Author Topic: Bulldozers begin Ariel barrier in another land grab by Israel  (Read 1242 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bulldozers begin Ariel barrier in another land grab by Israel
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2004, 11:06:19 AM »
israel doesn't act like a peaceful nation with peaceful sentiments.

so why has palestine had some of its bloodiest weeks recently when terrorists attacks have eased due to pressure put on them by the authority and eqypt, there is no correlation to your argument.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2004, 11:47:20 AM »
the facts are Israel didn't just move in and start attacking it's neighbors, it was attacked first....and if you morons will condone terrorist acts, bombing of schools and children by one country and not another you're a bigger fucking retard than i thought... it's shitty that they are both killing each other left and right and that they are both doing the same thing to one another

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2004, 12:31:30 PM »
i do not condone terrorists acts but i can understand why palestinians have resorted to terror, they have been mistreated and face the israeli army but have no real army of their own to protect themselves from israel. also look at how successful they were in gettin israel out of lebenon. while terrirtoy may not be a concern of israel anymore the security barrier does increase israels already enlarged terrirtory (which has UN and international calls to dismatle its settlements for years) which is why its such an issue for palestine. what upsets me the most is that palestinian deaths tolls are WAY higher than israeli deaths, they have few prospects due to harsh israeli restrictions, which creates a breeding ground for hate and terrorists will step up, if israel starts respecting palestinians more things will get better on boths sides. israel also needs to stop actin unilaterally involve the palestinian authority in discussians use a country like Eqypt as as a mediator, america has proved itself to be a biased mediator with little interest in palestinian people and should not be used. bottom line is both sides need to put the past behind them and and work together to find a peaceful solution, unfortunatly this is unlikely to happen.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2004, 10:17:06 PM »
why should they have to respect palistine when it's them that started the whole thing in the first place?

you guys would be pretty pissed if you heard someone on the board say "well we'll stop killing iraqis and get out of iraq once they stop killing us"

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2004, 11:26:46 PM »
why should they have to respect palistine when it's them that started the whole thing in the first place?

you guys would be pretty pissed if you heard someone on the board say "well we'll stop killing iraqis and get out of iraq once they stop killing us"

Do you also believe that the Native Americans were the evil ones killing those poor, innocent white "settlers", and that the white people TAKING OVER the continent were just more civilized and were just defending themselves?
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2004, 12:01:14 AM »

Do you also believe that the Native Americans were the evil ones killing those poor, innocent white "settlers", and that the white people TAKING OVER the continent were just more civilized and were just defending themselves?

a delegation of various nations (such as the U.N.) did not decide to give early american settlers the land they are in they took the land by force.  mentioning something that happened so far ago in a world that had just found out the planet was round, is stupid.

i can easily say "is it ok for native americans to start boming places and killing people so that they can get their land back?"

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2004, 01:43:15 AM »
So you mean to tell me that Palestinians started fighting back 500 years after the state of Israel was created? Good lord, you're an idiot.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2004, 02:26:45 AM »
So you mean to tell me that Palestinians started fighting back 500 years after the state of Israel was created? Good lord, you're an idiot.

no i'm saying your an idiot for impling that something that happened 500 years ago is the same thing as something that happens recently

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2004, 05:05:49 AM »
so u think the land israel is on wasn't taken by force 50 years ago?

smerlus

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2004, 06:09:41 PM »
so u think the land israel is on wasn't taken by force 50 years ago?

are we speaking the same language here?

i know how israel got their land and you said it was the same thing as early settlers in america....which is retarded

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2004, 05:03:02 AM »
it was Maradona who said that i never mentioned early american settlers

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2004, 02:02:26 PM »
LOL....terrorist atacks eased, may be so, only proves the Israeli Deffence Force knowes what it's doing ;D btw, I live 20 minutes from Gaza and a town near by has been bombed by Kasams for the last coulpe of weeks, So either every ease is relative or you're simply misinformed as for what's going on(I ain't living at a settlement if that's what you're asking yourself, nor is that other town a settlement-pure Israeli territory).
And funny to hear we're the ones who have no sentiments?!....suplying a hostile nation with electricity, weapons, support money while being atacked by it, yea....we completely disgard the pressence of inocent lives in the Palestinian authority....your arguement DOES have a correlation... :P
« Last Edit: July 06, 2004, 02:10:11 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2004, 04:31:11 PM »
i think thats ur duty when u took all those things away and thier ability to be independent so its ur responsibility. but why demolish their farms? buldozer uproot all their trees, when u think about how long that shit takes to grow u doin alot of damage eg. to get good olives u want the tree to be about 50 years old. this is the most recent 1 i seen
A local farmer told the BBC's Alan Johnston he watched Israeli army bulldozers uproot more than 3,000 of his orange and lemon trees in under three hours.
not only do yall take their homes and land u take their means of producing food and earning a living

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2004, 09:51:23 PM »

no i'm saying your an idiot for impling that something that happened 500 years ago is the same thing as something that happens recently

Europeans settled the land in large numbers, killed off the Native Americans, created a nation.

Israelis settled the land in large numbers coming from Europe (Zionist movement), killed off the Palestinians or forced them to migrate, created a nation.

I'm sure you still can't see it, but just keep using your 24 brain cells and you might figure it out.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2004, 05:23:35 AM »
i think thats ur duty when u took all those things away and thier ability to be independent so its ur responsibility. but why demolish their farms? buldozer uproot all their trees, when u think about how long that shit takes to grow u doin alot of damage eg. to get good olives u want the tree to be about 50 years old. this is the most recent 1 i seen
A local farmer told the BBC's Alan Johnston he watched Israeli army bulldozers uproot more than 3,000 of his orange and lemon trees in under three hours.
not only do yall take their homes and land u take their means of producing food and earning a living

why?! if this farm has hiding spots for wanted terrorists, if the farmer endorses terrorism by financing it, I can name 100's of reasons to why a farm could be demolished, Although many of these stories of "the poor inocent Palestinian farmer whose trees got uprooted and whose land was demolished" are mostly fictious and are used by the Pro-Palestinian propoganda to rase sympathy amongst misinformed Earopeans  ;)...-Tell me u don't remember the cought on camera footage of a Shahid's funeral FAKING, again for pro-Palestinian propoganda purposes.....
And one more thing, We don't have any duties towards Authorities that seek our destruction....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?