Author Topic: THE HYPROCRISY OF MUSLIMS  (Read 581 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:THE IPOCRICY OF MUSLIMS
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2004, 07:08:11 PM »
Antonio, Ibrahim explained to u the religious dynamic of this question u posed. I will seek to explain the political.

You have accepted this belief that because a few crazed Arabs dedicate a beheading to Allah, all Muslims systematically accept beheadings as a form of exression. Al Qaeda is a political enterprise as much as it is a religious one. It expresses as a stated intention, the over throw of corrupt regimes, morally bankrupt ones in their eyes. Thus, they speak for their own constituencies. Osama bi n Laden and his type do not speak for me or the majority of Muslims. Its that simple. It is incredibly ignorant of you to assume that 1.3 billion people in this world are represented by militants numbering no more than a few thousand.

People have mentioned Islamic insurgencies world wide. Every where, from Alegria to Chechnya to the Phillipines, the Islamic insurgents have all been Wahhabi/Salafists. These are an extreme fanatical version of Islam. Their complaints we Muslims as a whole share. We condemn American policies, we condemn Israel and we condemn and are against the perseqution and oppression of Muslims. But the majority of Muslims, Antonio I assure you do not view the beheading of random non Muslims as dignified, justified or Islamic.

Their is no worldwide Islamic condemnation of these practices for several reasons:

1. The lack of organization. Muslims in this world have no voice and we have our own corrupt political systems and leadership to thank for that.
You expect condemnation from us? This is unrealistic. Who do u expect it from? Our govts are not representative of the greater population. And us Muslims here in the TOT dont go OUT OF OUR WAY to condemn this because we dont believe in this simple as that. These people dont speak for us. To condemn this barbaric behaviour is human. Only those who believe this ideology would wholeheartedly support their measures.

2. We Muslims dont forget the cause of all this. We Muslims condemn the root of the problem before we condemn  effects or actions  occuring as a result of this problem. America needs to clean up its act before it asks us to. You confuse general Muslim anger (which 90% of the Muslim world feels. We are all brother.s This is why a Afghan Muslim from Toronto feels hate for those oppressing Palestinian Arabs.) with extremist expression of this anger tinged with political motives. Its not so black and white my friend.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2004, 07:10:10 PM »

Then you wanted to talk about Isreal and Palestine, Palestinians had dominated Isreal since the 9th century.  Some 50 or so years ago, the United States drove 1 million (the number is now near 3 million) Palestinians from the land they've been on for 13,000 years and gave it to the Jews.  The Jews have been killing Palestinians ever since and expanding their territory in a systematic genocide.  Yet you are outraged at a few "suicide" bombers.  This makes no sense.  How can you think in this way?

It would be like if a few Native American Indians went and burnt down a pilgrim village and you were outraged, yet neglected to notice that Native American's have been virtually wiped off of their nation without apology.

this is a weak excuse...throughout history, people have conquered what land they could conquer and did what they wanted with it...and just because the United States is the most recent one to do this...they are evil? according to the bible, that land belonged to the Jews for thousands of years before it was the palestinians

1. Just because for thousands of years land has been occupied, doesnt justify Israels actions. And it doesnt mean Palestinian should accept their occupation. You have lived a comfortable life and dont understand what Palestinians go through. You would like us to forget them and what Israel/America does to us and accept life and move on. This cannot be done.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2004, 07:21:18 PM »
this is a weak excuse...throughout history, people have conquered what land they could conquer and did what they wanted with it...and just because the United States is the most recent one to do this...they are evil? according to the bible, that land belonged to the Jews for thousands of years before it was the palestinians

As a Native, I understand the comparision, because I've been told that whites took over because of the Lords will. Now I personally want that subject killed, because that's a whole different thread all together.

Let's get on to this. I understand what Anthonio is saying. As an American, I don't try to judge the Muslims, because that's not my field. I am an American so I watch what we do. I don't want us to get into things we don't need to. What the Muslims do, I watch that, but I don't judge them, because I am not one to judge. I watch us, because I hope we carry ourselves with respect around the world.

