Author Topic: Pour PIG intrails on dead muslim fanatics  (Read 381 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Pour PIG intrails on dead muslim fanatics
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2004, 10:08:58 PM »
Yeah it is. Theres always gonna be "major" and "minor" sins despite a religions attempt to make it all the same. Cant say I ever had a guilty conscience over wacking off.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2004, 10:09:40 PM »
You guys are cruel man.

Don't stress about it.  Forgive them for these types of things, they have already commited the biggest sin imaginable, they have ascribed partners to God.  There is nothing worse they can do after that.  That's it, that's the biggest sin.  Anything after commiting shirk is nothing.
I think cutting off an innocent man's head is a pretty big sin.

Youre right. For the first time.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2004, 01:29:23 PM »
No body has posted an agrument showing this as a bad idea, so as of yet I must assume everyone agrees or atleast doesn't feel that it is a bad idea.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2004, 07:04:35 PM »
You guys are cruel man.
Why is it cruel?  If these fanatics are already dead, why is it cruel?  It will prevent their brothers in evil from killing innocent Americans.
so its ok to go to a church yard and piss on the graves?.. i mean.... "they're already dead"
I never agreed to pissing on them, read what I wrote.

whats the diffrence? in both cases the body is being desecrated

R-izzy

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2004, 08:20:06 AM »
Pigs are unclean in the muslim faith.  Lets say that a fire fight is occuring between muslim fanatics and American soilders.  Muslim as well as American soilders died in the fire fight.  Take the already dead muslim fanatics and pour pig intrails on them.  Among the prisoners alow one to go back to his camp, or church or wherever the fuck he goes to, and tell his fellow evil doers what just went down.  I'm not saying kill the prisoners mind you; I;m saying let one go.  Tape what has went on and broad cast it to the terrorists.  Under the law of the Koran you cannot enter heaven if this has happened.

I whole-heartly agree with you.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2004, 01:43:30 PM »
You guys are cruel man.
Why is it cruel?  If these fanatics are already dead, why is it cruel?  It will prevent their brothers in evil from killing innocent Americans.
so its ok to go to a church yard and piss on the graves?.. i mean.... "they're already dead"
I never agreed to pissing on them, read what I wrote.

whats the diffrence? in both cases the body is being desecrated
It will turn off other Muslim fnatics to the idea of killing Americans for religious reasons if they know they won't reach heaven anyway.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2004, 02:49:21 PM »
You guys are cruel man.
Well, fuck them.  Who cares if they're respected or not, they're motherfucking assholes who are trying to terroize the world.  They deserve to be killed, and they deserve to be humiliated.  This is a great solution to stop the terrorism, so why is it a sin to stop these assholes?

GoodLuvn169

Re: Pour PIG intrails on dead muslim fanatics
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2004, 04:50:14 PM »
If I'm ever over there, I'm taking some pig guts and a camera with me.