Author Topic: South Korean Held in Iraq Pleads for Life  (Read 194 times)

Montana00

South Korean Held in Iraq Pleads for Life
« on: June 20, 2004, 03:35:53 PM »
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20040620/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_korean_hostage_9

Code: [Select]
BAGHDAD, Iraq - The Arab satellite TV network Al-Jazeera aired a videotape Sunday purportedly from al-Qaida linked militants showing a South Korean hostage begging for his life and pleading with his government to withdraw troops from Iraq
The kidnappers, who identified themselves as belonging to a group led by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, gave South Korea (news - web sites) 24 hours to meet its demand or "we will send you the head of this Korean."
well i guess this is my job from now on. to report the kidnappings. If you dont want to read all that ill summerize. Iraqis took a 33 year old south korean hostage. they said that korea should withdraw their 3,000 troops from iraq or this man will be beheaded. In their words "we will send you his head if you do not withdraw the troops"

Are you guys sure you still want to defend these people? These middle easterns are barbaric. i expect to see another beheading video very very soon. This is getting way out of hand.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 03:44:45 PM by rampant »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:South Korean Held in Iraq Pleads for Life
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 04:36:54 PM »
yea, hes dead...

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 04:54:23 PM »
We should just Nuke 'Em.  Who's wit me?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 05:16:13 PM »
south korea don't even have troops there, they are gonna send em soonish if i remeber rite. its terrible what they are doing but its all on such a small scale u need to get things into perspective. people get kidnapped all the time and its not just in the middle east its just they are making ridiculas demands and who is making them they are getting all this publicity as well as the brutality. the real bad stuff is like that car bomb that went off last week killing over 30 ppl.

i wish there was an ignore button on this forum cos i would us it for trauma

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2004, 05:18:29 PM »
I dont mean to be like "fuck them were so great lets nuke everyone" but heres the thing.

The only reason were being nice to the middle east is because of their oil. (were kissing saudia arabias ass the most).

Honestly, the world would be a lot better place without the middle east. I dont want to do it but if you think about it, it would be. Right now basically the only people were at "war" with are people from the middle east.

Al-queda doesnt come from poland in case you guys wanted to know. You can call me sick, or not compansionate. But after all that has happned. i never want to turn on the news to see another building blown up. I dont want to read in the news that some alqueda member released anthrax into the air of the superbowl game, and its spreading across the USA.

DON,

The video came two days after news of the beheading of American hostage Paul Johnson by al-Qaida-linked militants in Saudi Arabia, and an announcement Friday by South Korea that it will send 3,000 soldiers to northern Iraq beginning in early August. Once the deployment is complete, South Korea will be the largest coalition partner in Iraq after the United States and Britain.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 05:19:40 PM by rampant »

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 07:35:27 PM »
Rampant I see you like yahoo news photos  :D

South Korean media identified the hostage as Kim Sun-il, 33, an employee of South Korea's Gana General Trading, Co., a supplier for the U.S. military.

Yeah I really don't have sympathy for him (war is war). If he was a humanitarian I would feel totally different.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 07:36:55 PM by Necromonger »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 01:23:04 AM »
I dont mean to be like "fuck them were so great lets nuke everyone" but heres the thing.

The only reason were being nice to the middle east is because of their oil. (were kissing saudia arabias ass the most).

Honestly, the world would be a lot better place without the middle east. I dont want to do it but if you think about it, it would be. Right now basically the only people were at "war" with are people from the middle east.

Al-queda doesnt come from poland in case you guys wanted to know. You can call me sick, or not compansionate. But after all that has happned. i never want to turn on the news to see another building blown up. I dont want to read in the news that some alqueda member released anthrax into the air of the superbowl game, and its spreading across the USA.

DON,

The video came two days after news of the beheading of American hostage Paul Johnson by al-Qaida-linked militants in Saudi Arabia, and an announcement Friday by South Korea that it will send 3,000 soldiers to northern Iraq beginning in early August. Once the deployment is complete, South Korea will be the largest coalition partner in Iraq after the United States and Britain.
cool i was wrong about the troops.

but thats a fucked up attitude to have western arn't above everyone else, we be going around with that attitude for too long which is why the world is fucked.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2004, 06:01:50 AM »
Rampant I see you like yahoo news photos  :D

South Korean media identified the hostage as Kim Sun-il, 33, an employee of South Korea's Gana General Trading, Co., a supplier for the U.S. military.

