their homes cram them into refugee camps and fire missles and tanks shells into those camps, in the mean time they are building jewish only settlements on palestinian land and building walls around them to ensure they stay jewish. they don't even mind shooting at clearly marked UN vehicles, they have no respect for international or the UN, they are selfish scum. we should be in Israel removing the goverment and getting rid of their WNDs and force them to give back all stolen land and pay out billions in reperations, the world would be a much better place after that.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Smoke

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2004, 07:05:51 AM »
Ok, but that's a totally different thing.
I'm still waiting to read topic of muslims disgusted by those people.

Montana00

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2004, 07:19:16 AM »
lol did you just say that jews and christians are worse then islamic people?

Please remind me the last time a jew got into a 747 and ran it into a building, killing 2000 innocent civilians.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2004, 07:23:24 AM »

yet i haven’t seen americans make threads about how disgusting and evil the americans were when they nuked hospitals in Iraq, provided Israel with mass destruction weapon, destroyed Afghanistan with no reason.. bla bla...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2004, 07:26:39 AM »
lol did you just say that jews and christians are worse then islamic people?

Please remind me the last time a jew got into a 747 and ran it into a building, killing 2000 innocent civilians.

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761561210/Crusades.html

Montana00

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2004, 07:30:18 AM »
thanks for showing me this, because ive never heard of it  ::)

The Crusades were first undertaken in 1096 and ended in the late 13th century.

what i meant was there not doing it now. Because if you go back i dont think to my knowledge that islamics did carbombs and jihads back in the old days. i dont even know how long the islamic relgion has been around (and dont care)

my point is currently. Jews and  Christians are living in peace. muslims.....are not.

if it werent for muslims countries the world would be in a somewhat peaceful society.

Smoke

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2004, 07:51:38 AM »

yet i haven’t seen americans make threads about how disgusting and evil the americans were when they nuked hospitals in Iraq, provided Israel with mass destruction weapon, destroyed Afghanistan with no reason.. bla bla...

Mmmm.. are you talking about the Dubcc forum? Just take a look at the forum, man. lol.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2004, 08:50:08 AM »
thanks for showing me this, because ive never heard of it  ::)

The Crusades were first undertaken in 1096 and ended in the late 13th century.

what i meant was there not doing it now. Because if you go back i dont think to my knowledge that islamics did carbombs and jihads back in the old days. i dont even know how long the islamic relgion has been around (and dont care)

my point is currently. Jews and  Christians are living in peace. muslims.....are not.

if it werent for muslims countries the world would be in a somewhat peaceful society.
don't be so ignorant when was the last time muslims countries meddled in western countries business? when was the last time muslim countries made a full scale invasion on western countries? i understand they have genuine reason to be mad at us. for every westerm civillians killed there have probably been hundreds or thousands or muslim civillians killed. the difference is its our armies doing it and the terrorists kill civillians normally without state support.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

infinite59

« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2004, 06:57:11 AM »
I'm tired of repeating myself, I don't know why people don't understand, I'm just going to keep copying and pasting on every one of these threads.

If your going to try to attempt to understand the dynamics of the Muslim world you must first learn a few things about Islam.

Killing in the name of Allah is not a "diss" to Islam, as you say.  I don't know where you got that idea.  In Islam, Muslims have the right to self-defense.  Allah states in chapter 41:42(42:41) of the Noble Qu'ran, "Those who fight when oppressed incur no giult, but those who oppress will surely feel the wrath of Allah."

How can someone be outraged at a few beheadings of American's who are in Iraq either with the military or working to get at Iraq's oil and energy resources, but you are not outraged at the United States mass murdering 15,000 Iraqi's over the last year!!!!!!  

How is this possible?  I really don't understand.  Do you think an Iraqi life is any less than an American life.  You act as if you think one American life is equal to 5,000 dead Iraqi's.  And don't forget, the American's are the one's who invaded, sabatoged, and devastated Iraq; they are now currently occupying Iraq and usurping Iraq's resources.  So why are you outraged when there is one beheading yet you say nothing about 15,000 Iraqi's murdered?  This makes no sense.

