Author Topic: Hilarious Hulk Hogan Quote  (Read 521 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Hilarious Hulk Hogan Quote
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2004, 02:56:21 PM »
See, the thing about the UFC is, you've got guys like Tank Abbot.. .now, Tank's a bad guy, but man... I live in the south.  There's people like that EVERYFUCKINGWHERE.  I run into guys that look like tank about every 10 minutes here.

DAYUM

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2004, 04:06:08 PM »
See, the thing about the UFC is, you've got guys like Tank Abbot.. .now, Tank's a bad guy, but man... I live in the south.  There's people like that EVERYFUCKINGWHERE.  I run into guys that look like tank about every 10 minutes here.

muscle aint everything in a fight it just helps more, gives a advantage, just like reach, its knowing what to do that makes u win... ive seen ALOT of fights and ive seen a small lil nerdy kid beat the shit out of a football player for throwing his binder and i was shocked the dude was twice his size but that lil kid was too damn fast and dodged all the punches the football player got like 2 hits and it fucked up the kid bad but the kid still dropped him...

bez

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2004, 10:35:23 PM »

So how is your pops?

lol joke man.