Smoke

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2004, 12:14:50 AM »
7even the Harbinger you aint getting it but you are helping me a lot explaining my points :)

LoL first dont take me as a repper of Islam. Im an atheist born christian. btw you missed a few Bible quotes if violence in religion is new to you.
Perfect. Stop here. Wonderful point. See that's what i'm talking about. This is the problem. Christianity is AGAINST violence. For sure there are quotes who looks like God supports violence, but He doesnt. Only if you manipulate the Bible or if you dont ask the help of a Priest, or the Pope, you can make this mistake. So the point is: you all muslims listen to your Imam's (spelled?): they are against terrorism, against murderers, against violence. If you want, you can make the Bible looks like a war book, with beheaded people, violence, horror, revenge, brutatily. It aint. You have to loook throught it to get the real message of it. With the help of the Pope and the Priests. And it's the same with Islam.

2. religion in general is for the weak-minded.
But when it's used as an excuse to kill other people it's not for weak-minded people, but for deviated people who kills other people thinking they can.

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2004, 12:19:33 AM »
isnt it "hypocrisy" or somethin like that..

Smoke

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2004, 12:19:53 AM »
Antonio, Ibrahim explained to u the religious dynamic of this question u posed. I will seek to explain the political.

You have accepted this belief that because a few crazed Arabs dedicate a beheading to Allah, all Muslims systematically accept beheadings as a form of exression. Al Qaeda is a political enterprise as much as it is a religious one. It expresses as a stated intention, the over throw of corrupt regimes, morally bankrupt ones in their eyes. Thus, they speak for their own constituencies. Osama bi n Laden and his type do not speak for me or the majority of Muslims. Its that simple. It is incredibly ignorant of you to assume that 1.3 billion people in this world are represented by militants numbering no more than a few thousand.

People have mentioned Islamic insurgencies world wide. Every where, from Alegria to Chechnya to the Phillipines, the Islamic insurgents have all been Wahhabi/Salafists. These are an extreme fanatical version of Islam. Their complaints we Muslims as a whole share. We condemn American policies, we condemn Israel and we condemn and are against the perseqution and oppression of Muslims. But the majority of Muslims, Antonio I assure you do not view the beheading of random non Muslims as dignified, justified or Islamic.

Their is no worldwide Islamic condemnation of these practices for several reasons:

1. The lack of organization. Muslims in this world have no voice and we have our own corrupt political systems and leadership to thank for that.
You expect condemnation from us? This is unrealistic. Who do u expect it from? Our govts are not representative of the greater population. And us Muslims here in the TOT dont go OUT OF OUR WAY to condemn this because we dont believe in this simple as that. These people dont speak for us. To condemn this barbaric behaviour is human. Only those who believe this ideology would wholeheartedly support their measures.

2. We Muslims dont forget the cause of all this. We Muslims condemn the root of the problem before we condemn  effects or actions  occuring as a result of this problem. America needs to clean up its act before it asks us to. You confuse general Muslim anger (which 90% of the Muslim world feels. We are all brother.s This is why a Afghan Muslim from Toronto feels hate for those oppressing Palestinian Arabs.) with extremist expression of this anger tinged with political motives. Its not so black and white my friend.

Thanx for the reply. But i never assumed that because a few crazed Arabs dedicate a beheading to Allah, all Muslims systematically accept beheadings as a form of exression. Maybe my english wasnt correct enought. In real life i know a lot of muslims. They regret those things, and i appreciate them. I was talking about this forum, not about all the 1.3 billions muslims of the World. Mine is just a provocation, man. I want to discuss about this thing, about the religious and political aspect of some murders in the name of Allah. That's all. I aint condamning Islam (the Church did the same). I just wanna know something more, without dissing each other's like we usually do in the other topics of the forum, and trying to understanding something from your prospective. Pz.

JTSimon

Re:THE HYPROCRISY OF MUSLIMS
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2004, 04:03:23 AM »
Blowing some1 into dust...chopping their head off.

Same thing  :)

Money hungry Italian spies deserve to die.

Any foreign person working for/with the enemy is an enemy.

Muslims are dying for their religion like any Christan would. Their demands are simple leave Saudi Arabia/stop supporting Israel.

lol@religion...Bush Jr. thinks he's a crusader  ;D

« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 04:07:02 AM by Necromonger »

Smoke

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2004, 04:13:59 AM »
Money hungry Italian spies deserve to die.

Any foreign person working for/with the enemy is an enemy.