Then you wanted to talk about Isreal and Palestine, Palestinians had dominated Isreal since the 9th century.  Some 50 or so years ago, the United States drove 1 million (the number is now near 3 million) Palestinians from the land they've been on for 13,000 years and gave it to the Jews.  The Jews have been killing Palestinians ever since and expanding their territory in a systematic genocide.  Yet you are outraged at a few "suicide" bombers.  This makes no sense.  How can you think in this way?

It would be like if a few Native American Indians went and burnt down a pilgrim village and you were outraged, yet neglected to notice that Native American's have been virtually wiped off of their nation without apology.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2004, 09:33:01 AM »
Like I said before...

NUKE EM

mauzip

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2004, 10:13:16 AM »
I'm tired of repeating myself, I don't know why people don't understand, I'm just going to keep copying and pasting on every one of these threads.

If your going to try to attempt to understand the dynamics of the Muslim world you must first learn a few things about Islam.

Killing in the name of Allah is not a "diss" to Islam, as you say.  I don't know where you got that idea.  In Islam, Muslims have the right to self-defense.  Allah states in chapter 41:42(42:41) of the Noble Qu'ran, "Those who fight when oppressed incur no giult, but those who oppress will surely feel the wrath of Allah."

How can someone be outraged at a few beheadings of American's who are in Iraq either with the military or working to get at Iraq's oil and energy resources, but you are not outraged at the United States mass murdering 15,000 Iraqi's over the last year!!!!!!  

How is this possible?  I really don't understand.  Do you think an Iraqi life is any less than an American life.  You act as if you think one American life is equal to 5,000 dead Iraqi's.  And don't forget, the American's are the one's who invaded, sabatoged, and devastated Iraq; they are now currently occupying Iraq and usurping Iraq's resources.  So why are you outraged when there is one beheading yet you say nothing about 15,000 Iraqi's murdered?  This makes no sense.

Then you wanted to talk about Isreal and Palestine, Palestinians had dominated Isreal since the 9th century.  Some 50 or so years ago, the United States drove 1 million (the number is now near 3 million) Palestinians from the land they've been on for 13,000 years and gave it to the Jews.  The Jews have been killing Palestinians ever since and expanding their territory in a systematic genocide.  Yet you are outraged at a few "suicide" bombers.  This makes no sense.  How can you think in this way?

It would be like if a few Native American Indians went and burnt down a pilgrim village and you were outraged, yet neglected to notice that Native American's have been virtually wiped off of their nation without apology.

Unbelievable what a fucking dumbass you are :-\

smerlus

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2004, 10:28:42 AM »

you need a history book badly...

the only Nukes that were ever dropped to kill people were in japan...so there goes your "nuking" hospital theory

Israel might have WMD but they have yet to use them...

and afghanistan only housed a terrorist network that were responsible for the deaths of 2,000 civilians, along with the government supporting their actions

some other people have valid arguements but you do not....stick to the G Spot because you're not cut out for this part

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2004, 10:52:34 AM »

you need a history book badly...

the only Nukes that were ever dropped to kill people were in japan...so there goes your "nuking" hospital theory

Israel might have WMD but they have yet to use them...

and afghanistan only housed a terrorist network that were responsible for the deaths of 2,000 civilians, along with the government supporting their actions

some other people have valid arguements but you do not....stick to the G Spot because you're not cut out for this part

"bombed" was the word off course... it was a slip...

afghanistan had bin laden, yes, but they wanted USA to show some proof before deciding what to do, instead, USA bombed them... now i dont see any logic in that... do you?

smerlus

« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2004, 10:58:32 AM »
we only know what was on the news and what was on the news was that but also Bin Laden took responsibility for the bombing (there goes the proof) and afghanistan still didn't hand him over... plus the fact that the Taliban houses tens of thousands more terrorists in their country...don't think just because we had Bin Laden that the rest of these terrorists were going to start looking for day jobs and start attending college