Yeah I really don't have sympathy for him (war is war). If he was a humanitarian I would feel totally different.

yahoo rules
why wouldnt you have sympathy for him?? he was just an employee working overseas. he doesnt deserve to be beheaded (they will do it). This is WAR, but hes not fighting in the war.

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 06:52:37 AM »
I'm tired of repeating myself, I don't know why people don't understand, I'm just going to keep copying and pasting on every one of these threads.

If your going to try to attempt to understand the dynamics of the Muslim world you must first learn a few things about Islam.

Killing in the name of Allah is not a "diss" to Islam, as you say.  I don't know where you got that idea.  In Islam, Muslims have the right to self-defense.  Allah states in chapter 41:42(42:41) of the Noble Qu'ran, "Those who fight when oppressed incur no giult, but those who oppress will surely feel the wrath of Allah."

How can someone be outraged at a few beheadings of American's who are in Iraq either with the military or working to get at Iraq's oil and energy resources, but you are not outraged at the United States mass murdering 15,000 Iraqi's over the last year!!!!!!  

How is this possible?  I really don't understand.  Do you think an Iraqi life is any less than an American life.  You act as if you think one American life is equal to 5,000 dead Iraqi's.  And don't forget, the American's are the one's who invaded, sabatoged, and devastated Iraq; they are now currently occupying Iraq and usurping Iraq's resources.  So why are you outraged when there is one beheading yet you say nothing about 15,000 Iraqi's murdered?  This makes no sense.

Then you wanted to talk about Isreal and Palestine, Palestinians had dominated Isreal since the 9th century.  Some 50 or so years ago, the United States drove 1 million (the number is now near 3 million) Palestinians from the land they've been on for 13,000 years and gave it to the Jews.  The Jews have been killing Palestinians ever since and expanding their territory in a systematic genocide.  Yet you are outraged at a few "suicide" bombers.  This makes no sense.  How can you think in this way?

It would be like if a few Native American Indians went and burnt down a pilgrim village and you were outraged, yet neglected to notice that Native American's have been virtually wiped off of their nation without apology.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 06:53:26 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2004, 07:21:06 AM »

DON,

but thats a fucked up attitude to have western arn't above everyone else,

Uh... Yes we are.  Grow up and accept the responsibility you have and have been granted simply through birth.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2004, 07:23:24 AM »
I saw this guy on television begging for his life.  I don't understand why I'm supposed to feel responsibile for his death.  I'm not the one torturing and killing him in the name of god, a fucked-up Muslim is.  You'll find others on this thread that suffer from the same infliction, they just haven't been asked to join the cause... because, when it comes right down to it, do we have any doubt he would? This fools like John Walker, somebody'd be better off killing him (Infinite) before he starts some hari-kari shit here in America.  We need to start Exterminating these radicals.  

Montana00

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2004, 07:27:49 AM »
the sad thing is that you cant stop them. You kill one of these guys and 10 more come in his place.

this south korean WILL be beheaded. theres not doubt in this. Do you honestly think that these muslims will just release him if by some chance s. korea pulled back its troops? the answer is no. they would never do that, because they just want an excuse to behead someone.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2004, 07:39:40 AM »

DON,

but thats a fucked up attitude to have western arn't above everyone else,

Uh... Yes we are.  Grow up and accept the responsibility you have and have been granted simply through birth.  
since you deliberatly missed the end of my sentence off i think you probably agree with what i said but really care because you have an evil mind just like those extremists do  

muslims now are just rising up like black people did in south africa in the 80s
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 07:43:40 AM by Don Rizzle »

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2004, 04:08:56 PM »
the sad thing is that you cant stop them. You kill one of these guys and 10 more come in his place.

this south korean WILL be beheaded. theres not doubt in this. Do you honestly think that these muslims will just release him if by some chance s. korea pulled back its troops? the answer is no. they would never do that, because they just want an excuse to behead someone.

;D Damn you know everything.