Muslims are dying for their religion like any Christan would. Their demands are simple leave Saudi Arabia/stop supporting Israel.

:-X :-X :-X

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2004, 05:17:28 AM »
The civils were on vacation right  ;D during a war.

Oh no not an Italian cook...they don't want you there.
Is that so hard to understand.

Christian lied about faith to survive Saudi siege [read]
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1145180/posts

« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 05:18:28 AM by Necromonger »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2004, 07:15:30 AM »
7even the Harbinger you aint getting it but you are helping me a lot explaining my points :)

LoL first dont take me as a repper of Islam. Im an atheist born christian. btw you missed a few Bible quotes if violence in religion is new to you.
Perfect. Stop here. Wonderful point. See that's what i'm talking about. This is the problem. Christianity is AGAINST violence. For sure there are quotes who looks like God supports violence, but He doesnt. Only if you manipulate the Bible or if you dont ask the help of a Priest, or the Pope, you can make this mistake. So the point is: you all muslims listen to your Imam's (spelled?): they are against terrorism, against murderers, against violence. If you want, you can make the Bible looks like a war book, with beheaded people, violence, horror, revenge, brutatily. It aint. You have to loook throught it to get the real message of it. With the help of the Pope and the Priests. And it's the same with Islam.

no doubt terroristic muslims pervert their religion. Ive never denied that. bush does it too.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2004, 07:22:18 AM »

Then you wanted to talk about Isreal and Palestine, Palestinians had dominated Isreal since the 9th century.  Some 50 or so years ago, the United States drove 1 million (the number is now near 3 million) Palestinians from the land they've been on for 13,000 years and gave it to the Jews.  The Jews have been killing Palestinians ever since and expanding their territory in a systematic genocide.  Yet you are outraged at a few "suicide" bombers.  This makes no sense.  How can you think in this way?

It would be like if a few Native American Indians went and burnt down a pilgrim village and you were outraged, yet neglected to notice that Native American's have been virtually wiped off of their nation without apology.

1. if you go by the principe that you can conquer land randomly because youre stronger, you are plain insane. it's like I can punch the shit out of you because Im stronger. lolol. unbelieveable.

2. according to the bible, the land belongs to the jews? oh my god. it's 2004. good god. I cant believe you wrote that. fuck the bible.. you cant take other ppl's land because some weeded ppl wrote the land belongs to the jews over 2000 years ago.

what would you say if some dudes come with tanks and machine rifles to your neighborhood killing everybody that doesnt leave and conquer the land because they believe in the story of an imagined figure.. let's called him Gord... gave the land your house is standin on to them a few 1000 years ago.

aw man. this justification is so undescribeable childish, naive, insane and moronic that you can hardly believe ppl taking it serious. those ppl need to check themselves.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 07:24:44 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2004, 09:12:35 AM »
no doubt terroristic muslims pervert their religion. Ive never denied that. bush does it too.

Bush? Naw. The Pope was and still is against the war. Bush is nobody, talking about Christian religion.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2004, 11:50:41 AM »

Bush? Naw. The Pope was and still is against the war. Bush is nobody, talking about Christian religion.

so random terrorists are somebody? are bigger than bush? hm...
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2004, 12:03:03 PM »

1. if you go by the principe that you can conquer land randomly because youre stronger, you are plain insane. it's like I can punch the shit out of you because Im stronger. lolol. unbelieveable.

2. according to the bible, the land belongs to the jews? oh my god. it's 2004. good god. I cant believe you wrote that. fuck the bible.. you cant take other ppl's land because some weeded ppl wrote the land belongs to the jews over 2000 years ago.

what would you say if some dudes come with tanks and machine rifles to your neighborhood killing everybody that doesnt leave and conquer the land because they believe in the story of an imagined figure.. let's called him Gord... gave the land your house is standin on to them a few 1000 years ago.

aw man. this justification is so undescribeable childish, naive, insane and moronic that you can hardly believe ppl taking it serious. those ppl need to check themselves.

so with your own reasoning, the land should stay with the jewish peope because it's stupid to conquer land and it's stupid to reclaim land that was once yours.... thanks for seeing things my way  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2004, 02:03:25 PM »
smerlus... try to make sense instead of random-talk. some ppl actually prefer that  ;)
No, it's not a sin